The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

How Are Console Players Supposed To Know When Baro Ki'teer Is Available?

(PSN)beerninja88

I missed him last weekend because I didn't even know he was there.  No e-mail, doesn't show up in the "news" thing on the right of the liset...  I'm willing to bet a large portion of the console player base doesn't even know who he is at all.

Are there plans to increase awareness?

I missed him last weekend because I didn't even know he was there.  No e-mail, doesn't show up in the "news" thing on the right of the liset...  I'm willing to bet a large portion of the console player base doesn't even know who he is at all.

If you go to the relays and look at the Ducat kiosk it has a count down. It's on right now I believe. On the bright side, we know that this past haul will be coming back. 

You only have to wait another 2 to 3 months till he comes back around with the same loot! That seems fair right?

Don't feel to bad I was on vacation and missed it too. This addiction for getting new weapons and mods is the worst idea I have seen done by DE since they release this game on PC. Up to 3 months you have to wait for the rotation to come back around is just ridiculous in my opinion, I'm sorry but, by the time all these items come around again this game will be old news and faded in the wind.

It was great times DE but this game has run its course and is slowly fading away with the best of them. Me and my friend have put well over 3000 hours into this game and now after a year we hardly even touch it anymore. Which is sad because we had lots of fun and was always looking forward to new updates, but now it's becoming boring since we have collected everything in the game and beat everything there is to do in the game.

Thanks again DE for the fun times!

Edited by (PS4)D-E-L-T-A

Unfortunately, we have language restrictions that prevent us from updating the in-game news the way we do on PC (that's why it doesn't really get updates on PS4). The schedule is consistent across all platforms. 

I'm curious if players have thoughts on what the ideal number of items would be to have in rotation. 

Unfortunately, we have language restrictions that prevent us from updating the in-game news the way we do on PC (that's why it doesn't really get updates on PS4). The schedule is consistent across all platforms. 

I'm curious if players have thoughts on what the ideal number of items would be to have in rotation. 

I think it's fine the way it is. It's not that hard to remember that it's the same across all platforms.

I think item amount Is fine as well. If you put too many items in there, it will be too expensive credit and ducat wise to get all the items you may want . As it is, buying 3 mods, (2 of the shotgun mods if you are using one of them for your carrier), armor, and weapon if available is running you close to 500k credits, and 1000-1300 ducats depending on armor/weapon prices, the 3 mods alone though are going to set you back 1k ducats.  

Unfortunately, we have language restrictions that prevent us from updating the in-game news the way we do on PC (that's why it doesn't really get updates on PS4). The schedule is consistent across all platforms. I'm curious if players have thoughts on what the ideal number of items would be to have in rotation.

I think ideally, there would be enough items per rotation that it only takes around 4-6 weeks to see them all. That incentivizes impulse buys without making people feel like they have to keep grinding out prime parts to get the items they want at any time. This wouldn't even change as time goes on (new items would just be added to the current rotations as opposed to new rotations being added). This might become a little unwieldy if many more mods are added, but I don't necessarily think more mods should be added instead of other additions. Prisma/Mara/whatever weapons are fun and offer new things for players to try out, while most of the prime mods we've gotten are just stat upgrades in a game where we are already very beefy stat-wise.

http://deathsnacks.com/wfps4/index.html

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Baro_Ki%27Teer

Edited by (PS4)LutzPS

I think ideally, there would be enough items per rotation that it only takes around 4-6 weeks to see them all. That incentivizes impulse buys without making people feel like they have to keep grinding out prime parts to get the items they want at any time. This wouldn't even change as time goes on (new items would just be added to the current rotations as opposed to new rotations being added). This might become a little unwieldy if many more mods are added, but I don't necessarily think more mods should be added instead of other additions. Prisma/Mara/whatever weapons are fun and offer new things for players to try out, while most of the prime mods we've gotten are just stat upgrades in a game where we are already very beefy stat-wise.

The amount of items per visit is fine as-is and so are the rotation lengths.  A console user has nearly 3 months of advanced warning on what is available and when.  If a player doesn't care enough to be informed and plan ahead why should DE bend over backwards for them.

I would like to see a tweet go out when he's first available with the relay he's on though.

Edited by (PS4)Agent_CHAR

The amount of items per visit is fine as-is and so are the rotation lengths.  A console user has nearly 3 months of advanced warning on what is available and when.  If a player doesn't care enough to be informed and plan ahead why should DE bend over backwards for them.

I would like to see a tweet go out when he's first available with the relay he's on though.

Because "planning ahead" amounts to grinding the Void even more than players already do. Instead of being a use for our extra Prime parts, he simply makes us need to get Prime's even faster.

Me personally think it should be one new primed mod, 2 prisma weapons and a cosmetic.  giving people something to level for 2 weeks as well as only having to collect enough cores to max one primed mod every two weeks instead of grinding like crazy to keep up with the rare 5s for both. Just my opinion tho. 

It would be nice if you guys would announce that Void trader was up on your news website, and what his loot is. Also comment on how those mods effect the gameplay. That would be great. A lot of Warframe is difficult to understand for new players, so this would be very helpful.