Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shotgun Gauntlets

Frenrihr89

I knew this would happen.

People wanted gunblades, they give us gunblades.

People now want shotgun gauntlets.

Next thing someone puts forward is a rocket hand.

I should shut up now shouldn't I?

Also ew rwby

Edited by ScrublordPrime

As a crafting recipe, how about a Tigris/Hek and an Ankyros + 3 orokin cells, costing 15000 credits?

Fully support this idea. I assume this would be a secondary due to the wrist-mounted nature of the device.

i think it should be a melee weapon with the charge option for shooting, also use the recoil of the shoots for mobility with a cool stance ^^

Edited by Frenrihr89

I...hate the idea of having anything anime related in warframe and i watch anime pretty often. It just attracts too many annoying people.

Thankfully DE knows the limit of how "sugoi" they can make their game before we have a bunch of xxkiritoxx and vVichigoVv names running around.

Do you want "Who is your waifu?" threads in GD, because that's how you get it.

Edited by kiteohatto

I...hate the idea of having anything anime related in warframe and i watch anime pretty often. It just attracts too many annoying people.

Thankfully DE knows the limit of how "sugoi" they can make their game before we have a bunch of xxkiritoxx and vVichigoVv names running around.

Amine, lol. This is made by US it may look anime but its not. Same company that did Red VS Blue is making it.Your going to call anime Avatar now? Or the new Ninja Turtles? I mean some character there have big eyes its anime!

This is a cool idea no mater how you want to spin it. We have Gunblades in game now........ GUNBLADES and your telling me Shotgun Gauntlets have no place in Warframe, think again.

Edited by DraccoDoom

Amine, lol. This is made by US it may look anime but its not. Same company that did Red VS Blue is making it.Your going to call anime Avatar now? Or the new Ninja Turtles? I mean some character there have big eyes its anime!

This is a cool idea no mater how you want to spin it. We have Gunblades in game now........ GUNBLADES and your telling me Shotgun Gauntlets have no place in Warframe, think again.

It doesn't matter who it's made by....anime is anime. There is a clear difference between "anime", animation and cartoons. I've watched a few episodes of RWBY and it's definitely more on the anime side. It's full of cliches and annoyingly dubbed characters who perform over the top action moves that make people get chunibyo syndrome.

It doesn't matter who it's made by....anime is anime. There is a clear difference between "anime", animation and cartoons. I've watched a few episodes of RWBY and it's definitely more on the anime side. It's full of cliches and annoyingly dubbed characters who perform over the top action moves that make people get chunibyo syndrome.

Do you have Chunibyo syndrome? because you are being a real Yuta right now if ya catch my drift there

Hey, i dont want anything related with anime in warframe, i concur totally.... ME NEITHER DUDE... i think you are misunderstanding the idea this post, its all about the the weapon, the concept.. no one here wants anime blondies with big eyes walking in the relay.....

ALSO ITS A NORTHAMERICAN ANIMATION, NOT JAPANESE BESIDES HOW IT LOOKS..

Edited by Frenrihr89

Hey, i dont want anything related with anime in warframe, i concur totally.... ME NEITHER DUDE... i think you are misunderstanding the idea this post, its all about the the weapon, the concept.. no one here wants anime blondies with big eyes walking in the relay.....

Its still anime style animation....it's a fanfic made by anime fans.

If we start getting anime-inspired weapons then the anime crowd will just follow, don't you think ?

Eventually they'll start demanding more and more anime-inspired stuff and then once they've found something "new and cool" they move on and leave the game in a worse state than it was before they came.

It takes time but that's how it happens, it happened to Tera NA(was great when it was paid sub) then it went f2p and developers added more lolis and the game went down the gutter. Our region and council combined chat has nothing on their global chat.

No it isn't. 

It's the same kind of style and animation that the first two appleseed movies have. It's japanese style animation made by americans. And I'm quite positive animation depends on how it looks for what style it is.

Its still anime style animation....it's a fanfic made by anime fans.

If we start getting anime-inspired weapons then the anime crowd will just follow, don't you think ?

Eventually they'll start demanding more and more anime-inspired stuff and then once they've found something "new and cool" they move on and leave the game in a worse state than it was before they came.

It takes time but that's how it happens, it happened to Tera NA(was great when it was paid sub) then it went f2p and developers added more lolis and the game went down the gutter. Our region and council combined chat has nothing on their global chat.

Did someone say LOLI'S?????????????????????????????????