Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 7.10.2

[DE]Rebecca

For all the ones who wonder why their avatar isnt changed yet:

1. Clear cookies (For Chrome, go to Settings, Advanced Settings, Privacy, Settings for cookies and then All cookies and sitestuff (sorry, dont know the translation xD) and search for the warframe forum cookies)

2. Log out and log back in again.

Enjoy!

Okai, so lets talk about avatars... 

My first char is Mag. I've even thrown some credits on a "superpack" with a Mag avatar. Shortly after I've unlocked another chars and Mag is about to be obsolete, but there are no avas for my new chars. So (and also for another reasons) I have some questions:

-Why there are like 5 or 6 avatars lacking? (we have just 3 start ones and 2x2 in "megapacks")

-Why the existent ones are low res? You are asking platinum (read: real money) for this, why its so damn small?

-Why should I buy it in the end? Why dont it changes to the current 'frame image? It would be easier to identify players this way.

-And, the hardest one: why we cant upload our own avatars? 

Don't know if this was because of the most recent Hotfix or the preveious one, but when ever I try to adjust my keyboard layout it locks up the game and I have to restart the game. Which is pretty Irritating since I don't have a push to chat button maped.