The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Butchery Of Frames

If you look at the armor....

-so many horns

Horns are a somewhat widely shared common characteristic when it comes to eastern and western dragons, as well as some reptiles which are related to dragons worldwide lookswise.

If you look at the head. The subject has horns, she does not look like a demon, nor a devil.

-It's not a type of horns that mammals have, so she is not a goat.

If you look at her expression...

-She has a stern look and powerful presence about her, something that's shared between powerful beings, such as dragons.

We can conclude that the subject is a dragon inspired warrior or a dragon-related creature.

I did not need a text above her head to guess that she is a dragon inspired character.

All of this.

Chroma lacks all of it.

Chroma has wing nubs on his shoulders, a huge tail, and a snout. That guy in the armor just has scales on him. Many reptiles and some animals have scales.

And reptiles are what....? They are related to dragons in more than one sense and look.

And reptiles are what....? They are related to dragons in more than one sense and look.

Everything that has a reptilian look doesn't make a person think dragon. That picture you posted does not have a draconic look. It has a reptilian look. If you took a salamander from outside and stared at it, you wouldn't think dragon even though it clearly looks reptilian.

If you want to call those nubs wings then I guess you can call anything anything. 

You probably didn't read clearly. I did say WING NUBSNUBS. Please read carefully next time.

Edited by EmptyDevil

Everything that has a reptilian look doesn't make a person think dragon. That picture you posted does not have a draconic look. It has a reptilian look. If you took a salamander from outside and stared at it, you wouldn't think dragon even though it clearly looks reptilian.

You know if national geographic, a worldwide scince channel for everything living associates dragons with reptiles then you know everyone would too, right ?

http://animals.nationalgeographic.com/animals/reptiles/draco-lizard/

The only humans in the whole world who can't make a connections with reptiles and dragons are the ones who haven't seen either or in deep denial of it.

Edited by kiteohatto

You know if national geographic, a worldwide scince channel for everything living associates dragons with reptiles then you know everyone would too, right ?

http://animals.nationalgeographic.com/animals/reptiles/draco-lizard/

the only humans who can't make a connections with reptiles and dragons are the ones who haven't seen either or in deep denial.

The thing is i already associate dragons with reptiles. For some reason keep implying i don't. What i am saying is, that not all reptilian traits invoke the image or thought of a dragon. Reptilian would be the classification of the creatures. There are many creatures that fit under this classification and dragons are one of them. Your picture fits under the classification of reptiles first and before dragons. It could fit in with dragons if one explicitly states it is modeled to resemble that reptile in particular. Understand?

If you look at the armor....

-so many horns

Horns are a somewhat widely shared common characteristic when it comes to eastern and western dragons, as well as some reptiles which are related to dragons worldwide lookswise.

If you look at the head. The subject has horns, she does not look like a demon, nor a devil.

-It's not a type of horns that mammals have, so she is not a goat.

If you look at her expression...

-She has a stern look and powerful presence about her, something that's shared between powerful beings, such as dragons.

We can conclude that the subject is a dragon inspired warrior or a dragon-related creature.

I did not need a text above her head to guess that she is a dragon inspired character.

Can you do the same with a Chroma picture ? I don't think so, if i am wrong then please do it. I'd be delighted to see it.

DO I really need to go into paint to point things out because if you don't like him that's fine but I see the dragon features if you can't then well. . . . .gif1.gif

DO I really need to go into paint to point things out because if you don't like him that's fine but I see the dragon features if you can't then well. . . . .gif1.gif

aaaaand a typical argument from the supporters with no evidence provided. Thanks.

...but yes, yes you do.

Edited by kiteohatto

The thing is i already associate dragons with reptiles. For some reason keep implying i don't. What i am saying is, that not all reptilian traits invoke the image or thought of a dragon. Reptilian would be the classification of the creatures. There are many creatures that fit under this classification and dragons are one of them. Your picture fits under the classification of reptiles first and before dragons. It could fit in with dragons if one explicitly states it is modeled to resemble that reptile in particular. Understand?

Then tell me what part of Chroma classifies him as a dragon ?

The ability to breathe fire ? People can do that.

Tail ? Many other things have tails

Nubby wings ? haha "wings"

What else ?

Edited by kiteohatto

aaaaand a typical argument from the supporters with no evidence provided. Thanks.

Even when evidence is provided it's dismissed offhand, because it doesn't fit in to a narrow and hateful interpretation of what we have.

I hate you lol fine chromas has whiskers like an asian dragon,Horns like a dragon,spits fire like a dragon,a tail like a dragon,the eyes like a dragon. need I go on?8vq6fcjpg.gif

We are getting somewhere now, wow. Ok, now please show me pictures of dragons which might have directly inspired Chroma's design.

Edited by kiteohatto

I've humored you enough angry.gif you Troll!. . .you . . got me with your trolling XD

Im not trolling you, im being serious here. You are the first person who has attempted to provide some evidence and reasoning behind Chroma's design choice, as a dragon.

Then tell me what part of Chroma classifies him as a dragon ?

The ability to breathe fire ? People can do that.

Tail ? Many other things have tails

Nubby wings ? haha "wings"

What else ?

All of those traits combined together typically classify something as a dragon right? Firebreathing (humans can't do this naturally...), tail, and wing nubs.

You think all fan art looks like a terraformed horse. Then by all means don't click on the link. You don't want to see a Warframe Fan Art so badass. It will make you wonder why is it not ingame already.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/37089-a-warframe-concept-the-dragon-20-%E2%80%94-final-update-2092015/

Stahp! Please, stop linking Endrians design, it does not fit in warframe.

People linking this thing is the reason Chroma supporters think that we all wanted rhino reskin.

He is a Warframe though. Tenno and Warframe have a certain aesthetic to them that is typically organic and sleek. We have yet to see him in action.

Im talking about "dragon parts" sharing some form of resemblance with dragons in general, not just in name.

Like the tail, does it look like a tail of a dragon or has something on it that has a dragon/reptile trait ?

To me, the tail looks like its a tail of a beaver, honestly speaking here. It's flattened and has a soft form.

Just like trinity's tail looks like a lobster/shrimp tail.

Edited by kiteohatto

You think all fan art looks like a terraformed horse. Then by all means don't click on the link. You don't want to see a Warframe Fan Art so badass. It will make you wonder why is it not ingame already.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/37089-a-warframe-concept-the-dragon-20-%E2%80%94-final-update-2092015/

This just looks like an upright dragon. Nothing interesting nor Warframe-esque about it.