Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dex Dakra Hype Megathread!

Tymerc

Hold up. You, there, the one reading this. Hold this phone for me.

You're telling me, we're actually getting.

TWO SWORDS

..and NOT some Sword/Dagger combo they somehow call a dual sword weapon?

Yes. Yes please. DE make the stats top tier so I don't have to drop these like I did the Venka.

Edit:

Hey. Dual swords that are literally dual swords rather than a sword and a dagger

Right? Finally. Now I can have a sword in each hand and not feel so awkward about it.

Edited by Shuuro

Hopefully the polarity matches Swirling Tiger and NOT Crossing Snakes, because if they have nearly-identical stats to Dakra Prime, Swirling Tiger will be partially op.

3D-Dual Dex Dakra, at least I wish it was named this, as we're probably getting just Dex Dakra. I shall now address it as "3D". 

Edited by LazerSkink

if they can't add it to the game and it is before U 16 than that means dex dakra is currently in the game's code.

Okay, that makes a lot more sense.

I don't think so, Dex Dakra will likely only be put in the live version of the game when it is released on the anniversary of warframe.

Which is either later this month or early April, can't remember which.

From the picture in TennoLive it seems like the Dex Dakra would finaly add "real" dual swords to the game. instead of a sword-dagger-combo.

Problem here is that the icon of the dual Skana also looks this way, while the real thing is just like all the other "dual" swords.

Thoughts?