The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe: The Fallen - Fanmade Trailer (1080P)

Varsian

as i said on YT, this would be a good addition to your Portfolio (just as long as you make it clear that you did the editing work, not creating the art assets).

also could be a tiny bit too wubby. just a bit.

anyways, this might as well be 'the Official Warframe Trailer'. it sells the game a lot better than any one of the CG sequences we've seen in the past does.

Edited by taiiat

A fanmade trailer I made for Warframe. I really wanted to explore the themes behind the Grineer, and Corpus, and how they interact with the Tenno, and then of course wrap it up into a small two and a half minute video. 

Didn't focus on gameplay as much as the story, because Warframe's story, while minimal at times, is very grim dark. I love grim dark, and really wanted to look into how I could make a trailer that did that theme justice. Eventually, this was the result. I hope you enjoy! :D 

I saw this posted to Warframe twitter the other day. Well done.

When I watched this I crapped all my pants, then immediately up voted following the clean up.

Seriously though, that was amazing cinematography.

Only thing is that it got a bit dry in the middle with the Corpus and Grineer parts. If those were shortened and more to the point (the overlay of Alad V and Vay Hek was awesome) then it might be absolutely perfection. :D

Just an opinion/constructive feedback, I think it is awesome nonetheless. 

Shivers... so many shivers.

That was really nicely put together! Epic integration of memorable quotes alongside those scenes!

Had to watch it twice :)

SHIVERS!

if a song , or movie , or anything that is up for judging gives me shivers. It is automatically awesome in my book.

AWESOME * 4-7 shivers of a job!