The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why I Think This "brilliant Tactician" Isn't Volt Prime

DJ_Vauban

"Adorned Particles Collide" - Nova Prime

"Gilded Chaos Awaits" - Nyx Prime

"Chaos Primed" - Loki Prime

"A Golden Warrior Rises" - Rhino Prime

No, they don't describe the next Prime Access frame. They describe the to-be-released Prime Access frame, you know, since it's actually teasing the upcoming Prime Access.

Edited by AntoineFlemming

That's not the part of the post that induces a facepalm - it's the gender order. Read up a couple posts and you will understand as this has already been discussed. 

Oh yeah, been a while since i gave a S#&$. soz.

So Vauban then Trin.

Either way. This game needs to start pumping out dual prime frames. It's gonna be years before some peeps see their fav frames primed.

I thought Ash and Volt would have made a great combo.

Volt is an offensive tactician... Didn't you ever see that scene where Wolverine argues the best defense is a good offense?

I wouldn't play as Volt if he wasn't fit to be a flexible vanguard commander. He can pop shields, give speed buff, stun enemies, and do alot of damage with his overload near electronics. HE IS TACTICAL... He is like an Iron Man... Offensive, defensive, mobile, and all around fabulous...

VH-stark-naked-ironman-CSI-yeeeah-132217

Tactically... shocking... :D

Edited by Arlayn

No. We riot. The Ash Army will consume you and make you apart of it. Why must you resist?

I'm just a fighter that way. But if you really try your best I might be willing to compromise. 

what if they are trolling?

not entirely confident they would make a volt prime model and trailer just for a joke. 

I'm just a fighter that way. But if you really try your best I might be willing to compromise. 

not entirely confident they would make a volt prime model and trailer just for a joke. 

This wouldn't be the first time someone tries to say that DE is trolling. It's just denial, that's all. Loki fans said the same thing when Rhino Prime was teased.

I think the last nail in the coffin was after the reveal trailer, they were making comments like "shocking" and something about "going fast". Not gonna lie though, pretty excited for volt.

And I'd love to know what builds people use for DPS. When I go sanic, I'm resigned to stunning, shielding and flying.

They always seem to tease the next (next) prime frame in the PR for the prime about to release... wonder if Vaub could be after Volt? I figured it would be Ash but ya never know!

No, they don't tease the next Prime. They haven't ever done that. It just happens that Loki is the Norse god of Chaos, and Nyx has an ability called Chaos. Loki Prime's Teaser was referring to his being a Norse god of Chaos, and Nyx Prime's teaser was referring to her ability called Chaos. Loki Prime Teaser was NOT teasing Nyx Prime.

Edited by AntoineFlemming