The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Live 2015 Exclusive Sigil Price -?

GoldFlake

I hope you can make some extra play off your come up but imo it looks bland and not worth much even if there are a limited quantity I would not feel special rocking that sigil

Well, to each his own, I suppose. :) oh and by the way, I have a PS4 Plat code I don't want, if you need one.

It's not how it looks that will make it so expensive, it's the fact that it's extremely limited quantity. There are only 106 ( or something) copies of primed chamber in existence, and that goes for about 9k Plat, or around there. People don't even know you have it on. I feel like, as time goes by, people will want the sigils more and more. They want to be the only one in heir alliance, or their trade chat, or their whatever ; with that sigil. It marks someone as special.

Ok wait, let me get this straight.

So this community, especially DE are the sole reason you were even able to attend Tennolive, they are the ones that out of the good graces of their heart hooked you up for the event and now you want to profit off that???

And you want to sell them for a crazy amount of plat... if anything ever said greedy, it is that.

I sure hope you reconsider selling them for your own gains considering how and why you were able to get them.

Do you twitch?

If you don't, then start, put these up as random draw rewards for x number of followers or date x per draw. Show DE your grateful to their kindness by returning the favor they showed you.

You already have some popularity from this contest, and doing some twitch will let the more passionate players connect with you, get you much more popularity and I'm pretty sure it will only garner good things for the Warframe community, instead of being another one of 'that guy' that's only interested in profiting off of others kindness.

If i have any of this wrong then please correct me and I will apologize, but currently it's leaving a bad taste in the mouth.

Ok wait, let me get this straight.

So this community, especially DE are the sole reason you were even able to attend Tennolive, they are the ones that out of the good graces of their heart hooked you up for the event and now you want to profit off that???

And you want to sell them for a crazy amount of plat... if anything ever said greedy, it is that.

I sure hope you reconsider selling them for your own gains considering how and why you were able to get them.

Do you twitch?

If you don't, then start, put these up as random draw rewards for x number of followers or date x per draw. Show DE your grateful to their kindness by returning the favor they showed you.

You already have some popularity from this contest, and doing some twitch will let the more passionate players connect with you, get you much more popularity and I'm pretty sure it will only garner good things for the Warframe community, instead of being another one of 'that guy' that's only interested in profiting off of others kindness.

If i have any of this wrong then please correct me and I will apologize, but currently it's leaving a bad taste in the mouth.

I get where you're coming from, but I'm not looking to get popularity through giving away things. I'm trying to get in-game currency through selling in-game items.

I get where you're coming from, but I'm not looking to get popularity through giving away things. I'm trying to get in-game currency through selling in-game items.

So from my whole post, that's what you took away from it?

I understand exactly what your trying to do, which is sell in game items for insane amount of plat which was only possible off others good will.

My suggestion for twitch was an alternative option to support the community that has supported you. 

Ultimately it is your decision of course, but for me I hate seeing others charity towards you (which also includes real life money value) being ungratefully dumped on so you can make a profit, and an insane one at that.

What has started as a great positive story for the Warframe community has gone into the crapper.

No it isn't, a boltor prime is an ingame. A real life code for a sigil is much different.

The fact that someone wants to sell their code for plat just screens greed

So hold on, you basically just admitted that you scalped 4 of these? On DE's Forums? Where the very people who graciously gave these things out to attendees in good faith that they would enjoy them can read that you have done so? And now you are trying to sell said scalped sigils for ridiculous prices? Not the best move.

The sigil looks little disappointing. Surely they could make something cooler for the people who went to PAX. But its not like it matters much anyways. Its is just a cosmetic.

It has a swirling black animation. Looks pretty nice.

So hold on, you basically just admitted that you scalped 4 of these? On DE's Forums? Where the very people who graciously gave these things out to attendees in good faith that they would enjoy them can read that you have done so? And now you are trying to sell said scalped sigils for ridiculous prices? Not the best move.

No, my friends didn't want them, and gave them to me. Im selling them for high prices because they're so exclusive.