Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Dex Dakra Hype Megathread!

Tymerc

Yes... but there's no way I could advise such a thing...

Ya... Back when i was like mastery rank like 5 the first anniversary came around but i needed a weapon slot sooo i kinda sold the Dex Furis. I really really wish i could have them back. I just wanted to make sure that what i did back then "wasn't" completely pointless.

Ya... Back when i was like mastery rank like 5 the first anniversary came around but i needed a weapon slot sooo i kinda sold the Dex Furis. I really really wish i could have them back. I just wanted to make sure that what i did back then "wasn't" completely pointless.

I've seen threads where people say that they sold their Excalibur Primes, etc, and contacted support about it, explained the situation, and they actually did restore the items. You should give it a try at least.

I've seen threads where people say that they sold their Excalibur Primes, etc, and contacted support about it, explained the situation, and they actually did restore the items. You should give it a try at least.

Unfortunately I don't think he will get it back since DE only hold logs for players for a month before having to lose the old ones to be able to store next months logs. Since he sold it more than one month ago, I don't think support will be able to help.

thanks I will try that out!

Well, they may be somewhat lackluster compared to other weapon types, but I have a feeling that every weapon type will get a new fancy Stance that gives them really great combos. I'm sure Dual Swords will get their turn, eventually. 

That sounds very sexual...

Oh come on now! Don't be nasty!

There's nothing sexual about me wanting to take firm hold of my Dex Dakra, sneak up on a Grineer, and slowly insert my dual weapons into one of his eyes sockets each, and, JUST to further injury to injury, slowly ease the swords in and out

in and out

in and out

in

and

out

iiiinnnn

aaaaaannnd

oooooooooooouuuuuuutttttt....

of his moist, dripping (with blood) eyehoooooolleesssss....

yeessssssssssssssssssss....

Edited by Morec0