Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warfurs // United Under Lotuscat // Allied Under T.a.p.i.

Sherbniz

Heya - here's my application.

Nickname: Shaw

What are your goals in Warframe?: Not very original, but fun & trying out all the new frames and weapons.  I'm a disgusting min-maxer too.

Do you have a Headset/Microphone and would you hang out on Discord with us?: Yep.

Why do you want to join Warfurs?: I need somewhere to drop all my clan research resources.  Also have some friends in this group and missing out on all the research is killing me.

Were you brought here by another Warfurs member?: Scottular

Thanks!

Hi guys! Got to know you by a friend, Nii (his in-game name is Petchera), he told me I could try to join the clan through this post, so here I am.

My name is Rylah, just like my in-game name, I'm 18 years old and my goal in Warframe is basically to have fun. I want to join the clan mainly beacause of the lab research, also because being in an active clan sounds good.

I do have a mic and a discord account.
Here's my steam profile: steamcommunity.com/id/cooldogthing 

Thanks!

Edited by Rylah
changed Steam ID

Alright everyone!

I am glad so many awesome people are interested in joining us, but the absolutely MASSIVE influx of POE players had us reeling and scrambling for free clan spots!

So I am sad to report that at this point in time, we are full.

We will keep you posted if there are free spots and might be able to slip someone in here and there (especially after PoE hype dies down).

If you are dead-set on joining us or have a friend in the clan, please PM me and we'll put you on a waiting list or see if we can't squeeze you in!

Stay vigilant!

(Acknowledging the clan is currently full at the time of this message)

Nickname: Vanny

Steam Userpage: http://steamcommunity.com/id/VanDenBergProfile

Goals in Warframe:

To experience as much of the game as I can! Fashion Frame, making the perfect Valkyr Prime build and to meet others to have fun. : )

Headset/Microphone: No

Discord: Yes

Why i'd like to join Warfurs:

I've seen a lot about the server, here and there, figured i'd take a look at it and I am rather excited to join. I can already imagine how fun and active it must be; to bestow the name of your server would make me a happy Vanny. ;)

P.S:

I like to be a slightly lewd person, hope I'm not too much for the clan.

• 2 weeks later...
Nickname
Shifty

Steam Userpage

What are your goals in Warframe?
All of the above

Do you have a Headset/Microphone and would you hang out on Discord with us?
Yes I have a headset and mic. Will I hang out on Discord? Maybe

Why do you want to join Warfurs?
I'd like to be in the same clan as all my friends, even though most of them are inactive and busy with other games now. They'll come back someday though. Plus it'll help me a lot with weapons so that's a nice bonus.

Were you brought here by another Warfurs member?
DarkQruistal, Velianuwa, Simetra, VokunStrunmah

I shall patiently wait until there is an open space for me to slip into, thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Nickname
RamaKpo1 (Old username, now I go by Rhaonoa as my username/fursona/whatever, but my friends call me Rhao/Rao/Rama)

Steam Userpage

Mainly having fun, doing some challenging missions every now and then, and collecting things I like

Yes

For the sole reason of finding people to play with, specially those with similar tastes to mine. My friends don't like Warframe, so we play other things - but personally, this is a game I used to play a lot back when I didn't even have a STEAM account, and I been trying to get back on it but haven't had much luck "getting into it". I want to join Warfurs cause I feel like it'd be a good opportunity to meet people who like sort of the kind of things that I like, to make friends, and to play Warframe cooperatively. 

No.

I suppose I'll leave this application here incase a positions opens up.
Edited by RamaKpo1

Nickname
Toor, most of my account ids are named toor.furry or toorfurry and my friends call me Toor.

Steam Userpage

I love my Rhino and Sobek. I'm going to travel around the world with them.

Discord:
FoxToor#2189

I've been looking for a furry community clam for a long time.
It's a big family I'm looking for.

No, I found here on my own.

• 2 weeks later...
Nickname
ZeekaHyena in game but I go by zeeka everywhere else.

Steam Userpage( alternate contact info )
@ ZeekaHyena on telegram and Twitter and /user/Zeeka on FA.

