Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warfurs // United Under Lotuscat // Allied Under T.a.p.i.

Sherbniz

Name: Akselmo

Ingame name: Akselmo

Since how long do you play Warframe?: Uh, almost from the beginning when the game was released.

Do you have headset: Yes

Why do you want to join Warfurs: I want friends to play and run around with.

Edited by akselmo

Name : uh.... sir_deadlock? (do you need my real name?

Ingame Name : sir_deadlock

Since how long do you play Warframe? :
I log in almost every day and at least hang out in the lobby. Steam says I've logged 675 hours. I'm mastery level 7, Nearly 8.

Do you have a Headset/Microphone (not required, but helpful)? :I have a webcam I use as a mic, but I can't seem to get it working in game.

Why do you want to join Warfurs? :Thought it'd be cool to join with the fellow furs. I've been wanting to join but I wanted to contribute enough to my previous clan enough to make a difference before switching. I feel the thousands of resources I've given should be enough. I'd like to contribute thousands to this clan as well :)

Were you brought here by another Warfurs member? (And if so, what is their Name?) : I was looking up "warframe" on furaffinity and found http://www.furaffinity.net/user/warfurs/  

Edited by sir_deadlock

Welcome to Warfurs, Sir_Deadlock! :D

And we can figure something out with this webcam-mic that you have, if you wear headphones with that it should be fine when using VOIP, if you want to do that!

Alternatively, there's some really cheap and good headsets around (~10$)! :)

Name : Manelag (I would feel rather awkward statting my real name here, lel)

Ingame Name Manelag

Since how long do you play Warframe? : 
Since closed beta, i started playing around Janurary 8-9 of 2013. I have reset my account since then, that was around 1 1/2 Months ago or so.

Do you have a Headset/Microphone (not required, but helpful)? : I actually do have a headset, but it stopped working a couple of months ago, i havent found a way to fix it since. I was thinking of reinstalling WIndows, but yeah havent found the time yet.

Why do you want to join Warfurs? : I was looking for a small clan where people actually know you exist, previously being in Broframe a +7000 Clan, you felt pretty much like an Ant and i hope this could change in this clan.

Also.. contributing to a Clan allways feels nice, you know? Like "Ah yes, see that corridor? I helped building it" Dem good feels.

Were you brought here by another Warfurs member? (And if so, what is their Name?) : I was looking through this Forum Section and had to decide between you guys and Pwnography, it's obivious which one won.

PS.: I don't play Warframe all the Time, i usually jump from game to game, depending on my mood. Still Warframe is my biggest timesink at the moment.

Edited by Manelag
Just because

Name : Sukinjo, AKA Suki

Ingame Name : Inflicted09

Since how long do you play Warframe? : 4 months/162 hours

Do you have a Headset/Microphone (not required, but helpful)? : Yes

Why do you want to join Warfurs? : "OMG SO FLUFFEH!" Mostly becuase my mate is in the clan, and couldn't hurt to meet new furs.

Were you brought here by another Warfurs member? (And if so, what is their Name?) : Dracoflamulas

Ingame Name : SylentG

Since how long do you play Warframe? : a few months

Do you have a Headset/Microphone (not required, but helpful)? : yup

Why do you want to join Warfurs? : cause I do? o:

Were you brought here by another Warfurs member? (And if so, what is their Name?) : Natas brought me in.

Nickname
(if you carry another outside of the game): Sorrin will work

What are your goals in Warframe?
(Casual, Collector, Become frame-overlord,...) : Well, I like the story and I really want to see what happens next. My goal is to not fight the whatevers I'm fighting; I want it to be a one-sided domination. so yeah. that's my goal, I guess

How serious are you about Warframe? : I play it a lot :) my favorite game out of the multiple I've played

Do you have a Headset/Microphone?
(not required, but helpful) : built into my computer, but it's not the best thing in the world

Why do you want to join Warfurs? : A friend told me that this is a good clan

Were you brought here by another Warfurs member?
(And if so, what is their Name?) :
Bambilio

Name: Gene

Ingame Name: WerewolfGene

(Casual, Collector, Become frame-overlord,...) : Have fun, helping people, and collect cool stuff.

How serious are you about Warframe? : I'm into this game alot, been plaything this for over 3 months now and I think this is one the best game that be made free thus far.

(not required, but helpful) : Yes! I got labtop mic and a headset with a mic on it.

Why do you want to join Warfurs? : Well need to be in a clan and would like to help people out the best I can.

(And if so, what is their Name?) : Lol, ya you on FA XD

Edited by WerewolfGene

Red Tex of Dooooommmmm!!!!!!!
NickName:Ank! or Anky.. or Ankoku... >.>

(Casual, Collector, Become frame-overlord,...) : I lovee to collect, And I like to help people if they need it. 

How serious are you about Warframe? : Been playing for 3 months, and still in love <3

Do you have a Headset/Microphone? Yes, But I'm shy :3
(not required, but helpful) :

Why do you want to join Warfurs? : I was in a bigger clan and felt like a number.. so I want to try a smaller knit clan, plus I have a few friends here.

Were you brought here by another Warfurs member? Yes
(And if so, what is their Name?) : Gene !

NickName:Enzo

(Casual, Collector, Become frame-overlord,...) : I'm a casual player, who's looking to collect materials for all the awesome guns and warframe.

