Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warfurs // United Under Lotuscat // Allied Under T.a.p.i.

Sherbniz

Nickname: Dusk 

What are your goals in Warframe?
to keep on improving getting stronger and to make new friends be a badass space ninja why else hehe x3

Do you have a Headset/Microphone and would you hang out on Discord with us?
yes and my discord is DuskFennecFox#9503

Why do you want to join Warfurs? : to make new friends and play with and be in a clan with fellow fluff butts! ^.^

Were you brought here by another Warfurs member?
Nope

~~~

Nickname
(if you carry another outside of the game or want to be called a certain way): Ayden

Steam Userpage
(Or PM me your steamname for an alternate way to contact you!):http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044671776

(Since the game is mature, I have to ask this): 27

(Fun, Getting all the cool Stuff, etc...) : Fun, meeting and playing with people

(Link in Clan MOTD, not required, but helpful) : Yes to all

Why do you want to join Warfurs? : Looking for a community, recommended by a friend

(And if so, what is their Name?) : Snowleon

17 hours ago, DuskFennecFox said:

Nickname: Dusk 

to keep on improving getting stronger and to make new friends be a badass space ninja why else hehe x3

yes and my discord is DuskFennecFox#9503

Why do you want to join Warfurs? : to make new friends and play with and be in a clan with fellow fluff butts! ^.^

Nope

~~~

15 hours ago, AdmiralDoggy69 said:
Nickname
(if you carry another outside of the game or want to be called a certain way): Ayden

Steam Userpage
(Or PM me your steamname for an alternate way to contact you!):http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044671776

(Since the game is mature, I have to ask this): 27

(Fun, Getting all the cool Stuff, etc...) : Fun, meeting and playing with people

(Link in Clan MOTD, not required, but helpful) : Yes to all

Why do you want to join Warfurs? : Looking for a community, recommended by a friend

(And if so, what is their Name?) : Snowleon

Sent you both invites.

Chocobolos here.former veteran member with you guys for a few years. I wanted to change the pace by being competitive, which I was doing top rank clan things but now I'm over that. Now i just wana come back home to warfurs. waiting for invite

8 hours ago, Chocobolos said:

Chocobolos here.former veteran member with you guys for a few years. I wanted to change the pace by being competitive, which I was doing top rank clan things but now I'm over that. Now i just wana come back home to warfurs. waiting for invite

Sent you an invite.

Nickname:vivallion Ingame, outside it varies a ton.

What are your goals in Warframe?: Fun, mayhem and getting cool gear. Additionally Fashionframe.

Do you have a Headset/Microphone and would you hang out on Discord with us? : Yes.

Why do you want to join Warfurs? : I have a need for an active warframe clan that shares similar interests that i have myself whilist sharing this fun with others. (Moreso..i feel gimped without an access to dojo research for all my item creation habits.)

Were you brought here by another Warfurs member? : Kairo/Birdswing

11 hours ago, Vivallion said:
Nickname:vivallion Ingame, outside it varies a ton.

What are your goals in Warframe?: Fun, mayhem and getting cool gear. Additionally Fashionframe.

Do you have a Headset/Microphone and would you hang out on Discord with us? : Yes.

Why do you want to join Warfurs? : I have a need for an active warframe clan that shares similar interests that i have myself whilist sharing this fun with others. (Moreso..i feel gimped without an access to dojo research for all my item creation habits.)

Were you brought here by another Warfurs member? : Kairo/Birdswing

Sent you an invite.

Nickname
Dakky

Steam Userpage

Wanting to join a good guild I can hop on and farm with. 

Why do you want to join Warfurs? :
 Quite a few friends are in the guild, and when I ask about it they always bring me here.

Yes, ServoTheHusky, Amozaven, Scottular, and several others.

46 minutes ago, Dakotawillis12 said:
Nickname
Dakky

Steam Userpage

Wanting to join a good guild I can hop on and farm with. 

Quite a few friends are in the guild, and when I ask about it they always bring me here.

Yes, ServoTheHusky, Amozaven, Scottular, and several others.

Sent you an invite.

Name :Wretan works in the game world.

Ingame Name : WretanHewe

Since how long do you play Warframe? : 460+ hours, over a couple of years.
Do you have a Headset/Microphone (not required, but helpful)? : Yes, and I use it regularly.

Why do you want to join Warfurs? : I had been active previously, but was away from the game for a while due to university. Looking to get back into it with some new friends!

Were you brought here by another Warfurs member? (And if so, what is their Name?) : No, I was previously a member.

Name: Arkmarek717 (Just call me Ark) 

Steam User Page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Arkmarek717

Goals: Have fun, get some loot, and avoid homework.

How long have you played Warframe: Been playing for a couple months, I have just under 250 hours logged. I know most systems, but I'm still learning some of the later stuff like Focus schools.

