Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.16.2

[DE]Rebecca

Could you guys make the reconnecting to a game option or whatever a bit better? My game crashed (and keeps crashing) and the option to reconnect to the game I was previously in doesn't pop up 9 times out of 10.

Kinda angry that I can't keep the things I collect. (;¬_¬)

Why D.E.?WHY?

1)You lied!No U16

2)Nerf egate when is to much grind for primed mods anyway.

3)"Enemies killed by tentacles have 100% chance at additional drops." soooo bosses are "friends" now?

P.S primed mods aren`t needed the game is easy enough 

(sorry for my bad english)

The dissapointment huge.

*slow clap*

this is propably on of the very few fixes where DE has thought about what they are doing instead of nerfing frames

i appreciate that

for the first time in my 2 years+ i say "thanks DE" after a hotfix

thanks DE for thinking

maybe we u are taking "The Year of Quality" a little more serious that we all thought

have my respect

Question to DE:

Let's say you AFK, and then come back, does that mean you your energy or end game reward is still gone?

I guess it kind of makes sense to prevent the loophole of AFK for long periods and then come back to move a couple inches to kick the AFK status.....

I don't know....

I just want to better understand how these AFK penalty works...

Hotfix 15.16.2

Changes

• AFK players will no longer receive any increase to their Warframe’s energy supply.

Uhm. How will this affect Channeled Ability + Rage with healing support?

One of my setups with Mesa was to take aggro away from the pod by being a ways away from it, Shatter Shield to keep the damage controllable, and with Rage I am able to keep my energy constant so long as I have healing support from Trinity/Oberon.

Will I no longer receive energy from Rage after ~a minute or two of standing there using Peacemaker to kill the enemies that are coming at us simply because I have Peacemaker going?
Edited by Rylth