How serious are you about Warframe? : Been playing for 3 months, and still going.

(not required, but helpful) : Yes.

Why do you want to join Warfurs? : Would like to be in a clan to experience a different side of warframe, it also lets me help people or invite them to any runs I'm doing if they don't want to party alone :3

Were you brought here by another Warfurs member? Yes
(And if so, what is their Name?) : Gene

Nickname
(if you carry another outside of the game): Celestia, Celly, Trollestia, Trolly, Molestia, and Molly.

Steam Userpage: 
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Celestial_Legacy/

(Casual, Collector, Become frame-overlord,...) : My goals for Warframe is to simply enjoy the game in whatever aspect I can. I do wish to see how far I can go in a defense mission if that counts as one.

How serious are you about Warframe? : As of now, I've been playing Warframe ever since it went into Open Beta so a little over four months now.

(not required, but helpful) : I currently possess them.

Why do you want to join Warfurs? : It's a clan for fellow furries and anthros alike? Why wouldn't I wish to join? I also have a friend in the clan as well.

(And if so, what is their Name?) : Werewolfgene

Ingame name: Nightfirex

Nickname

(if you carry another outside of the game): Teddy or Nightfire will work

What are your goals in Warframe? : My goals is good causal play  most of the time. I will love to meet new people and I would join event and tournament just to improve and refine my skills

How serious are you about Warframe? : I am semi-serious, I will playing when i am not working at gamestop or on my DJ music.

(not required, but helpful) : yes I have 4 headsets

Why do you want to join Warfurs? : I was told about it through another member. I mention I recently started playing he told me of this clan cause I wasn't in one yet

(And if so, what is their Name?) : yes and his name is Sherbniz

Nickname
(if you carry another outside of the game): I am usually called draco or rock

Ingame name: rockcity28

What are your goals in Warframe? I want to be the very best like no one ever was. and have alot of fun.
(Casual, Collector, Become frame-overlord,...) : Casual

How serious are you about Warframe? :i want to play it on a pretty frequently. i have a few goals for weapons and warframs i want to get. so i want to get there. and it falls into a niche of kind of games that iv been wanting for a while now.

Do you have a Headset/Microphone?i do have one.
(not required, but helpful) :

Why do you want to join Warfurs? :a friend introduced me to the game and then 

Were you brought here by another Warfurs member?yesh
(And if so, what is their Name?) :ilmarion

Edited by rockcity28

Hey guys! Guess I'll need to give a little intro before I join. :P

My username on steam and warframe is Shesocold. No I'm not a girl. Some people don't seem to get that for some reason so just clarifying ahead of time. Most just call me cold. I'm 18 really casual with most games except for Pokemon and Halo. I take those very seriously XD For the most part I play warframe because it reminds me of borderlands but with a parkour touch that I really enjoy. And I do have a headset.

Then the most important part. Why I want to join. I've always had some interest in the fandom, pondered having a fursona etc. But in this whole time I've never really interacted with any furries because my school seemed to lack them, or they hid really well because of the hateful attitude my classmates displayed towards the fandom :/ So I mostly just want a feel for what the atmosphere of the Fandom is like before I decide if I want to consider myself part of it or not. And yes I tried getting into FurAffinity but it didn't really grab me the way video game communities tend to do which is why I'm trying here. And I found out about the clan through the FA forums.

Alright! Rockcity and Shesocold, thanks for your apps!

You should both have invitations in your clan tab under contacts! :D

I hope you'll have fun being part of our clan, great to have you both on board!

Stay vigilant!

Nickname: I go by "Glaciem" everywhere, although friends often just call me Glace.

Steam Userpage: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Glaciem

What are your goals in Warframe?: I don't really have any specific goals, I just play for funs, although I would like to try out all the warframes at some point. O.O

How serious are you about Warframe? : I've been playing for about a month now, it's pretty fun so I've started playing it even more often than TF2 for the moment. I main scout in TF2, so for fun I tried setting up a similar build with a Hek and Volt for his speedbuff. I would have also added a Lato pistol to make it even more complete, if not for the fact that it's so weak. >.>

Do you have a Headset/Microphone?: Eeyup. Well, I have an awesome pair of headphones I always wear, but the mic I use is actually just a PS2 Singstar mic. O.O Effective, if maybe a tad silly looking. x)

Why do you want to join Warfurs?: I've been looking for an active clan to join, and I thought it'd be nice to join a furry-friendly clan. Plus the epic Lotuscat totally seals the deal =o

Were you brought here by another Warfurs member?: Nah, I just stumbled upon it while searching for different clans. 

Nickname
(if you carry another outside of the game): Poolboy

Steam Userpage: http://steamcommunity.com/id/poolboyknowsbest/home

(Casual, Collector, Become frame-overlord,...) : Never thought about this too much. I suppose it would be to become a "frame-overlord", if that means that I'm leveling everything up.

How serious are you about Warframe? : Not extremely, though I do play frequently. Just a fun game, is all.

(not required, but helpful) : Yes, but I don't use it unless I'm on a Mumble server / Skype.

Why do you want to join Warfurs? : Playing alone got boring.

(And if so, what is their Name?) : No.

Edited by Poolboy