I need an MMO in my life, a Grindy character builder game with extensive systems I get to experiment with. I have exhausted all the AARPGS LIKE DIABLO and PoE and am currently burnt out on MMOs like wow and ESO. I saw a lot of promise in destiny 2 but the game really droped the ball as far as end game went. A friend of mine recommended warframe and I've been hooked ever since. Really want to socialize with other furs who enjoy this game as well :)

Yes of,course I would. I love having discord on even if I'm not currently teamed up with others. The game is way,more fun when you have people to crack jokes and shoot the s*** with.

Why do you want to join Warfurs? :
 Exactly what I said above. I'm a social yeen who needs a group of fun people

I was not sadly.
Edited by ZeekaHyena

Nickname
Peashy

Steam Userpage
PeashyHDN

To have fun and collect stuff 

headphones w/ mic

Why do you want to join Warfurs? : to get help progressing through the game

Farville and Zaiikun

• 3 weeks later...
(if you carry another outside of the game or want to be called a certain way): Lu'nar (Lunair)

(Fun, Getting all the cool Stuff, etc...) : fun cool stuff and hunting down as much lore as I can >.> a good game has interesting lore , that and space ninjas 

Do you have a Headset/Microphone and would you hang out on Discord with us? yes of course but I'm mostly quite because of being shy ;-;
(Link in Clan MOTD, not required, but helpful) :

Why do you want to join Warfurs? : been trying to find a furry clan for some time, been in 2 non-fur clans that quickly went quite 

Were you brought here by another Warfurs member? No

let me know when you want to add me, I'm in a clan now just to have the access to labs sadly 

• 3 weeks later...

hello I would like to join your clan

nickname is Avia Bloodbourn or you can use my

Steam name XxkillageniusxX

Age 25

I use a microphone but I do type as well love to hang out with you guys on discord

I wanted to join warfurs because I was looking for a clan with my set of interest, and I wanted to see what this group is all about

my friend Tarthalas has brought me to your doorstep who is part of your clan as well 

to contact me I have both an FA page devon292 and a discord Avia Bloodbourn#9053

Edited by XxkillageniusxX

• 1 month later...
Nickname
WilcotheWolf or Wilco.

Steam Userpage
Wilco Whiteheart

Just to have fun and enjoy the game.

(Link in Clan MOTD, not required, but helpful) : I kinda do have a headset/Microphone but I don't VC much, and Hell Yes for the Discord! Woof!

Why do you want to join Warfurs? : Because as a Tennofur, it's difficult to find others like me, so I really love seeing other furs in Warframe ^w^ I ish happy pupper for finding this!

No

Nickname: Lack, or my actual name. Doesn't really matter.

Steam Userpage: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ALacKOfLife/

What are your goals in Warframe?: To get everything I can get access to, so yeah completionist.

Do you have a Headset/Microphone and would you hang out on Discord with us?: Sure, don't talk much but I guess.

Why do you want to join Warfurs?: Friend who first introduced me to warframe was in this clan. I had a former clan but everyone pretty much got kicked out because the leader has some weird issues. So 22 Mastery Ranks later, guess I may as well join too.

Were you brought here by another Warfurs member?: Not so much brought as I just figured I'd stick with closer friends. (IoanMasoku for reference)

• 2 weeks later...

What are your goals in Warframe? : FUUUUUUUUN! And getting good stuff like OMG LVL999 Dmg Weapons

Do you have a Headset/Microphone and would you hang out on Discord with us?: It depends on my mood... But i think so

Why do you want to join Warfurs? : Cause i'm a Furry too, and i wish to be in a Furry clan

Were you brought here by another Warfurs member? : Nope...

• 2 weeks later...

Steam Userpage: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198021784922

What are your goals in Warframe?: I've spent way too much money on this scam of a game, and I love every second. Plus its maybe possibly fun, and stuff.

Do you have a headset/microphone and would you hang out on Discord with us?: I have a headset but sadly I'm a bit too shy for VC heh, but just generally being on the server would be great! ^^ Discord tag: pepper👺 snep 英カ塩 #9201 (sorry for the annoying name)

Why do you want to join Warfurs?: Cause why not combine my two favorite hobbies, warframe and being a silly furry animal online!

Were you brought here by another Warfurs member?: NO but a friend of mine was in the clan, so now I want to join, and hopefully I will, whenever this opens again!

Edited by Studiedpanic

• 3 weeks later...
Nickname: Spiri

In-Game Name: SpiriGladier

What are your goals in Warframe?: Get everything because I'm psychotic :U

Do you have a Headset/Microphone and would you hang out on Discord with us?: I do, and would!

