Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Who's Seen The U16 Hype Site? [Megathread]

NovusNova

http://werelektro.tumblr.com/post/87616746019/was-my-entrance-for-the-last-contest-this-time-it

No match for a Manic grineer, but it still ... I'm still butthurt.

Oh hey WERE!! I remember, a long time back, I saw that tumblr post and you were the person that actually informed me that my Manic was in the top few spots (I remember being excruciatingly nervous the last day or two of voting haha) I just want to say thanks for that and i still think your design was hella fine ;) And I'm sure there'll be more awesome design contests in the future! There were a lot, and I mean a looooot, of amazing designs in the grineer thread as well as the others. I sometimes look back on my old Manic's sheet and cringe and nitpick about what I could have drawn or done better but I'm really really really honored and humbled to have him in game.

That being said, I still can't believe this is happening like he's theRE he's gonna be in thE GAME like woah man. (also I would like to preemptively say I am so, so sorry if he turns out to be a really annoying jerk to fight lmao I really hope he turns out ok in game)

Edited by Kadabura

DE has said "early to mid March" several times in devstreams, we're now at mid March.

My body is itching with anticipation for U16, my skin is tingling and my fingers are twitching.

Is it happening?

b3f.gif

Or will we have to wait another week still?

giphy.gif

tumblr_m6cnewm82v1qbqac0o1_500.gif

I made a strawpoll for what people are most excited about.

http://strawpoll.me/3888671

Edited by Mastikator2

Oh hey WERE!! I remember, a long time back, I saw that tumblr post and you were the person that actually informed me that my Manic was in the top few spots (I remember being excruciatingly nervous the last day or two of voting haha) I just want to say thanks for that and i still think your design was hella fine ;) And I'm sure there'll be more awesome design contests in the future! There were a lot, and I mean a looooot, of amazing designs in the grineer thread as well as the others. I sometimes look back on my old Manic's sheet and cringe and nitpick about what I could have drawn or done better but I'm really really really honored and humbled to have him in game.

That being said, I still can't believe this is happening like he's theRE he's gonna be in thE GAME like woah man. (also I would like to preemptively say I am so, so sorry if he turns out to be a really annoying jerk to fight lmao I really hope he turns out ok in game)

I'm sure he's gonna be awesome :)

I mean.. just look at the result- you can tell he's really badass from the clips we saw in the devstream.

And I think

There aren't really annoying enemies (Except annoyingly unfair- like the corrupted bombards homing missiles... that's really just unfair).. not even the nullifiers... they are just challenging.

I'm thinking this week. the hypesite was posted on friday of last week so it could very well be friday-saturday of this week give or take a couple days.

If something happens to cause a delay it'll be early next week

If everything goes smoothly, it could be mid to late this week. 

It all depends on what happens

Well, its going to be on the Friday moreless or next week my money is on, no way its going to be this Wednesday. because if you look at the images, each day that comes out, theres 3 more things to come out. and even more maybe

1. New Claws: Tomorrow 

2. New Warframe or Glaive: Wednesday 

3. PvP or Glaive: Thursday

There is an chance of it coming this Friday, however there is still 3 new weapons that are not reliased or shown yet, an Duel shotgun, an new acid rifle of some kind and another 2 duel pistols.

Edit: Also I think this topic will be mraged into the Mega-Theard? 

Edited by LegionCynex