Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.16.2

[DE]Rebecca

Is it just me or is U16 still atleast 2 weeks away?

If we dont get a teaser site this week, today or tommorrow, it will probably come next wednesday. The teaser site will be up for 7 days then which means that 2 weeks later from now on, we MIGHT get U16 owo

Sadface

Hotfix 15.16.2

Changes

• Certain mission types will no longer endlessly spawn enemies if the mission goals themselves aren't being met.

Finally, now I can find people to help with actual missions and Void Prime part farming.

Goodbye, E-Gate. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Edited by HawktheHeavy

E-Gate nerf, so now we litteraly have nothing left to do until U16. they wanted us to stop playing until U16 is done.

well people arent spending as much plat when cores are that easy. ofc they are gonna nerf it asap.

Edited by dddeath

Honestly im glad you guys fixed E Gate farming, brings the value of cores up a bit and more people in the void, but that afk players dont gain energy thing seems pointless, for instance i will often play with a team all using 2 CP and 2 ES then get very high up on a ledge with Ash with a long range build, and teleport to revive people, and use blade storm to help cover when someone else is reviving from a distance, as long as the method you use isnt movement over time (blade storm doesnt seem to count as movement, just power range) this should be fine, but if you are making it so standing still negates that player from gaining energy, i can see this being a big complaint.

AmeNCdB.png

qY2FPTJ.png

Had to restart, I was in middle of a T4 Survival and had bugs, I couldn't move at first and when redtext appeared my frames started to drop. But I could capture them while doing the run and join them all together after I restarted.

Hotfix 15.16.2

Changes

• AFK players will no longer receive any increase to their Warframe’s energy supply.
  • Certain mission types will no longer endlessly spawn enemies if the mission goals themselves aren't being met.

........ this is a "Ruk you Farm Players!"

No_Fun_Allowed.jpg

Edited by Caramelaion

could you be more specific about what mission types?

That's very, very vague.

Could we have some clarification?

could you be more specific about what mission types?

This smells like an Interception exploit halter.

One of the exploits was to capture a particular node (for example, Draco's C) and then prevent the Faction who controls the node from capturing any oither node.  Not only does this prolong the time spent, but it was also a ridiculously easy way to gain a ton of Syndicate rep/Experience for a weapon.

Hotfix 15.16.2

Changes

• Hydroid's Tentacle Swarm 'Pilfering Swarm' Augment no longer applies to bosses.

Okay, let's be honest here. The E-Gate exploit fix was needed but really, this? The only reason to do this change is so you can make more money.

Grats, once again you failed to see and address to core problem. Instead of fixing the spawning glitch that was occuring on that one well known corpus tile, you nerfed the spawn on all excavations into the ground. Triton will be less rewarding now, thanks.

i expect a more sensible nerf in the near future, they overreacted with Viver aswell.