Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma, The New Dragon Frame (Re-Megathread)

Qynchou

oh plz, quit nit picking, the needle nose helm is gone in favor of a more rugged one, you guys got what you wanted, his tail is fine. 

Im not gonna say that its bad to criticize something when its bad or looks bad, but geez give it a rest already.

I'm not complaining because it got changed, I'm complaining because people still keeps whining even after DE did exactly what they asked.

I have yet to see any of the people who are "Pro-New Helm" complaining. Only people i see complaining are the ones who still want Snout Helm back.

Asking for another alt. helmet when you already have one different from the original (for free) is just being ungrateful.

I'm not complaining because it got changed, I'm complaining because people still keeps whining even after DE did exactly what they asked.

And yet you fail to notice that I still expressed appreciation for the change. I even told you where to look. 

Oh well. 

Besides, that's not even whining. That's asking for more options that I am willing to pay irl money for. 

Edited by Plasmaface

Asking for another alt. helmet when you already have one different from the original (for free) is just being ungrateful.

I do need point out for clarity that Plasma never asked or stated for free helm from original, only that they should be open for grabs... now whether is plat or free is up to DE. Here read it again and take deep breath Tenno:

I hope he has 2 alt helmets. The original and a good one. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (Lenny face means it's a joke, bro, calm down.)

In all seriousness, though, I'm not really a fan his orginal seahorse helmet so I hope he has 2 alts. That way we all get what we want.

Edited by Fionntan

People were not going to not get the frame simply because of the helmet. That's just ridiculous. 

I was one of the people who was refusing to get him primarily because of his helmet. Now (and with the assumption that his tail is just a special syandana) I'll probably be getting him. He'll go nicely with my newest Kubrow.

Can I just say, dragons have snouts, dragons come in all sorts, I grew up liking dragons, yeah his face is a tad ant eater, but yknow what? I still like it, makes me think of a dragon, maybe I'm just an idiot but I think the chroma looks cool and exciting, and I love the Excalibur style of sleek humanoid future warrior.

Edited by (XB1)SERAEL DEHAMUN

I have yet to see any of the people who are "Pro-New Helm" complaining. Only people i see complaining are the ones who still want Snout Helm back.

That's why I said  "people still keeps whining even after DE did exactly what they asked" instead of saying "people keeps whining about the new helmet".

Also wanting the original helmet as an alt. isn't a complain but a wish.

And yet you fail to notice that I still expressed appreciation for the change. I even told you where to look. 

Oh well. 

Besides, that's not even whining. That's asking for more options that I am willing to pay irl money for. 

The action itself of asking for another helmet when still he has to come out is being ungrateful.

That's why I said  "people still keeps whining even after DE did exactly what they asked" instead of saying "people keeps whining about the new helmet".

Also wanting the original helmet as an alt. isn't a complain but a wish.

The action itself of asking for another helmet when still he has to come out is being ungrateful.

I don't like the old helmet, and if it is an alt I don't plan to buy it. But I'd still like to have another option that I like the looks of. So, if they make another, I'll buy it in a heartbeat. 

See, I've gotten into a habit of buying every alt helm, because I quite like most of them, but I don't like this one, so I wouldn't mind having more options. Options that I am willing to pay for. 

That's just me posing a simple request in exchange for money, not being ungrateful, greedy, or otherwise bad.

What would be ungrateful would be if I asked for another FOR FREE. Note that I specifically said I would PAY FOR IT. 

/debate. 

Edited by Plasmaface

So pretty much jumping to conclusions from vague statement... frankly I'm not one to dictate how to approach things or not to take the internet forums seriously but meh... I tried to clarify to say the least.