Why do you want to join: I’m mostly looking to join warfurs to have an active clan that’s not too serious about the game, also because a friend of mine, Inflammo, is in the clan already. I like to hang around people I know. I’m game to help people farm, help with most quests, etc., but I’m not generally active in looking for people to help.

Mic: I do have a headset with a mic and a discord profile (Arkamrek717 #2807). I’m not much of a socialite, but I’m usually up for talking to people as long as they’re not too loud or obnoxious. I should mention that I’m not a furry myself so I won’t be able to keep up with conversations about that topic, as long as you’re ok with me mostly staying silent during those times we should be fine.

Name: Kitsumakun (you can just call me kitsu)

Steam User Page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kitsu-kun/

How long have you played Warframe: Oh i got it a few years back been kinda on and off since then.

Why do you plan to join: I'm looking to join to try and meet some new furs in the game and just have some people to play with while I'm on and to have a little help catching back up on all the changes they have made to the game since the last time I played. 

Mic: Yes, and I do have discord and TS and vent fairly social tend to get along well with most anyone I'm playing with.

Nickname: TheQuickRedFox/Matches

What are your goals in Warframe?: Fun, trying to get back into it, took a break for a year or so

Do you have a Headset/Microphone and would you hang out on Discord with us?: Yes i do and yes i would

Why do you want to join Warfurs? : My last clan was dead when i came back so I remembered about here and came to apply.

Were you brought here by another Warfurs member? : Mudkiz. Wasnt really brought by him but i know he is in it.

7 hours ago, TheQuickRedFox said:

Nickname: TheQuickRedFox/Matches

What are your goals in Warframe?: Fun, trying to get back into it, took a break for a year or so

Do you have a Headset/Microphone and would you hang out on Discord with us?: Yes i do and yes i would

Why do you want to join Warfurs? : My last clan was dead when i came back so I remembered about here and came to apply.

Were you brought here by another Warfurs member? : Mudkiz. Wasnt really brought by him but i know he is in it.

17 hours ago, Kitsuma-kun said:

Name: Kitsumakun (you can just call me kitsu)

Steam User Page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kitsu-kun/

How long have you played Warframe: Oh i got it a few years back been kinda on and off since then.

Why do you plan to join: I'm looking to join to try and meet some new furs in the game and just have some people to play with while I'm on and to have a little help catching back up on all the changes they have made to the game since the last time I played. 

Mic: Yes, and I do have discord and TS and vent fairly social tend to get along well with most anyone I'm playing with.

18 hours ago, Arkmarek717 said:

Name: Arkmarek717 (Just call me Ark) 

Steam User Page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Arkmarek717

Goals: Have fun, get some loot, and avoid homework.

How long have you played Warframe: Been playing for a couple months, I have just under 250 hours logged. I know most systems, but I'm still learning some of the later stuff like Focus schools.

Why do you want to join: I’m mostly looking to join warfurs to have an active clan that’s not too serious about the game, also because a friend of mine, Inflammo, is in the clan already. I like to hang around people I know. I’m game to help people farm, help with most quests, etc., but I’m not generally active in looking for people to help.

Mic: I do have a headset with a mic and a discord profile (Arkamrek717 #2807). I’m not much of a socialite, but I’m usually up for talking to people as long as they’re not too loud or obnoxious. I should mention that I’m not a furry myself so I won’t be able to keep up with conversations about that topic, as long as you’re ok with me mostly staying silent during those times we should be fine.

22 hours ago, WretanHewe said:

Name :Wretan works in the game world.

Ingame Name : WretanHewe

Since how long do you play Warframe? : 460+ hours, over a couple of years.
Do you have a Headset/Microphone (not required, but helpful)? : Yes, and I use it regularly.

Why do you want to join Warfurs? : I had been active previously, but was away from the game for a while due to university. Looking to get back into it with some new friends!

Were you brought here by another Warfurs member? (And if so, what is their Name?) : No, I was previously a member.

Sent you invites, so be sure to accept them if you haven't already :3

Nickname
Crimsonheart or Crimson or even Crim

Steam Userpage

(Since the game is mature, I have to ask this): 36

(Fun, Getting all the cool Stuff, etc...) : Fun, Getting all the shinies, Making the bad people not move any more

(Link in Clan MOTD, not required, but helpful) : I do have a headset/mic

Why do you want to join Warfurs? : It seems like an interesting clan from what I can see and one of the only furry clans I found that is still active.

(And if so, what is their Name?) :

On 10/19/2017 at 1:42 AM, Crimsonheart42 said:
Nickname
Crimsonheart or Crimson or even Crim

Steam Userpage

(Since the game is mature, I have to ask this): 36

(Fun, Getting all the cool Stuff, etc...) : Fun, Getting all the shinies, Making the bad people not move any more

(Link in Clan MOTD, not required, but helpful) : I do have a headset/mic

Why do you want to join Warfurs? : It seems like an interesting clan from what I can see and one of the only furry clans I found that is still active.

(And if so, what is their Name?) :

Sent you an invite.

