Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Today: Tennolive 2015 At Pax East!

DE_Adam

Relax. At this point we don't know enough of their plans. Wait for more info before you start saying things.

Relax. At this point we don't know enough of their plans. Wait for more info before you start saying things.

True we dont know but compensation in the form of gear? The reason I have so many keys cuz I have all they drop.  Compensation for a lot of keys seems like something to b exploited.     We really dnt kno the plan but as much as I kno atm just seems like  its time to Disban 'Grindhouse' n retire. *fingers crossed* tho.   Not trying to sound autistic  i wasn't there but  i feel more fear than hype n i'm not the only 1.   Need clarity 

True we dont know but compensation in the form of gear? The reason I have so many keys cuz I have all they drop.  Compensation for a lot of keys seems like something to b exploited.     We really dnt kno the plan but as much as I kno atm just seems like  its time to Disban 'Grindhouse' n retire. *fingers crossed* tho.   Not trying to sound autistic  i wasn't there but  i feel more fear than hype n i'm not the only 1.   Need clarity 

You seem to have missed the part that the keys are not actually defunct. They will be used to allow you to gain the items that you would on the tile set on the star chart kind of how you get corrupted mods using a dragon key.

You seem to have missed the part that the keys are not actually defunct. They will be used to allow you to gain the items that you would on the tile set on the star chart kind of how you get corrupted mods using a dragon key.

From the way its described each node will have a chance to have an item drop. Like how Xini used to drop Banshee. Or how archwing mission drop archwing stuff. But   how will u get corrupted mods when dragon keys take void keys? Not that i need anything but i have a Huge collection of every kind of void keyfor when new stuff release  now they r useless.    I hate that the way u farm primes  will be reduced to sitting on appolodorus till u get wat u need.  The compensation for the keys better b a lot more than  ferrite or polymer. Each key becoming   max ducats   or r5s is all i see viable considering  the amount of content currently available thru just a single    surv,def, or Int.                  Also the rewards will be Sooooo diluted in  solar system missions how wlong will it take just to farm a single R5.     There is essentially a new r10 mod for every week in game how is it going to be possible to even get 1 maxed out after this Void 2.0?   I guess DE will make a killing when they go for 2-3k each.         I'd never thought i'd have to trade a Prime Chamber for 1 max mod  that every1 has but can't rank up.           They better   make an actual way to balence things if they r going to just completely overhaul the entire mechanics to farming everything.

is there a video i could watch? actual live event was a bit late for me as i live in different timezone.

Its not on youtube yet, but the video of it is up on twitch if you want to watch it.

Go their twitch profile page, click on past broadcasts and you should see it. I would link it but its doesn't seem to link properly for me, when I do it, the link doesn't show, just has a big blank space.

Link to their past brodcasts page (no idea why that works over a link to the actual video): http://www.twitch.tv/warframe/profile/past_broadcasts

Edited by NovusNova

I must say that changes to the void worry me very much, I hope that I am mistaken. hopefuly gaining access to rare stuff wont be too easy or trading will completly lose importance.

Another thing that worries me is how keys exactly will be used, whatever every person will have to use key individually to gain access to rare rewards or will key be shared like in vault runs., if its individual then it actually can increase amount of farming,since normally when team(for example from same clan) together works for key (for example from interception) and then they share together keys they gained then technically they get four times as much rewards as compared if they would used keys individually which means that if keys  now will be used to gain rewards individually then we will have to work four times as much to gain same amount of rewards. Even if you didnt keys share with your team you could always share your key with someone  or someone could share their key with you, which would be impossible in this case so lets hope key will be shared by team, since even increasing amount of keys four times wouldnt completly fix problem since you wouldnt be able to help less experiance players gain rewards, since they would be to weak to gain keys in the first place, it would only increase  amount of low level players trying to gain high tier keys, which means more teams with guys who need constant saving.

Edited by Culaio