Chroma, The New Dragon Frame (Re-Megathread)

Guys the page is updated and after seeing the next panel we either getting a new enemy or Chroma really can change his look.

His silhouette may just look better than his actual form, like the lack of a visible headdress and the inability to see the "Infested" parts.

Thats not him.

No, it's him, everything else of the silhouette lines up (even the rings on the legs.

The tail looks like it'll be a specialize Syandana for him, like Mortos for Nekros or Bonds for Valkyr.

I'm glad, personally. A little upset I'd have to pay extra to have it, but I've been wanting more frame-specific syandanas for a bit now.

look at his legs, his legs are not reversed jointed anymore. Maybe its an alt skin for him. The original dragon concept maybe :D I would pay for that.

...or maybe what we saw before was a rough draft model and that is the finished product?

Also, I have my doubts there will be an alt Warframe skin released with the new frame

Edited by KidMemphis

While not entirely clear at a glance, if inspected closely, the helmet is most definitely his.

HvR2PDN.png

EDIT: had to momentarily redact it because of an error in the image upload.

Edited by DJ_Redwire

No, it's him, everything else of the silhouette lines up (even the rings on the legs.

The tail looks like it'll be a specialize Syandana for him, like Mortos for Nekros or Bonds for Valkyr.

I'm glad, personally. A little upset I'd have to pay extra to have it, but I've been wanting more frame-specific syandanas for a bit now.

At least the tail will be a good way of showing you actually like chroma and aren't using him for Mastery rank fodder XD

At least the tail will be a good way of showing you actually like chroma and aren't using him for Mastery rank fodder XD

Real Dragon users appreciate a good tail.

Edited by Morec0

look at his legs, his legs are not reversed jointed anymore. Maybe its an alt skin for him. The original dragon concept maybe :D I would pay for that.

They never were reverse jointed, they flair up his calves to make him appear digitigrade but he's hasn't been truly digitigrade in any of the promotional material.

evMVllf.jpg

Edited by Gelkor