Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alert And Mission; Host Migrations + "completion" Bug

b4timert

Been having this for the last few days(since 15.16,2)

If i try to join someone on the star chart after after 2-8 min loading before update my load time was 30 sec-2min (my load time is about 30sec- 1 min if i solo it didnt change)

i get into the mission see everyone moves for an few seconds then get an host migration and get send to my ship

it seems i cant join mission about 90% of the time.

To make matters worse when i join an alert after i get an migration and is send back to my ship i "completed" the mission without getting anything since game thinks im AFK(i think this is the problem) ,the mission is also not on the start chart anymore so i cant try it again. i did use death snacks it said there was still time left on the alert.

this had happend more than once.

and i dont think its my connection i can join formed parties.

this is frustrating since i can only play solo or join people in recruitment.

To make matters worse when i join an alert after i get an migration and is send back to my ship i "completed" the mission without getting anything since game thinks im AFK(i think this is the problem) ,the mission is also not on the start chart anymore so i cant try it again. i did use death snacks it said there was still time left on the alert.

this had happend more than once.

I've lost an Orokin Catalyst BP and new Alt helm because of this.  Only I don't even get to see the party for a moment. I just see a loading bar 2-8 min and kicked back to the liset as mission failed.  

Perhaps you're right about that afk change is the reason.  Hopefully that'll be  quick fix to at least let us run the mission again.

Edited by Quizel