Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alerts and Level 1 Enemys.

Havenbrook

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, or if it is working as intended. The alerts that yeild "?" rewards all have level 1 enemys and I can kill them with 2 bullets from my gorgon. With this being said, would it be possible to ramp up the difficulty of alerts? Even if it is only on my side. Maybe a difficulty option. Or making the higher ranking reward alerts harder?

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, or if it is working as intended. The alerts that yeild "?" rewards all have level 1 enemys and I can kill them with 2 bullets from my gorgon. With this being said, would it be possible to ramp up the difficulty of alerts? Even if it is only on my side. Maybe a difficulty option. Or making the higher ranking reward alerts harder?

A difficulty option would be nice. Higher ranking alerts being harder wouldn't be as nice, because it means guys who aren't hyper-leveled are going to miss out.

Depends on how you look at it i guess. I say this because, you can not see all the Alerts with out having all the missions unlocked. Thus, hard Alerts should be only open to people who can / have completed the hard missions already. So new people or low level people wouldnt even have the option to go there yet.

Prefer difficulty variant instead of constant... being like a constant is kinda boring... Imagine you want a challenge, what do you do? whip up the difficulty... not in the mood to fight hard enemies? that's ok, easy diff is the thing for that moment... of course, being in higher diffs have better chances to give impressive weapon/item blueprints, not to mention the chance of getting some of the most rare cards there is...

Edited by SigLonewolf