The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Butchery Of Frames

I think it is fair to assume that you are pulling that out of your sphincter. There is no way you could be sure about the level of satisfaction with the design. First off, the majority of players do not frequent the forums. Hell, technically more people use the Reddit, and oddly you aren't seeing nearly as many complaints on there as you are on the Forums. Secondly, people tend to be louder when they are upset.

Also, all of Warframes esthetics are a bit weird and this seriously happens after every new frame is teased. If people could stay rational for thirty seconds and say this design isn't for me, that would be one thing, but is it necessary to state that DE is driving themselves into bankruptcy every time they make a decision you do not like?

how many thread on chroma's appearance ? && how many people have complain on the threads. I have read every single one and from what I see for every three people that complain only 1 person would appreciate how he looks. Believe me or not, I don't really give a phlick. But it's reality

how many thread on chroma's appearance ? && how many people have complain on the threads. I have read every single one and from what I see for every three people that complain only 1 person would appreciate how he looks. Believe me or not, I don't really give a phlick. But it's reality

To literally answer your question, I count about 12 who have articulated a negative opinion about Chroma.

http://strawpoll.me/3807541/r

This poll supports his statement. 

1000 people voted. There are currently 20000 people playing on Steam. That is not including PS4, Xbox, and people on the PC not using Steam, or even people who just aren't playing right this minute.

Even if it was, that means 1 out of every 20 players voted in this poll and 48% found him ugly. They didn't say he needed a redesign or that DE has mad a horrible mistake or that it was the end of Warframe as we know it. Oh and more importantly 52% didn't think he was ugly.

Anecdotal information is anecdotal.

Edited by xRufus7x

To literally answer your question, I count about 12 who have articulated a negative opinion about Chroma.

12 out of 20000 people...  Darn. DE is slipping... Welp, time to look for a developer that can please everyone.  DE is a lost cause.

Even if it was, that means 1 out of every 20 players voted in this poll and 48% found him ugly. They didn't say he needed a redesign or that DE has mad a horrible mistake or that it was the end of Warframe as we know it. Oh and more importantly 52% didn't think he was ugly.

Just to add something for the people who are too lazy to click on the link 23% found him great and 48% found him disgusting. && 1000 people voting is better the 100 people on a thread arguing back and forth Edited by (PS4)Akuma_Asura_

Oberon and Hydroid were the only frames that I didn't like the look of before, but I've gotta add Chroma to that now. He just looks like a derpy anteater while I was expecting something more Dragoon-like. I just won't bother with him.

He might have a nice looking alt helmet to replace the one with the snout, though.

1000 people voted. There are currently 20000 people playing on Steam. That is not including PS4, Xbox, and people on the PC not using Steam, or even people who just aren't playing right this minute.

Here I will repost this from the mega thread "The reason larger samples increase your chance of significance is because they more reliably reflect the population mean."This means 1000 people out of"nearly 8 million registered Tenno"-http://www.digitalex...r-1-infographic is like "an exit poll at an election just asking two people how they voted is clearly less useful than one which asks 2,000 people. In Statistics this needs to be quantified and pinned down, and you want to make your sample as accurate as possible."2 being the 1000 on the poll and 8mil being the 2000 you can see that they have a wide gap .Also taking into consideration of variables like a upset customer is more likely to give feedback then a happy customer hens making the poll more wide spread would improve its accuracy.

For those who might be confused.

Edited by -Jack.Of.Blades-

Here I will repost this from the mega thread "The reason larger samples increase your chance of significance is because they more reliably reflect the population mean."This means 1000 people out of"nearly 8 million registered Tenno"-http://www.digitalex...r-1-infographic is like "an exit poll at an election just asking two people how they voted is clearly less useful than one which asks 2,000 people. In Statistics this needs to be quantified and pinned down, and you want to make your sample as accurate as possible."2 being the 1000 on the poll and 8mil being the 2000 you can see that they have a wide gap .Also taking into consideration of variables like a upset customer is more likely to give feedback then a happy customer hens making the poll more wide spread would improve its accuracy.

For those who might be confused.

Then we need more people to vote! Simple!

Then we need more people to vote! Simple!

No matter how many votes you get, DE will not change his visual design. The best you can hope for is a nice looking alt helmet.

There is a very slim possibility of them changing the name of his theme, so that people can't complain that he doesn't fit the dragon-theme.

No matter how many votes you get, DE will not change his visual design. The best you can hope for is a nice looking alt helmet.

There is a very slim possibility of them changing the name of his theme, so that people can't complain that he doesn't fit the dragon-theme.

Slim is not none. Fairly sure we can all agree that aesthetically he does need some changes.

Everyone is fighting over definitions of dragons and I'm just sitting here excited for my future Wyvern Frame.

That helmet is so badass I can't wait to get my hands on Chroma!

Glad we won't get him 'fixed' as in completely ruined to match the generic Dragon Knight aesthetic.

Everyone is fighting over definitions of dragons and I'm just sitting here excited for my future Wyvern Frame.

That helmet is so badass I can't wait to get my hands on Chroma!

Glad we won't get him 'fixed' as in completely ruined to match the generic Dragon Knight aesthetic.

Did any of the people that dislike Chroma's current look ever say they wanted a generic dragon knight? No I have not seen anyone say that. I have seen people say that they don't want an infested anteater though. 

Did any of the people that dislike Chroma's current look ever say they wanted a generic dragon knight? No I have not seen anyone say that. I have seen people say that they don't want an infested anteater though. 

Look at the fanart ... Look at it. The so called 'chosen' design by community is nothing but a Rhino dressed in a Dragon Knight armor (the guy you can find on Dota 2) and I mean no offense to the OP (of the Dragon Frame concept). I upvoted his thread for the concept but not the artwork.

I'm tempted to post the 'Look at my balls' cat meme but I don't think Mods would allow it.

Yea, I know that the goal is to make them futuristic but organic at the same time. Zeyphr was a nice mix but still unfavorable. Chroma looks too damn organic and busy. I was expecting a much sleeker design to be honest. The thing looks more like an infested than a dragon.

Yep, way too non high tech 4 me. His body looks like random organisms were pulled from the earth and put together with a demented dragon. (IMO)

Look at the fanart ... Look at it. The so called 'chosen' design by community is nothing but a Rhino dressed in a Dragon Knight armor (the guy you can find on Dota 2) and I mean no offense to the OP (of the Dragon Frame concept). I upvoted his thread for the concept but not the artwork.

I'm tempted to post the 'Look at my balls' cat meme but I don't think Mods would allow it.

That. Was. ONE. Concept.

ONE! There were so many more I don't even want to count them! Yet all you people say is that it's that ONE concept!? Disappointing! 

That. Was. ONE. Concept.

ONE! There were so many more I don't even want to count them! Yet all you people say is that it's that ONE concept!? Disappointing! 

Then post some links mister instead of USING ALL CAPS to annoy everyone else enough to agree with you.

I don't agree. So that's not 'all' of us. Not so sure anymore, are you?

So there is NOTHING that you would want to change? Nothing at all? Nothing to improve? It's PERFECT?  Nothing is perfect. Everything can be improved. This new frame is no exception, in fact it is especially applicable.