Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Who's Seen The U16 Hype Site? [Megathread]

NovusNova

This wednesday, must of put this week by mistake, but there was a good chance it was;t going to be this week, but it seems its going to be this week, moreless Friday or the weekend Sat-Sun.

As we still got the new warframe to reveal and PvP or the new Galive to show, the new one that was shown in 16, the infested looking one, but we're still missing 3 weapons still.

but guess they will be added with U16 as an surprise or not in U16 

Ah, okay then. Sorry if I sounded snarky.

But yeah, they might not put all the new things on the teaser site.

I don't see why they would tease a new Frame with it's alt helmet. That makes little to no sense. Since it to have it's head towards the floor, it's a little hard to tell anything. 

Mhm, but on the flip-side I don't think we've had so much rage over a frame's default helmet before. Maybe they figured teasing the alternate helmet in use might ease community tensions about his overall appearance. Hard to tell though as you said.

Edited by Naith

I don't see why they would tease a new Frame with it's alt helmet. That makes little to no sense. Since it to have it's head towards the floor, it's a little hard to tell anything. 

The backlash towards his primary helmet could have caused them to be swapped.

There's a lot of wishful thinking going on about Chroma's helmet, and sorry to be the bearer of bad news but he's clearly looking down at an angle. This means the full shape of his helmet is being masked in his silhouette, so you're only seeing the back fringe part which his helmet has always had. Just because you don't see the helmet clearly does not mean it is new.

Mhm, but on the flip-side I don't think we've had so much rage over a frame's default helmet before.

Nobody even acknowledges Mirage's default helmet. I find it somewhat amusing, in fan art and such, everyone uses Harlequin as if that's her default.

There's a lot of wishful thinking going on about Chroma's helmet, and sorry to be the bearer of bad news but he's clearly looking down at an angle. This means the full shape of his helmet is being masked in his silhouette, so you're only seeing the back fringe part which his helmet has always had. Just because you don't see the helmet clearly does not mean it is new.

I dont know, im kind of questioning this now -- has anyone looked at them side by side?

1oJo8xz.png

The Chroma helmet we know has a hoop on top with a hole in the middle of it, while the one in the silhouette is solid and has what looks like three triangles/spikes on it. 

Edited by Kadabura

I dont know, im kind of questioning this now -- has anyone looked at them side by side?

-snip-

The Chroma helmet we know has a hoop on top with a hole in the middle of it, while the one in the silhouette is solid and has what looks like three triangles/spikes on it. 

Yeah I noticed that as well :O

1oJo8xz.png

It will be an amzing troll if the helm we saw in the trailer was his Alt helm

Mirage's default helmet is badass IMO.

Yep I do like it.

Nobody even acknowledges Mirage's default helmet. I find it somewhat amusing, in fan art and such, everyone uses Harlequin as if that's her default.

People seem to generally prefer it but there wasn't animosity towards her default.

Edited by Naith