Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Who's Seen The U16 Hype Site? [Megathread]

NovusNova

I dont know, im kind of questioning this now -- has anyone looked at them side by side?

1oJo8xz.png

The Chroma helmet we know has a hoop on top with a hole in the middle of it, while the one in the silhouette is solid and has what looks like three triangles/spikes on it. 

Now that you mention it.....it does look a little different on the top. Guess we'll have to wait to find out eh?

I dont know, im kind of questioning this now -- has anyone looked at them side by side?

-snip-

The Chroma helmet we know has a hoop on top with a hole in the middle of it, while the one in the silhouette is solid and has what looks like three triangles/spikes on it. 

Yup maybe an alt helmet or a re-design.

I think I know the reason why Chroma looks different in the hologram on the site, but I would be drawing from datamined information which isn't permitted on the forums.

Let's just keep it at Mesa and Chroma are similar as far as the storyline goes.

Attention Tenno,

All hands are on deck this week for PC Update 16 AND Update 15.16 for consoles! With everyone working diligently through the day there will be no streams this week.

Prime Time #64 will resume on March 26th, and due to conflicting schedules, Devstream #49 will resume on March 27th.

Thanks for your patience! We are excited to raid your brains with new additions, fixes, and more!---- DE Megan

Edited by Black1996

Attention Tenno,

All hands are on deck this week for PC Update 16 AND Update 15.16 for consoles! With everyone working diligently through the day there will be no streams this week.

Prime Time #64 will resume on March 26th, and due to conflicting schedules, Devstream #49 will resume on March 27th.

Thanks for your patience! We are excited to raid your brains with new additions, fixes, and more!

This could mean two things.

Either the update is this week and their going to not do streams so they can work on fixing any bugs that pop up during that time, or it's next week.

Please be the former.

I really hope the original shown helmet is still available if they indeed changed it. I'd be extremely &!$$ed since I loved his original helmet  :(

Feeling the same. I liked the original helmet too. I hope if that is a different one, it is simply an alt helmet.

Given community feedback, they may have switched his alt and regular helm.  If the alt looked more "dragon" they just swap it out and make the original helm his alt...

If you ask me, the frame in the picture is just looking down or has the head oriented in a way we cannot really say it's different from the Tennolive pictures...it could still look like a seahorse even in the teaser site picture!

Yawn...

I'm not impressed...They have shown all this in the devstreams already.

Wow... when did I become so negative?

Ah right...

Nah you're right.. they didn't show this already.

Still I'm not impressed...It's just another weapon. meh.

I share the exact same state of mind as you man.

"Meh."

kidcudifallingasleep.gif