Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warfurs // United Under Lotuscat // Allied Under T.a.p.i.

Sherbniz

Warframe Nick: Sycokinetic

Steam Userpage: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044038534/

What are your goals in Warframe? Honestly, I just enjoy the game. I don't have any "goals" in particular apart from just leveling gear, shooting things, and having F2P fun.

How serious are you about Warframe? Uhhhhmmm, serious enough to be competent? As I said, I'm just enjoying myself. Incidentally I did end up staying up all night right before writing this. >.>;

Do you have a headset/microphone? I have good headphones, and a rather crappy mic built into my laptop. It works, but it's not fancy.

Why do you want to join Warfurs? A combination of having a furry group to dork around with, having more equipment available, and because my bf gave me a link to this thread.

Were you brought here by another Warfurs member? Yes, YagoXiten got me here. :3

Nickname
(if you carry another outside of the game):

Steam Userpage: HuskyKDT

What are your goals in Warframe?
(Casual, Collector, Become frame-overlord,...) : Casual...? I guess hardcore.

How serious are you about Warframe? : Pretty much.

Do you have a Headset/Microphone?
(not required, but helpful) : Yup!

Why do you want to join Warfurs? : Because Dankuro pushed me wanted me to present myself to you all. :3

Were you brought here by another Warfurs member?
(And if so, what is their Name?) : Yeah, Dankuro

Nickname
(if you carry another outside of the game): 1linux

(Casual, Collector, Become frame-overlord,...) : well i just reached all the goals ive been aiming for... for now :) right now im just playing for fun, doing some defense etc

How serious are you about Warframe? : dead serious, i just love this game. wasted more than 400 hours x3

(not required, but helpful) : currently not

Why do you want to join Warfurs? : I like cats. actually your post seems interesting so i thought id give it a shot. well, im looking forward for an answer :P

Nickname: nebulosa, or blekarotva (furaffinity)

Casual, collector/completionist (is that the right word?) I rarely play +1 hour per day, sometimes I only log in for the reward >.>;

How serious are you about Warframe? :

Quite serious -see grand master badge- despite being casual, I get burn out easily after doing the same thing for more than 45 minutes (except painting and drawing). Also I'm mastery Rank 12.

yeah but I don't speak english, I only write it, sorry

Why do you want to join Warfurs? :

My last clan demanded me to spend at least one hour in the survival event. I said no thank you, they were too competitive.

Besides we all like anthros, we'll have something more to talk besides Warframe.

And someone advertised the clan on a picture I did on FA but I declined the invite due to the word "fur", now I really don't give a damn about the name I just want to play with people that don't demand things like participating in events and are not crazy about the commitment with the game. And I totally want to leech clan research weapons.

And I have forma/resources to contribute with.

Can't remember who told me about the clan on FA. And I think Werewolfgene told me once he was on this clan, if that counts :B

Edited by nebulosa

Alright, I apologize for the delay!

I've invited HuskyKDT, 1Linux and nebulosa!

Welcome to Warfurs!

I may want to join! I would like to ask how many members there are total, and how many are on at a time. Thanks in advance!

The estimates that Ageless gave are a bit exaggerated for number of total members, at the moment we stand at exactly 200 members!

As for activity I think he was right, with taking timezones into consideration about ~20 on average, with numbers quickly rising when new content appears, naturally!

And someone advertised the clan on a picture I did on FA but I declined the invite due to the word "fur", now I really don't give a damn about the name I just want to play with people that don't demand things like participating in events and are not crazy about the commitment with the game.

I know what you mean!

I've heard a lot of clans that try their luck at those golden statues...

And since most events so far required to get everyone to help drive the "clan average" into high numbers in sessions of long, endless grind they have to inflict rather draconian laws upon their members (like "contribute or become expelled") and that's just not what our members were looking for when they joined us.

Plus I wouldn't want to enforce anything like this. Gaming should be about fun, not chores. :)

Nickname
(if you carry another outside of the game):
sagerz
Steam Userpage:
Hmm, Idk, but my username is sagerz for Steam

(Casual, Collector, Become frame-overlord,...) : 
What are your goals in Warframe? Collect and try to find the perfect loadout for my playstyle. Also, frame-overlord.

How serious are you about Warframe? : Pretty serious.

(not required, but helpful) : Sorry, no. 

Why do you want to join Warfurs? : I wanted to join a smaller but more active clan with funny, social, and nice people. 

Were you brought here by another Warfurs member? No
(And if so, what is their Name?) :

P.S. IceCreamSand stands for IceCreamSandwich.

Nickname

(if you carry another outside of the game): ItalianDragon

Steam Userpage: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Italiandragon

Since how long do you play Warframe ? : About 3 months

(Casual, Collector, Become frame-overlord,...) : My goals in it is being both a frame collector, mod collector, aside from butchering enemies on the go of course.

