Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Today: Tennolive 2015 At Pax East!

DE_Adam

Wait.  Voids are being removed ?     If true y is there hype n no backlash?      Voids r being destroyed or removed ?      N if so  Y?  Best part of game is towers.     Who cares about arcane helmet rewards, really ?   Veterans shuld already have  them all so wheres the reward for  endgame content ? N where will i get forma if theres no void.   Wat will happen to the 1,500 keys I own?            I'm realllly confused obviously.  I feel more crushed by a train than feel like any kinda hype is possible

Wait.  Voids are being removed ?     If true y is there hype n no backlash?      Voids r being destroyed or removed ?      N if so  Y?  Best part of game is towers.     Who cares about arcane helmet rewards, really ?   Veterans shuld already have  them all so wheres the reward for  endgame content ? N where will i get forma if theres no void.   Wat will happen to the 1,500 keys I own?            I'm realllly confused obviously.  I feel more crushed by a train than feel like any kinda hype is possible

Sheldon said "Say the void is being removed." I think (and hope) that what he meant was that the drop tables will be changing to allow prime parts to drop in star map missions.

Sheldon said "Say the void is being removed." I think (and hope) that what he meant was that the drop tables will be changing to allow prime parts to drop in star map missions.

And wat of the thousands of tower keys people own?   Y would they just say 'screw anyone with time and money in the game'.?

Farm missions to get a key to the void. Each key has drop table.  That's all I have ever known in Warframe since I started day 1 on PS4. Y remove wat is essentially the main experience in the game  for so many people?        Void adds more tilesets and enemies to an already  repetitive  system   why narrow that down to   5 defferent tilesets?

It was only vaguely mentioned but DE aren't the type of company to stick a middle finger up at their customers.

That's kinda been the setting trend lately i thought..     Remove  T4 keys frum syndicate. Remove R5 bundles from thos T4 keys. Reduce credit rewards from towers.     Now getting rid of towers.    Thats almost everybody at DE's middle finger

urIQVWv.jpg

Today is the big day!  The Warframe Development team is at PAX East in Boston hosting a live version of the bi-weekly Devstream.

All of the exciting reveals, development discussion, Warframe-themed activities and prize giveaways will be shown live at www.twitch.tv/warframe.  The fun starts at 8 p.m. EST, and all viewers will be eligible to win prizes!

See you there, Tenno!

Amazing stream, so many cool things.

The only thing I'm worried about is arcanes, that may backfire..

Also, where can I find the pre-show music? That was awesome!

It sounded like what they said about the voids was:

-Most of the stuff in there now will be dropping from star chart missions at some point.

-The void will have some kind of event-related thing "rip it apart."

-The void will offer better rewards when you use keys in there, instead of other places in the star chart.

My guess is that they might turn the keys in to gear or something, and you can run certain missions with certain keys to get certain drops.

In respect to what sheldon stated about the void, I ask that you consider what he said. He stated that due to lore the void would be going away. The next 'big thing' is the sentients. Put it together yourself.

As to how this effects things mechanically, void keys are basically to become enemy replacers for that specific mission type. So pluto, cerberus would use the same tileset but replace corpus enemies with void enemies and give you a corresponding reward with that mission type so a void interception reward based on tier. It may very well work differently but that was what I could gather from the explanation given.

That's kinda been the setting trend lately i thought..     Remove  T4 keys frum syndicate. Remove R5 bundles from thos T4 keys. Reduce credit rewards from towers.     Now getting rid of towers.    Thats almost everybody at DE's middle finger

Relax. At this point we don't know enough of their plans. Wait for more info before you start saying things.

In respect to what sheldon stated about the void, I ask that you consider what he said. He stated that due to lore the void would be going away. The next 'big thing' is the sentients. Put it together yourself.

As to how this effects things mechanically, void keys are basically to become enemy replacers for that specific mission type. So pluto, cerberus would use the same tileset but replace corpus enemies with void enemies and give you a corresponding reward with that mission type so a void interception reward based on tier. It may very well work differently but that was what I could gather from the explanation given.

This seems to be the best explantion (and in line with what I was thinking as he said it) for the worried PS4 tenno up there. Also I, like the Lotus, have gotten very bored of the void myself.

Just wanted to post about how it went for me...

I left my house at 6. Traffic was worse then expected and ended up getting to the convention center at 7:05. I got in and...

DE is nowhere to be seen. This is still 55 minutes before the livestream started.

So I assumed, hey, let's ask the PAX staff where they are! I spent 30 minutes asking around only to finally be told that "without a badge, you can't go further" and that DE had left the main area quite some time ago.

I did get to meet someone else who was looking for it and couldn't go, but this guy spent 2 hours driving here compared to my 1 hour.

I even wore my Founders shirt. Only to sit at the main lobby of PAX and to go home with zero accomplished. (not old enough to go to after-party)

Thanks.