Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dex Dakra Hype Megathread!

Tymerc

I'm excited about the Dex Dakra, but still sad that I'll never get Dex Furis because I missed it.

Did they confirm somewhere that the old Dex items won't return on succeeding anniversaries? That seems kind of unfair slightly.

I say slightly because they returned 2013 Holiday items during the same Holidays during 2014, and added new stuff as well.

I think if people are willing to wait an entire year of their life, then they should have another chance at what they missed.

Edited by Tymerc

...My first thought was admittedly Kanshou and Bakuya from their colour scheme.

Still, lovely looking blades. I wonder how well they respond to be personal colouring. I mean, if they actually have asymmetrical colouring as a thing...

Oh, and hey, actual Dual Swords rather than Sword and Dagger. Woot.

Archer role play now? Who will be the perfect frame for this? 

I'm more curious if they release anything else.  If I'm not mistaken the Hayden Tenno excalibro skin came out too during this time last year.  I wonder if they are going to have a new skin or resell the excalibro one.

Dex Dakra will be same thing like with Dex Furis. Lotus will give them to you via mail, free with weapon slot and pre-heated potato.

As for proto stuff, well if you seen some datamined stuff you would know that there will be couple of new things, but i do hope to see Excalibur's proto skin back.

No, I have it on good authority that Dex Dakra will be a one time thing. 

You'll need to farm a special Tactical alert in the void for the BP, then sacrifice a Braton Vandal, a Lato Vandal, a Lato Prime, 9001 Argon Crystals, 9001 Tellurium, and the Dex Furis to build. And if you don't build it within the day, the BP disappears forever.

No, I have it on good authority that Dex Dakra will be a one time thing.

You'll need to farm a special Tactical alert in the void for the BP, then sacrifice a Braton Vandal, a Lato Vandal, a Lato Prime, 9001 Argon Crystals, 9001 Tellurium, and the Dex Furis to build. And if you don't build it within the day, the BP disappears forever.

You also need at least an excalibur prime per dakra. Remember, the dakra's a dual weapon.

Edited by [DE]Danielle
Let`s be nice to one another