How serious are you about Warframe? : Rather serious. I by nature do not have a lot of humor ( but yes I can still say stupid stuff or be a derp at times ) and this reflects in my behavior in the game where I value more the teamwork and solidarity than simple rushing, whether it's to farm resources or just for missions.

(not required, but helpful) : I do have one.

Why do you want to join Warfurs? : I'm looking for a nice clan where solidarity and fun stand equal and where unnecessary stupidity isn't used. In poor words I was searching for a clan managed by adults and not overgrown kids but where you can still have fun. My choice was also motivated by the fact that I am part of the furry community, and I wanted to join a clan where this aspect is represented as well.

(And if so, what is their Name?) : Yes, a friend who goes by the name of Krudd in Warframe.

Edited by ItalianDragon

Name: Cal (also firechar on FA and deviantart)

In-Game: cal-wolfie (though, this is my second account, I also have another main account with the same username as my FA/deviantart accounts)

How long?: quite a while; erm, maybe around 4-6 months?

What I want to achieve in Warframe: I want to try to be as supportive as possible and help others.

Microphone?: unfortunately, no

Why I want to join Warfur?: I suppose you could call me a furry, but I just enjoy the community :)

How I found out about Warfur?: By reading the forums :3

Edited by Cal-Wolfie

Posting for deadlyMRVIPER

Steam Userpage: deadlyMRVIPER

What are your goals in Warframe? Kick &#! and find a good team to own with

How serious are you about Warframe? : Im not here to goof around. but that dosnt mean i wont crack a few jokes

:Yes

Why do you want to join Warfurs? : Because i heard you guys were kick &#! and i want to prove myself

Were you brought here by another Warfurs member? yes,Ilmarion

Nickname: Mystic Wolf

(if you carry another outside of the game): TheMysticWolf

What are your goals in Warframe? (Casual, Collector, Become frame-overlord,...): Just having fun with friends and random people; I'll always try to make fun of a situation just to hear some laughs

How serious are you about Warframe?: Seriously thinking about buying platinums to buy more slots for warframes and weapons (I hope this answers the question)

Do you have a Headset/Microphone? (not required, but helpful): Awyiss, always going to have fun in a call

Why do you want to join Warfurs?: Because I am a furry and the fact of being in a furry clan sounds so fun and interesting!

Were you brought here by another Warfurs member? (And if so, what is their Name?): Yes, the person who told me about Warframe is... *slams desk and points with a finger, suddenly in a blue tuxedo* dankuro! *crowd gasps*

Steam Userpage: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Gene_Inari 

I'm mostly casual, something to play and waste time on between other games I play

How serious are you about Warframe? :

Semi-serious. I do have a competitive mindset for anything I play, but Warframe is a stress-releiver for me.

Yes

Why do you want to join Warfurs? :

Because I'm a furry

Sherbniz

Nickname
(if you carry another outside of the game): Sorez (Or also Mastersorez on some games/sites!)

Steam Userpage: 
http://steamcommunity.com/id/MasterSorez

Age : 15, but I don't act like some brat, like most my age.

(Casual, Collector, Become frame-overlord,...) : To look fabulous, collect all the frames, and get the best weapons (Already have Acrid).

How serious are you about Warframe? : I love the game, and play it almsot daily, but sometimes I stop for a week because of a burnout.

(not required, but helpful) :  I Have earbuds, and a microphone.

Why do you want to join Warfurs? : Seems like a very fun clan, plus, I'm a furry (fox :3), and this clan seems perfect!

(And if so, what is their Name?) : Nope.

Also is the clan emblem that picture in the middle of the OP, if so, amazing! :D Also, how's the dojo? All weapons researched and such? Duelling room? Obstacle course?

Edited by Sorez

Alright!

Cal-Wolfie, deadlyMRVIPER, Darkonikh, TheMysticWolf, GeneInari, Laogos (via PM), Keelin (via PM) and finally Sorez, welcome to Warfurs!

Also is the clan emblem that picture in the middle of the OP, if so, amazing! :D

Yep, that is the clan emblem! Glad you like it!

s5R9mjQ.png

Also, how's the dojo? All weapons researched and such? Duelling room? Obstacle course?

Our Dojo is looking pretty good, labs are all done with research except for the really new stuff (Embolist done and Dual Ichor finishes today), Obstacle Course and Duelling Room are there too! ^^

Alright!

Cal-Wolfie, deadlyMRVIPER, Darkonikh, TheMysticWolf, GeneInari, Laogos (via PM), Keelin (via PM) and finally Sorez, welcome to Warfurs!

Yep, that is the clan emblem! Glad you like it!

s5R9mjQ.png

Our Dojo is looking pretty good, labs are all done with research except for the really new stuff (Embolist done and Dual Ichor finishes today), Obstacle Course and Duelling Room are there too! ^^

Ok! Just let me leave my current clan so you can invite me! :D