The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is There A Way To View The Figures On Syndicate Choices/popularity?

Nira

Question

I for one am quite curious to see how many players are going for each syndicate. I seem to see Red Veil and Sephalon Suda supporters more than any other, though don't recall seeing many Perrin Sequence or New Loka.

Can someone from DE give us some official data? Or is there a third-party site that could offer such statistics?

In the absence of any of these, here is a straw poll giving you the option to submit your choices!

19 answers to this question

I support four of them: Steel Meridian, The Perrin Sequence, Red Veil and New Loka. Went with that to minimize the number of dangerous hit squads after me and also to be able to have access to all the Syndicate mods/weapons alongside my friend (he supports Steel Meridian, Arbiters of Hexis, Cephalon Suda, and Red Veil). New Loka is probably the one I've enjoyed the most, thanks to the Ancient Specters and the mods for the Vulkar and Furis.

Poor loka always last

Where they belong.

So cruel  (but so true)  :D

On topic:  Am rank 5 in three (soon to be four) syndicates.  Primarily Steel Meridian and Suda (sigils, missions and medallions) , then passively leveling Arbiters and Veil.

They had a chart, but it was a while back, so it's unclear if it's up-to-date or not.

1. Steel Meridian

2. Cephalon Suda

3. Arbiters of Hexis

4. Red Veil

5. New Loka

6. Perrin Sequence

Red Veil and Arbiters might've been switched, but I'm almost positive that was the order.

They had a chart, but it was a while back, so it's unclear if it's up-to-date or not.

1. Steel Meridian

2. Cephalon Suda

3. Arbiters of Hexis

4. Red Veil

5. New Loka

6. Perrin Sequence

Red Veil and Arbiters might've been switched, but I'm almost positive that was the order.

Looks pretty close to the unofficial results here so far.

I went with Suda and Perrin myself, which somewhat limits my options for the other syndicates, not to mention brings me quite a few death squads :P

https://warframe.com/news/devstream-40-overview

Shortly after the update came out, they gave out these relative rankings for most followers to fewest followers:

• Arbiters of Hexis
• Cephalon Suda
• Red Veil
• Steel Meridian
• New Loka
• The Perrin Sequence

By now, the figures may have changed, especially since you can join all of the syndicates (though it's possible that they count the syndicates that a player has positive reputation with and not just which initial sigils you own).

I'm personally surprised Steel and Perrin are so low and Hexis is so high.

I personally joined New Loka first for the Vulkar mod, but don't mind sticking with them. I also have Red Veil and Perrin maxed due to not negatively impacting each other.

https://warframe.com/news/devstream-40-overview

Shortly after the update came out, they gave out these relative rankings for most followers to fewest followers:

• Arbiters of Hexis

• Cephalon Suda

• Red Veil

• Steel Meridian

• New Loka

• The Perrin Sequence

By now, the figures may have changed, especially since you can join all of the syndicates (though it's possible that they count the syndicates that a player has positive reputation with and not just which initial sigils you own).

I'm personally surprised Steel and Perrin are so low and Hexis is so high.

I personally joined New Loka first for the Vulkar mod, but don't mind sticking with them. I also have Red Veil and Perrin maxed due to not negatively impacting each other.

Ah nice one, thanks for that. Steel Meridian leads the poll by a fair margin currently. If I was playing for ideologies I'd have definitely gone for them. However I am a magpie at heart, and just wanted Entropy Burst from Suda and Secura Dual Cestra from Perrin.

Edited by Dualice