Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kane The Gambler Frame

(PSN)MagicaI_Cat

I can not draw so i dont have a picture but he is still being work on for abilites.

Kane the gambler frame is a master gambler using his abilities when he sees fit.

Lazer- Kane throws down 2 cards(can be changed to something else) that creates a laser that can be harmful to the enemy but also to his allys.

Power maker- is a buff that increases how much damage a WARFRAME ability does but also has a chance to make you use more energy on your powers.

Camouflage- Kane disguises himself as an enemy to get away from tough situations but has a 30% chance to make all the enemys go after him.

Gamble- is a slot machine that takes all of the other warframes last ability and gives kane a chance to use it.

That is my frame idea i know hes not much but if someone could make a picture of him that would be great.

I had an idea of a gambling warframe and was trying to rack my head on how to make his abilities useful without trolling other players or himself too hard. You need High Reward/High Risk character otherwise no one would bother playing him (were the rewards are something no other class can offer).

I had an idea for one skill that was basically (just a rough example)

Lady Luck:

Kane rolls a die

1-4 = Buff for the enemy (enemies would receive a 100% damage increase)

5-6 = Buff for the party (allies would recieve 100% crit chance, 100% fire rate on all weapons)

- Based on duration, therefore the higher duration the long the enemies would have the buff as well.

- This opens up the potential for augment mods making the skill 50/50% 

In regards to your "2" and "3" skills, not how sure the fit into the gambler scheme of things and your "4" as well, no one would use that. But if we turn that "4" of yours and make it into "1"

Gamble (25 energy)

Kane uses a slot machine that allows him to acquire any other warframe skill at random and keep it indefinitely until he wishes to reset.

- So on your 1, you could have Rhino Stomp, Molecular Prime, Desecrate and everything else under the sun

- The moves would cost their respective values (Stomp = 100 energy) and modified by any efficiency mods, strength mods, range mods, duration mods

- In order to reset your slots you would need to use as much energy as the current move costs, so to reroll rhino stomp would be 100 energy.

-- Most warframes have a skill thats rarely ever used, so this might qualify as one, but if you have excess energy why not re-roll for the kicks.

I do believe there is potential in this kind of warframe, but we need the community to help out as well and pitch ideas.

Edited by Gradiusic