Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Who's Seen The U16 Hype Site? [Megathread]

NovusNova

I hope chainsaws will have cool finishers like in Madworld.

For those who don't know search on youtube but be careful as there is a lot of blood and gore.

MadWorld - Finishers Exhibition [HD]

The main hero has a chainsaw mounted on a wrist.

Edited by igo95862

I doubt that they would force us to wait much longer just to tease us with a few more weapons and a warframe we've already seen. My guess is it will come this Wednesday-Friday.

Keep dreaming pal, its not this Wednesday, there is still PvP, new warframe and the new Glaive and the new Roit Moa.

Also, they got 3 other weapons still.

I like how everyone keeps hpyeing for it to be Wednesday, just cuz its update day on that day, makes me giggle inside.

Edited by LegionCynex

Compare the reveal of the Mios to the reveal of Chroma. I just realized they are very similar, especially the glowing round energy.

Could they gave done this intentionally and tie the two together? I still think Mios might arrive with Chroma.

IIRC we never saw full content on previous hype sites... so it's wednesday or friday if they keep showing weapons (last day will be Chroma).

Its not this wednesday, at all, they still have 2 more things to show.  

-snip-

If I was you, I'll put that image in an Spoiler, epilepsy warning. 

Am I the only one that doesn`t care if it launches WAAAY late? Because the teaser things are something to look forward to. EVERY FREAKING DAY.

Meh, Im just waiting for the Reveal Teasers, like the new warframe, new glave and 3 other more weapons to be show, and the new Riot Moa, With so more to come out, its moreless going to be next week or if we're lucky this friday. lol at the people who think its this Wednesday or Thursday  

Meh, Im just waiting for the Reveal Teasers, like the new warframe, new glave and 3 other more weapons to be show, and the new Riot Moa, With so more to come out, its moreless going to be next week or if we're lucky this friday. lol at the people who think its this Wednesday or Thursday

Chroma's teaser might be today or tomorrow. Remember that they never show everything they are adding in on the teaser site.

The chainsaws aren´t archwing and the new one, well I think I am not allowed to tell it.

LEL i gonna spoil that ____ mo__l for box _________ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

but srsly DE ? how long of this teaser ? still no PvP 2.0(Teshin?) Chroma and other why keep release Weapons for 3 days?

Edited by Shafilp