The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Parkour 2.0 Not Gonna Be In U16

Mikail96

Apparently U16 isn't going to have much. Just Raids, pvp and Chroma mostly. I don't see how there is such a long wait for that. I was really expecting more with this wait.

Raids and PvP, have a lot of content within them that could make U16 take this long.

New tilesets for them, new enemies, new Ai for new enemies, balancing (for PvP) etc. more than just a single thing.

Apparently U16 isn't going to have much. Just Raids, pvp and Chroma mostly. I don't see how there is such a long wait for that. I was really expecting more with this wait.

Right - cuz I'm sure overhauling the whole PvP & Conclave system took no time at all.

Raids are just really big levels - no need for months of work there, eh?

Of course! Watch the trailer for the sentients again. At the end it sais "Coming 215" So it's sometime this year,but not U16.

Yeah i know i was jus thoping that this would just mean that one of the elemnt shown in the trailer won't come with u16 and not that they all come later.

Because if its really just pvp, raids and chroma then u16 will be a big dissapointment for me in terms of content and not really worth the long wait. If they would have added the sentients or parkour 2.0 i would understand why it took so long but just for that few things? we had x.5 updates with more content then that.

watch again without a possible interpretation last dev-stream and pax-stream and listen carefully what they approve and what not, there is the most information, they speak simply really clear

DE know what they say and when and why, they really care about their expression =)

Edited by VOR73X

Guys : U16 is something wide you know.....It's a thing that can be months long.

Of course Uranus tileset & Tyl Regor will be part of U16! Same with Jeffrey Golem & PVP. All those things, with Parkour 2.0 & the sentients might not get released at U16's launch.