On 5/8/2013 at 12:40 AM, Sherbniz said:

Nickname
drhead

Steam Userpage

Getting all the stuff I can, also filling the back room of the orbiter with Ayatans.

Have microphone, may use discord

Because I am a furry and need a clan.

No

~~~

660eZA2.gif

Edited by drhead

Nickname
: Azurelious

Steam Userpage

: Farming all there is to be farmed forever.

: I have a microphone and maybe.

Why do you want to join Warfurs?
: Because I would like to be part of a clan again.

: no

3 hours ago, drhead said:

3 hours ago, Azurelious said:
Nickname
: Azurelious

Steam Userpage

: Farming all there is to be farmed forever.

: I have a microphone and maybe.

: Because I would like to be part of a clan again.

: no

Sent you both invites.

Hello i am quite interested in joining your warframe clan! My well.. nickname is Rekai or Lamy, whichever you want to call me! :) I am 25 years old and i started playing warframe about 2 years ago since it was plastered all over the place it was kind of hard to not be interested! My friend Masoku is also in this clan and that is pretty much the main reason why i want to join and well i just like playing with people and like to have fun, can mic chat too if you would preffer! <3 and well warfurs, not sure if you guys/gals are furries or not but fyi i am! :3

4 hours ago, Rekai said:

Hello i am quite interested in joining your warframe clan! My well.. nickname is Rekai or Lamy, whichever you want to call me! :) I am 25 years old and i started playing warframe about 2 years ago since it was plastered all over the place it was kind of hard to not be interested! My friend Masoku is also in this clan and that is pretty much the main reason why i want to join and well i just like playing with people and like to have fun, can mic chat too if you would preffer! <3 and well warfurs, not sure if you guys/gals are furries or not but fyi i am! :3

Sent you an invite.

Nickname
Tyger

Steam Userpage
Tyger-Blud

35 but I could catfish as a 23 yr old if necessary

What a good looking question that is...  Ummm, I guess the primary goal for me would be the tracking down of an Excalibur Prime owner and torture them until I get the keys to their ride, but in lieu of that I would really like to gain access to all that this game has to offer, whether it be Warframes, the exotic weapons, the elusive mods that don't suck, and all the prime variants so I can min/max the ever living sh!t out of my character.  Heh, it's an MMO thing. Other than that, mostly have people to play with. I love the game but running it alone or with pugs that refuse to speak let alone cooperate suck somethin' fierce.

2 steps ahead of ya', Cochise. I've been on Discord with my group of NaCl warriors for almost a year now.

I've been looking for a group now for the better part of a month and my friend noticed that I was still clan-less. I tried to change my warframe's paint job to hide the shame but it was to no avail. Honestly, though, it just feels like I'll get more out of this game if I'm a part of something larger than my dinky lil' ship and that punk-@ss Ordis.  God I hate him. He tried to flush me out into space one time while I was workin' on Mods. -_-

Technically it's Warcannon90, but he's Warcannon. Somebody beat him to the nomenclature chase and now he silently simmers over the name that got away. It's a sad tale really. Some days he just logs in and sighs longingly over what 'could have been'. In case you're wondering, most of this is really just to irk him cuz' I know he'll see it. XD

12 hours ago, TygerBlud said:
Nickname
Tyger

Steam Userpage
Tyger-Blud

35 but I could catfish as a 23 yr old if necessary

What a good looking question that is...  Ummm, I guess the primary goal for me would be the tracking down of an Excalibur Prime owner and torture them until I get the keys to their ride, but in lieu of that I would really like to gain access to all that this game has to offer, whether it be Warframes, the exotic weapons, the elusive mods that don't suck, and all the prime variants so I can min/max the ever living sh!t out of my character.  Heh, it's an MMO thing. Other than that, mostly have people to play with. I love the game but running it alone or with pugs that refuse to speak let alone cooperate suck somethin' fierce.

2 steps ahead of ya', Cochise. I've been on Discord with my group of NaCl warriors for almost a year now.

I've been looking for a group now for the better part of a month and my friend noticed that I was still clan-less. I tried to change my warframe's paint job to hide the shame but it was to no avail. Honestly, though, it just feels like I'll get more out of this game if I'm a part of something larger than my dinky lil' ship and that punk-@ss Ordis.  God I hate him. He tried to flush me out into space one time while I was workin' on Mods. -_-

Technically it's Warcannon90, but he's Warcannon. Somebody beat him to the nomenclature chase and now he silently simmers over the name that got away. It's a sad tale really. Some days he just logs in and sighs longingly over what 'could have been'. In case you're wondering, most of this is really just to irk him cuz' I know he'll see it. XD

Sent you an invite

Name: Nebulaaaaa

In-Game: Nebulaaaaa

How long?: 1 month

Microphone?: I have one

Why I want to join Warfur?: Well as I am a fur it would be right to joina  guild whom also consists of furs :3

I was brough here by my boyfriend whom is also in the guild.

Edited by Nebulaaaaa