Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma, The New Dragon Frame (Re-Megathread)

Qynchou

I hope he has 2 alt helmets. The original and a good one. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (Lenny face means it's a joke, bro, calm down.)

In all seriousness, though, I'm not really a fan his orginal seahorse helmet so I hope he has 2 alts. That way we all get what we want. 

Edited by Plasmaface

I hope he has 2 alt helmets. The original and a good one. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

In all seriousness, though, I don't like his orginal helmet so I hope he has 2 alts. That way we all get what we want. 

Or you stick with the default helmet that everyone whined and begged for. DE could've kept the original helmet as the default and have the new one as an ALT and have players cash in all their platinum to change it, but no they were generous enough to choose not to be that greedy and gave you this new one as the default helmet for free. You're @(*()$ ungrateful if you're asking for more. Don't like his alt? Don't buy it and stick with the default one.

Edited by Hitmonho

I hope the tail is optional as syandana.

About the new style: I dislike it, hope there is an option to make chroma look like the teased one. Now we have another horribly overthemed frame. Where is the good old style that made Warframes look so original?

You think that that is Croma's default helmet? I would think that the one we saw when Chroma was presented is the default helmet. What we are seeing on the teaser site is a preview of the alt helmet. Its like when Mirage came out, with the salamander helmet. Mirage was released with the alt helmet available immediately. And many people instantly purchased that alt helmet because it is so much better than the default. Its just business.

Edited by (PS4)MoRockaPDX

Or you stick with the default helmet that everyone whined and begged for. DE could've kept the original helmet as the default and have the new one as an ALT and have players cash in all their platinum to change it, but no they were generous enough to choose not to be that greedy and gave you this new one as the default helmet for free. You're @(*()$ ungrateful if you're asking for more.

Simmer down, bud.

Or you stick with the default helmet that everyone whined and begged for. DE could've kept the original helmet as the default and have the new one as an ALT and have players cash in all their platinum to change it, but no they were generous enough to choose not to be that greedy and gave you this new one as the default helmet for free. You're @(*()$ ungrateful if you're asking for more. Don't like his alt? Don't buy it and stick with the default one.

Lenny face means I'm joking. Relax. I don't hate the orgininal, It's just not to my liking. You can't hate a guy for wanting to diffuse tension with humor. 

I'm not sure if I'm really being greedy by asking for more ways to give DE money.

I just want myself, and other people to get more stuff that they like. And hey, if it means more money for DE in the end, woohoo. 

Edited by Plasmaface

About the new style: I dislike it, hope there is an option to make chroma look like the teased one. Now we have another horribly overthemed frame. Where is the good old style that made Warframes look so original?

Nooo not in syandana slot, a separate stand alone slot!! :P

You think that that is Croma's default helmet? I would think that the one we saw when Chroma was presented is the default helmet. What we are seeing on the teaser site is a preview of the alt helmet. Its like when Mirage came out, with the salamander helmet. Mirage was released with the alt helmet available immediately. And many people instantly purchased that alt helmet because it is so much better than the default. Its just business.

It was confirmed on facebook the new helmet is his default helmet.

I like that tail idea. It looks out of place to me. 

I hope he has 2 alt helmets. The original and a good one. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

In all seriousness, though, I'm not really a fan his orginal seahorse helmet so I hope he has 2 alts. That way we all get what we want. 

So now I'll have to spend plats for the original helmet because of someone who isn't grateful that it has been changed? Thank you, really.

So now I'll have to spend plats for the original helmet because of someone who isn't grateful that it has been changed? Thank you, really.

That's the same exact thing we'd have to do if they stuck with the original. You're no more entitled than us. 

"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few"

Edited by (PS4)kiddplay13

And Who says I'm not grateful about the change? You might want to look back at one of the posts I made about an hour ago. 

Asking for another alt. helmet when you already have one different from the original (for free) is just being ungrateful.

That's the same exact thing we'd have to do if they stuck with the original. You're no more entitled than us. 

"The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few"

I'm not complaining because it got changed, I'm complaining because people still keeps whining even after DE did exactly what they asked.

Edited by PapaFragolino