[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 15.16.2

So no energy to AFK players. Do you really think that'll stop exploitations? It really won't. There are flaws all through the spawning system of the game, along with drop issues, and ability issues.

DE, you need to take a VERY good look at how the game is played and how to fix it.

This was just a response to E-gate. In order for DE to effectively get rid of exploiting/power farming they are gonna have to rework powers and rework the energy system.

This, right here. Late game is all about staying in one place, at least in Defense and Survival missions... when enemies can kill you in 1 hit, you have to focus in crowd control and killing them fast enough, and you do it in a small room, or around the pod. You don't go out to get drops, cause that would mean being killed. Then, you get detected as being AFK!! =/

Mesa's Peacemaker+Mirage's Total Eclipse/Narrow Minded in a defense is the first example which comes to mind. As Mesa, you can't go too far so you don't loose Mirage's buff. You do 90%+ of the damage, but still get's detected as being AFK:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/405135-rewards-missing-patches-didnt-fix-it-void-is-unplayable-right-now/

Id like to +1 that

Some people are saying that this is fixed now?

Edited by Maxxy-Desu
  • Upvote 1

Oh well now i can finally get some sle- 

Eh nvm

Edited by VioletX

Do you guys hate Hydriod?... :( I'm starting to think the idea to remedy the grind and repetition in this game might not happen. For the love of god, Neural sensors is STILL only on one planet. :T

• Upvote 3

And they are greedy and sloths how? Because they are improving the game? Because you don't like you can AFK anymore?

Simply saying that titles don't make you mature nor special, Founder or a player who missed the founder program or wasn't interested in it; we're all players under the greed and slothiness of DE.

I will state this here, I have no care for E Gate. However I am bothered by them fixing things around the shell instead of going directly to the core.

As I said, I do not care for that, but I'd like them to go for the more urgent things that will actually improve our gameplay, such as the broken AFK timer.

Don't assume you know what my anger towards DE is, layers upon layers of failures that I can no longer forgive.

Edited by MrBiscuits
  • Upvote 4

AFK with a Macro? So Much fail.

Glad to see it has been dealt with.

You know, people make macros to ensure they won't get registered as AFK. Make a script that hits W and S every half minute or so, and apparently that is enough to keep your rewards. I can't confirm as to how effective it is, but it's relatively easy to make a script that moves you around.

I could seriously see someone making a movement macro just so they aren't counted as AFK when they're actively playing the game.

If you don't want to use a macro, you could just time to see how long you can AFK for before tabbing back into the game to move.

Edited by Rustning

This was just a response to E-gate. In order for DE to effectively get rid of exploiting/power farming they are gonna have to rework powers and rework the energy system.

i could have sworn the issue with e-gate was the spawning not the abilities. 

• Upvote 1

e gaTE Best Place too farm Fusion COREl and Creditt

500 r 5 gold FUSION Corel too maxed PRIMED MOD too rang 10/10

and nue  players CREDIT FARM

E GATE COMM BACK PLEASS !!!!!!

Not really, we are able to get energy to easily.

I'm so glad I never got a founder package.... I pay you to make game awesome... then you go and screw us all over again and again and again and again, fix stuff that helps progress faster ignores bugs still roaming around pre-U10 and with no intention to fix it... if I was a founder I would really feel screwed

• Upvote 6

Oh, the hope in humanity is restored once again.

AFK, because I spawned off map, revive and then fall again with only 2 minutes in the alert, restart was not an option and what I get?  nothing... I was punished thanks to a bug...

• Upvote 8

Unacceptable that the community was effectivly getting profits.Must have been fixed.Beyond everything else.

Bugs/Content gaps/Comming updates? Who cares!?

The most vital is that there is no way to farm effectively now.So much win.

THIS so much

Edit: We will find a better anyway. See Viver Draco E-Gate see ya next fix, shame on you Devs.

Edited by YavielsNight
  • Upvote 8

• Certain mission types will no longer endlessly spawn enemies if the mission goals themselves aren't being met.

Very general update?  What do you mean mission types?  It's a lot of mission types...are y'all mad the players :(

Edited by Ishki88

I'm so glad I never got a founder package.... I pay you to make game awesome... then you go and screw us all over again and again and again and again, fix stuff that helps progress faster ignores bugs still roaming around pre-U10 and with no intention to fix it... if I was a founder I would really feel screwed

Couldn't agree more, sadly I did pay for a founder package.

• Upvote 8

Tut tut... And here we thought you would keep your promise.. For shame

what promise?

• Upvote 1

Do you guys hate Hydriod?... :( I'm starting to think the idea to remedy the grind and repetition in this game might not happen. For the love of god, Neural sensors is STILL only on one planet. :T

it's not meant to be easy. unless you pay.

THIS so much

Edit: We will find a better anyway. See Viver Draco E-Gate see ya next fix, shame on you Devs.

Umm, what? They fixed a glaring exploit and you're mad?

• Upvote 2

Well, couldn't care less about the E-gate scandel. But this newest Hotfix just blew out my UI for Interception Missions in the void.

• Upvote 1

You know, people make macros to ensure they won't get registered as AFK. Make a script that hits W and S every half minute or so, and apparently that is enough to keep your rewards. I can't confirm as to how effective it is, but it's relatively easy to make a script that moves you around.

I could seriously see someone making a movement macro just so they aren't counted as AFK when they're actively playing the game.

If you don't want to use a macro, you could just time to see how long you can AFK for before tabbing back into the game to move.

What Id suggest is maybe instead of the AFK system voiding rewards for "afk" players, it should activate an option in the pause menu where players can vote kick the player.

• Upvote 1

Of course, if there is something DE doesn't want, it's patched very quickly and cannot wait until Update 16 :| <-- the real shagony

Still no fix for the broken melee with Mesa (cannot find the thread I was looking for but other Tennos are kindly enough to have the same bug): https://forums.warfr.../?hl=+mesa +bug

Still no fix for the unreachable spots on Eris: https://forums.warfr...s/#entry4466640

Still no fix for bug with unranked warframes at the start of a mission: https://forums.warfr...e/#entry4470676

Edited by Lesserli
  • Upvote 3