Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 7.10.2

[DE]Rebecca

i know it ll look like i repeat it each time ...

but i got an issue

i love that set:

Braton vandal-Lato Prime-Skana Prime

but  i love to custumize my weapons too....

why those 3 weapons are not colorable when lato vandal is?

Edited by Tsoe

Have a problem where when i try to play online it freezes, when i select "play now" screen goes dark then reloads at map, or when i leave it it says "Session unavalable" after the freeze.

started happening after previous update

I havent know, where i must to write an feedback, i think, i can do it hear... This game is realy good: that have good graphic, good music, gameplay is also interesting and has some special elements, BUT i think that its to much spawn hear, i´m not bed player, but its possible to die on the first stage with Level 6. :(  (I mean, you can die there, if you do visit everyone room and not, if you do only ran throug the stage). You could do more enemy-types, or you can do the enemys more clever, but its spawn hear to much of enemys, You can do, at least, that its give a maximum of enemys pro room, then the game were much better, i think.

SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH

Edited by Detective_Andrey

The decision regarding the avatars is a step in the wrong direction imo. The ingame avatars should automatically represent the warframe you are currently playing, so it's easier to tell which player is using which warframe in your lobby, especially since playernames are still hardly visible. The avatars at the website should be customizable, as it is the case on a majority of other websites. Avatars are a way of individualization, which makes it easier to remember specific users and to associate their posts with them. The few buyable ingame avatars neither fullfill this nor any other purpose properly. I understand that some people might pay for those avatars, but I can't imagine that those avatars are making a huge difference. They are currently purely cosmetic and have no impact on the game, which actually makes them ideal for monetization, but they could be kind of useful and add some comfort to the game and website - which isn't the case at the moment. I'm aware of the fact that the development of this game has to be financed in order to keep it up and running, but I don't believe that avatars make a big difference as I already mentioned, which could be more than purely cosmetic and completely useless. Excuse my bad English.