Why do you want to join Warfurs? : I need a clan, and I have been in the clan in the past but I guess I got removed due to inactivity. I was NiggyShejin, have since changed my name tho.

Were you brought here by another Warfurs member?: I was originally, by QuenDragon, but this time I'm just tryinna get back in :3

• 2 weeks later...
In-game name: Whatevents

What are your goals in Warframe?: Running the market. I adore fashion frame and such but I get a thrill outta see how much plat I can stack when I sell to other players. I often enjoy running my own little shop, and this game allows me to do that.

Do you have a Headset/Microphone and would you hang out on Discord with us?:  Heck yeah. Sadly recent Windows 10 updates have ruined my mic and I gotta fix that but before that I used to chill and chat on Discord voice chats will gaming pals all the time. Would gladly do it with some Warframe buds too.

Why do you want to join Warfurs? : Grinding out stuff and listening to music can only get me so far. If anything keeps me playing a game it's community and in the end I find myself with all the pixels I am happy with. I have figured that a group that I can be active with, within the game will help me continue being a Tenno in this amazing world DE has provided us!

Were you brought here by another Warfurs member?: I was just looking at clans I could join. Using tags like furry and such to find a bonding place for myself so I can hop in with a niche of people I often get along with! (Raiding in World of Warcraft has taught me that's for the better most the time!)

At the current moment your clan is full but nobody sticks around all the time. So I would gladly like to take a spot whenever or if at all, I can assure to bring the clan a kind attitude and a generous amount of supplies as to me they are simply pixels on a screen. (Very tempting and schedule destroying pixels.)

Ingame Username: LightSongFox

Nickname
(if you carry another outside of the game or want to be called a certain way): Light

Age (Since the game is mature, I have to ask this): 20

(Fun, Getting all the cool Stuff, etc...) :I want to have fun and hang out with people. I also want to get all the cool things but as long as I'm having fun and playing with others I'm fine~ ❤️

(Link in Clan MOTD, not required, but helpful) :Yes, I do; and yes, I would! X3

Why do you want to join Warfurs? :Games are always more fun with a community! Plus my super duper awesome FURiend (;D) is already a member of the group~ ❤️

(And if so, what is their Name?) : LPJackal (The Pawsome~ ;3)
Edited by LightSongFox
Typos

• 2 weeks later...
Nickname: Pancake

To have fun and progress in the game to the best of my ability.

No

I was invited by a clan member and would like to join this community.

(And if so, what is their Name?) : RafaelFuchs

Name: "Cat"
In-game Name: EmoCatChild
What is your goal: I just want a chill clan that doesn't care how laid-back you are. A neat, clean Dojo with research (I'd be glad to contribute resources if that isn't the case). And no requirements like Discord and stuff, I just wanna play without worrying I'll be kicked if I miss some criteria somewhere.
How Long have I been playing:  I have somewhere shy of 400 hours in-game, but over 800 in Steam to Warframe time.
Do you have a Headset and Microphone:  Yes, my microphone is very sensitive though so I usually mute myself.
Why do you want to join WarFurs?:  I've hunted for a Furry Clan in Warframe for about 2 years, this is finally the one.
Were you brought by other members?:  Not really, I saw some people in Cetus who all had "WARFURS" as their Clan tags so I talk to them a bit and they guided me here.

Edited by EmoCatChild
Missing information added.

Nickname: StaticSky (same ign)

(Fun, Getting all the cool Stuff, etc...) : Have played warframe for 600+ hours being mr:15 on console as I didn't have a PC at the time. Wanting to get into warframe once more now that I have a high end gaming laptop but now on PC. Sadly as there is no transferring stuff having to start all over once more.

(Link in Clan MOTD, not required, but helpful) : Yes but not often used.

Why do you want to join Warfurs? : looking for a good friendly and helpful clan to get back into the game. It being furry just being another bonus.

Were you brought here by another Warfurs member? No 

Nickname:
'Guy', but 'Derp' is good too given my IGN

Steam Userpage: 

What are your goals in Warframe?:
The MR grind, and having fun with others.

Do you have a Headset/Microphone and would you hang out on Discord with us?:
Yes, and Yes

I was a member back when I played in '15, Now that I'm back in the game I want to be a part if the Warfurs again.

Were you brought here by another Warfurs member?:
Nope.
Edited by von_Derpenstein
Formatting