The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Tempo Royale Still Some How Attainable?

Dovahkodaav

I know the Pheonix Intercept alert is gone, but as a person who was very very busy during the time period it was available, this is really disappointing.

My main Melee weapon is Galatine and I've been trying to get a stance that lets u swing slightly faster than a snail, and this one looks really awesome....

As far as I've heard the only way to get it is through trading but the only prices I've seen are through the roof high, and plat is really difficult to get for a more casual player. Kinda depressing. If for some reason one of you is willing to trade your copy away, I have some decent mods lying around, but that's about it.

Is there any way to get it outside of plat trading?

The price is high because the people selling it will obviously lose theirs, so it's "rare" atm.  I assume it will eventually go on a drop table, eventually.  Sorrynotsorry I'm not selling mine because I lurves it.

It's a mod so it'll get added to the drop pool sooner or later. Just wait.

For now that seems hardly likely.

It is more likely for DE to re-use them for other Tac Alerts in some time (we're probably talking months, if not years). They said these stances were Alert-exclusive, but they never said that they won't reuse them (see how the "exclusive" Proto armor is returning, for instance).