Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma, The New Dragon Frame (Re-Megathread)

Qynchou

It's chroma

iSXRyAW.png

K7VwAL0.png

And the pelvic pieces are the same shape

(Excuse the horrible lining. I suck at mouse drawings xD)

Thats not him.

yeah totally not him :I Totally can't see the resemblance at all... because you know... his wrists, pelvis, helmet, arm thickness and mock digitigrade totally don't line up

Edited by prideofshadows

State HOW please. We have debated this many times.

If someone believe it looks like a Greek Dragon they're entitled to it, why on earth should they have to explain? If they see a greek dragon, then that's what they interpret it as.

The ending of Limbo Theorem would disagree.

Yeah about that...

Not to crap on your whole theorycrafting but I just want to know if there is any confirmation that the line is still there. I don't recall in which one it was but it was presented in some patch notes that an 'ambiguous Ordis line' in the Limbo Theorem quest was modified (as Steve said they would in that one QA reddit thread). I think it would be wise to confirm that that line is still there before using it as an argument point, otherwise we just have to pretend it never happened.

State HOW please. We have debated this many times.

Its likely the same Cetus pic thing. Whatever. Just let it be.

If someone believe it looks like a Greek Dragon they're entitled to it, why on earth should they have to explain? If they see a greek dragon, then that's what they interpret it as.

At this point.....we are supposed to just accept that people see whatever they see in whatever they look at.

Which I find to be too far but there is no use in doing anything else on the boards.

yeah totally not him :I Totally can't see the resemblance at all... because you know... his wrists, pelvis, helmet, arm thickness and mock digitigrade totally don't line up

Its called an alternate perspective, your not gonna get the exact sizes based upon image scale and orientation.

Please forgive me, I totally didn't notice the sarcasm till after posting.

Edited by Rhundis

Its likely the same Cetus pic thing. Whatever. Just let it be.

At this point.....we are supposed to just accept that people see whatever they see in whatever they look at.

Which I find to be too far but there is no use in doing anything else on the boards.

Well i see no reason why people can't leave people with their opinions unless they attempt to refute yours with their own.

Yes let's sit down and argue art and what the other guy sees is wrong, i'm certain that will lead to a reasonable end, as it did in the past,

Well it could be that the tail is part of him, just not being shown right now, in the megathread there are pictures of hydroid in promo material without his flopping bits.

I honestly hope it is not a Syandana, I'd rather still have space for actual syandanas besides it looks good as default on him.

Folks are bringing up the similarities between the upcoming Chroma Warframe and the Chroma enemy from Dark Sector.

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/darksector/images/2/2e/288384_full.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120630225215

http://darksector.wikia.com/wiki/Chroma

I believe the first link is the stalker boss in dark sector?

Edited by -Jack.Of.Blades-

Well i see no reason why people can't leave people with their opinions unless they attempt to refute yours with their own.

Yes let's sit down and argue art and what the other guy sees is wrong, i'm certain that will lead to a reasonable end, as it did in the past,

Just letting opinion be is always an option. But discussion requires interaction. That interaction is often of opposing views.

That said-I've had plenty of deep discussions about art influences and visual representation without problem.

It requires that folks are fair minded, show mutual respect and have enough understanding of art theory and art history to do so without misunderstanding the core concepts at play. 

Not sure if anyone has noticed but something seems off with his right hip in the shadowed silhouette like it's a tail poking out?

I hope I'm wrong.

Correct! I accidentally forget to write  a line in my post...lol

I'll go back and correct that.

Good catch. :-)

Edited by -Jack.Of.Blades-