Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not A Cobra's Big Suggestion List.

NotaCobra

I'm getting the feeling people aren't even reading it anymore, depressingly.

I've been away from the forums some time, so I've just read your suggestions concerning the Dojo. And I think, they're pretty good. I'm in a very small clan (5 members + 2 pending), with only 3 people playing Warframe every once in a while at the moment. We've waited for Update 8 to come, started building our Dojo - and lost interest right again when we saw the cost for just one crossing. I've put all my ressources into it, the others have given their share, too - and right now, we've got it to 60%. The hardest thing will be to get 5 Formae. Building up the research wing will cost so much, we would have to farm every free hour. No way, José. (And we would only build research - we're not interested in the dueling room or anything else atm.) Right now, "Dungeons & Dragons: Neverwinter" is much more fun, sorry to say that.

Edited by 0cZc0bibliothekar

The dojos at present do seem a little crazy.

I can understand why DE feels like they need to bump up resource costs;

That is, they want people to keep playing, and far more easy than adding new content is to add bigger numbers.

But it's just not fair on casual players, or small groups of players.

Hell, it's not even fair on the pay to win players, not that I approve, but if I were to put in $250 to get everything in a game, to be told "Nope, gotta farm for weeks on end to get half the late gmae content"... I'd be a little pissed.

You'd think buddha would have shared the oh so valuable enlightenment before he passed on, seems like the "Generous and loving" thing to do.

Maybe he was enlightened to the fact that people are $&*^s, and embraced this knowledge.

Pick a number between 1 and 10.

Add 2

Multiply by 9

Add the digits.

Subtract 4 from the sum of the digits.

If each letter of the alphabet represents a letter (a=1, b=2, etc) Find out which letter corresponds to your number.

Think of a mamal who's common name starts with that letter.

What colour is that animal?

my guess is, either grey or you're trying to find a mamal starting with the letter N

my guess is, either grey or you're trying to find a mamal starting with the letter N

Well ... kinda green, actually. But on the other hand it's hard to say, since there are eels in various colours.

/e: Oh, erm, wait, mammal ... Makes it a bit more difficult ...

Edited by 0cZc0bibliothekar

Well ... kinda green, actually. But on the other hand it's hard to say, since there are eels in various colours.

/e: Oh, erm, wait, mammal ... Makes it a bit more difficult ...

lol, not sure if that's a fail or not. nor on who's part.