Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Who's Seen The U16 Hype Site? [Megathread]

NovusNova

Huh they look like Grinner weapons, maybe like Claws or so, like the Tenno ones bit different? and the Pistol must be an Wind-Up one. only makes sense now as it shots spitting plasma, quickly and guess you need to wind it. or it winds really quickly 

Edited by LegionCynex

(Sorry if there is a mega-thread for the teaser site.  If so, someone please direct me to it, or move this somewhere more appropriate.  Tried to find some current thread, but I just had to share this.)

chainsawTeaser_zpsu8sijdzi.png

OMG!  Did anyone else see the new Grineer melee weapons that are to be used like the Venka claws?!

Chainsaws!!!

I was excited when the Panthera came out, and even kept the Atterax around just cuz it looks awesome.  But...Grineer chainsaws for either hand?!  @_@  I feel like I could sit here and just gaze at the shadowy animation of them.

And how do I know they're grineer tech?  Simple: the devs said in a devstream they were coming out with Grineer variants of the Venka.  I had no idea that they would do chainsaws, tho!

Now just to wait for nunchucks...  Maybe nunchucks whose chain is actually a cord similar to the string used on the Dread...  And the name and animations of the stance would be based on Bruce Lee, much like Blind Justice is based on the movie Zatoichi...

DE's creativity is truly awesome, and I really look forward to seeing much more.  Nevermind a new prime or primed variants of weapons we already have, I'm looking forward to nunchucks, chainsaws, and the Mios!

They actually showed an attack animation that did just that.

RIP to the Excalibur that it was used on.

At least its a good anti-afk mechanic. Just this "gimp" pouncing on you out of nowhere and starts mauling you.

Edited by kiteohatto

They actually showed an attack animation that did just that.

RIP to the Excalibur that it was used on.

✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ I'm in love.

So... what left? Chroma, PvP and maybe we will got u16 before friday?

I think they showed PVP as one of the first things.

Edited by EmptyDevil

✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ I'm in love.

I think they showed PVP as one of the first things.

Nope. No PVP Master yet.

I think you misunderstood a bit simaris cephalon is more like collector and not pvp.

For pvp there will be new npc with his own syndicate.

Edited by NeroXero