The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Other Options To Mastery Tests Would Be Great

(PSN)SlyFox5679

i've failed my rank 13 test i don't know how many times and i'm pissed and i'd love to find another option to passing these things maybe paying platinum to auto pass these tests but i'm sure some may agree or more disagree because these show a challenge to some players and the right to have the high mastery rank and all but i find it just an annoyance and i really just wanna get past these tests.

I don't think this is a good idea. For example, when I was a new player I struggled on the early tests because I didn't have many mods installed and didn't understand their value. If I saw there was a way to pay to avoid the tests I would've assumed it was made more difficult as an intentional P2W tactic, instead of learning where I went wrong.

i see your points, i should've really said something about maybe this being an option for mastery tests say 10+ ? 

every test after 10 has been a pain to me to the point i sit with a full meter for a month or more before i really wanna bother with the tests and recently i started trying my luck and have had no real luck on this one and found out i can use my mesa's ability to shoot everything around but my downfall is the wall running portions to get to the higher platforms and my timing on jumping and moving aorund is just total trash.

this is all what led me to the topic of paying to pass tests because i'm good at a number of things on this game but agility type tests are tricky.

i've failed my rank 13 test i don't know how many times and i'm &!$$ed and i'd love to find another option to passing these things maybe paying platinum to auto pass these tests but i'm sure some may agree or more disagree because these show a challenge to some players and the right to have the high mastery rank and all but i find it just an annoyance and i really just wanna get past these tests.

I did it my first try. I failed trying to get to the starting platform not once but twice and my friends were laughing at me. I clutched at the end and it was amazing.

I used Loki Prime, Soma Prime, Telos Akbolto and Tipedo. (git gud loadout, I know)

Edited by hiddenfive

Yea. They can get a little irksome sometimes. Thirteen wasn't so bad for me but the one where you have to parkour through a kind of maze picking up bonus time was an SOB for me for some reason. I generally don't have problems parkour ing through stuff but that dojo course and the MR test screw with me. I think it's all mentality to be honest. There's no rush as MR points continue to build. So put it down for a week or so and come back fresh.

Use Excalibur with overextended stretch fleeting expertise , streamline r3 , intensify transient fortitude and bring some energy restores, use super jump or bring an orthos amphis whatever can helicopter. If you don't have Excal use Saryn frost mag Oberon or rhino