Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Who's Seen The U16 Hype Site? [Megathread]

NovusNova

I believe this new one is chroma, he just is leaning a litte so we arent able to exactly see that stupid helmet of him.

And you cant see the bacons in the dark.

I believe next reveal will be something about cephalon simaris

Edited by Absens

you know, maybe tail is bad for using it as addition to  the 3D model on the teaser site, like that hydroid

EOGJHi7.png

OOOPS!!! NAKED HYDROID!!!  xD

If you look quite a few frames are missing things that should be on them, like Oberon was missing his tunic too.

Edited by Reidmaster

as DE Megay says: Attention Tenno,   All hands are on deck  ||||||this week||||| for PC Update 16 AND Update 15.16 for consoles! With everyone working diligently through the day there will be no streams this week.

So we can hope for this week :3

thx, it saved the forum and me right now for a few clear words "from players perspective which love warframe" ... :-)))))))))))))))))))))

If you look quite a few frames are missing things that should be on them, like Oberon is missing his tunic too.

They fixed oberons he has his flappy parts back but you still might be right, i still hope he has a tail and on a side note, chromas helmet looks a bit different i cant say for sure doe

You missed the Ogris remodel.

Source?

Lol thanks lifesaver

well mostly all primes are released a week or a day (if that's possible) after their teaser video which volt prime said that they planned and sketched long ago so yea 50/50 i would agree and 50/50 i not even sure so im sorry if I have misinformed but its just my theory 

Yeah, you're wrong. Sixth is Ogris remodel.

Now seventh, yeah that may be a werewolf..

Thank you lifesaver XD

Edited by InfamousDerp

New Hype Site Update

https://warframe.com/sanctuary/?

Looks pretty sexy :D Appears the next thing is Chroma... U16 is most likely Friday then, with just PvP to go! :D 

Here's a picture, thanks to Kthal

7RNxVHq.png

Don't get your hopes up for a Friday release. Given the lack of a Devstream this week, it being instead pushed to the 27th so they can keep working on the last tweaks, I believe the update will be released next Wednesday, if all goes well.

Still, "it's out when it's out."

No, it's not. All we know is that they will still be working on U16 on Friday, whether that's post-update or still working to get it out the door. But, specifically because there is still at least one more day to tease something, we know that it won't be today.

Or they will release it this week but won't stream since they'll have to be looking at the servers and stuff after update releases.

So will the update be today or we will have to skin and hang some one because to be honest I havent seen anything new for a while and I'm starting to get pissed off... no offense but we waited long enough DE. You said middle of March not the end of it. I know that you want the best results but there are no small updates to keep us happy either. So I hope that you will be ready at least till friday...

Compare Quanta and Mutalist Quanta.

It also seems like the Torid is affected by a different strain of infestation than the Paracyst. 

The difference between Quanta and Mutalist Quanta is that yes mutaquanta doesn't have a lot of infested on it BUT Paracyst is the pure infested version of Quanta. Now if Torid was considered a Mutalist Ogris then there wouldn't be much of a problem with the silhouettes, but since it's not considered a mutalist weapons the NewOgris' design looks bland because there is no huge changes in the silhouette between NewOgris and Torid.

You can obviously see the big change between Quanta and it's pure infested form Paracyst which gives the idea that infested weapons can change the shape of it's former weapon dramatically, but with NewOgris to Torid there is not really a change in shape. 

I would think that was done on purpose.  Since the Torrid is an infested weapon, and the Ogris shared the same model originally (going to mix the lunchbox design), you can say officially that the the Torrid is the infested version of Ogris.

Torid has always been described as the infested version of Ogris this I have been aware of for a while, and I can understand needing a remodel of the Ogris for consistency BUT the problem is that the NewOgris fits too much with it's infested version Torid.

Again with the argument with Quanta and Paracyst, major changes in shape from it's normal(quanta) to infested form(paracyst). And if Torid could be considered the Mutalist version of NewOgris like Quanta/Mutalist Quanta then there would not be a problem with the silhouettes, but Torid isn't named as a Mutalist weapon so that means there's a lack of unique shape to NewOgris to Torid.

They fixed oberons he has his flappy parts back but you still might be right, i still hope he has a tail and on a side note, chromas helmet looks a bit different i cant say for sure doe

Yeah I forgot that they fixed his until just before you quoted my post..

It's very probable it'll be out mid-late friday, hence why the devstream is postponed. Once a dev says all hands on deck for an update while a hype site is up, it's obvious it won't be the next week over.

Trust me. I've been all over hype sites since I joined warframe during cicero.

Edited by prideofshadows

So will the update be today or we will have to skin and hang some one because to be honest I havent seen anything new for a while and I'm starting to get &!$$ed off... no offense but we waited long enough DE. You said middle of March not the end of it. I know that you want the best results but there are no small updates to keep us happy either. So I hope that you will be ready at least till friday...

well maybe weekends (Friday/Saturday) (Saturday/Sunday) they will release U16 which there will be the anniversary goodies that will be released for a short limited time

And yes it feels like it's not middle of march its more of a..uh...ooh!! 3/4th of March XD