The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

NEW HAMMER: FRAGOR (Pictures! Stats!)

BlackDogCpt

Looks:

http://i.imgur.com/bUFHM.png

Animations(starts at 0:15):

Stats(Same as the axe):

http://i.imgur.com/hLQtH.png

The stats and animations are the same as the axe, a big thing to note is that the hammer luanches enemys instead of cutting them in half.

Quote from Enfo: "This weapon is a melee weapon designed for Grineer and Corpus. Don't waste your time with it on Unarmored units as it will do bad damage.

It kicks major Armored &#! though!"

Leave any questions or comments below.

New Axe(Scindo):

https://forums.warfr...pictures-stats/

Edited by BlackDogCpt

This weapon is a melee weapon designed for Grineer and Corpus. Don't waste your time with it on Unarmored units as it will do bad damage.

It kicks major Armored &#! though!

Wouldn't necessarily say so. The damage is still good and the ability to hit multiple targets is fairly useful for infected. Also it seems you aren't as easily stunlocked by them while using either of the new weapons.

Shouldn't it do extra damage to unarmored units? Imagine getting hit by a hammer without any protective gear!

I'd rather get hit by a hammer than an axe!

- I actual rather not get hit by either of the two.

Edited by BlackDogCpt

Shouldn't it do extra damage to unarmored units? Imagine getting hit by a hammer without any protective gear!

Blunt weapons perform better against armor because it does not slice like blades would on unarmored targets (meaning less damage comparatively). It crushes the armor whereas the blades would slide off though. This is part of the reason why broadswords were heavy. They could be used to bash plate armor somewhat effectively as if they were blunt weapons.

Blunt weapons perform better against armor because it does not slice like blades would on unarmored targets (meaning less damage comparatively). It crushes the armor whereas the blades would slide off though. This is part of the reason why broadswords were heavy. They could be used to bash plate armor somewhat effectively as if they were blunt weapons.

Nubsawce with the history lessons XD

Hmm isn't those items kinda OP? i'm using both of them and they do insane dmg O.o

AoE smacking with 150 dmg with no rank against a vl 32 boss and 220 dmg against mobs. (I'm having problem to see the dmg on it, it says: 30, 220, 110 over their heads O.o )

I'm clearing the rooms with ease now with the trinity xD

Edited by Naduron

Yes it's basic combat 101. I am talking comparatively between armored and unarmored targets, not between sharp vs blunt weapons. If the target isn't wearing armor, the damage inflicted by the hammer should be even greater.