Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Who's Seen The U16 Hype Site? [Megathread]

NovusNova

I know it's a little late to the hype train but i just had a minor eureka. Stop and look up at the "latest builds". Notice how all of the update numbers are perilously close? I think DE is trying to have U16 hit all three platforms at once. I'm probably wrong. but it would be an ambitious trend to start during the year of quality.

I know it's a little late to the hype train but i just had a minor eureka. Stop and look up at the "latest builds". Notice how all of the update numbers are perilously close? I think DE is trying to have U16 hit all three platforms at once. I'm probably wrong. but it would be an ambitious trend to start during the year of quality.

They aren't, once U16 hits for us, it will be at least a month or two before consoles get it.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/419489-streaming-psa-updated-livestream-schedule-details/

"All hands are on deck this week for PC Update 16 AND Update 15.16 for consoles!"

People talkin' about the helmet and I'm jus' sittin' here, thinkin' it looks the same.

The leaps of baseless speculation on almost everything the last few weeks have culminated in people believing a silhouette would provide more detail than the original picture - so bizarre!

Given community feedback, they may have switched his alt and regular helm.  If the alt looked more "dragon" they just swap it out and make the original helm his alt...

I highly doubt DE would change anything concerning an aesthetic based upon the temper tantrums here since Tennolive - whatever you think of Chroma's looks - it would be a stupid precedent to set.

The leaps of baseless speculation on almost everything the last few weeks have culminated in people believing a silhouette would provide more detail than the original picture - so bizarre!

I highly doubt DE would change anything concerning an aesthetic based upon the temper tantrums here since Tennolive - whatever you think of Chroma's looks - it would be a stupid precedent to set.

Well, at least there's one more reasonable person besides me and the handful of others that exist. Glad to have you onboard.

Glad I am not the only one.

It's all fun & games to get tenno reinforcements, but if it ends up having preexisting mechanics & mastery-fodder stats... :/

Variety is the spice of life,as someone said in the forums.

I'l wait until I see Chroma in action to fully judge him, but I don't think I'll save a gear slot for him too...

"Most ambitious update so far"? I personally don't see it that way : I'll pass my hype train travel,thanks.

It's all fun & games to get tenno reinforcements, but if it ends up having preexisting mechanics & mastery-fodder stats... :/

Variety is the spice of life,as someone said in the forums.

I'l wait until I see Chroma in action to fully judge him, but I don't think I'll save a gear slot for him too...

"Most ambitious update so far"? I personally don't see it that way : I'll pass my hype train travel,thanks.

"Most ambitious update so far".

Sadly, ambition led to downfall once again.

Just goes to show: more frequent but smaller updates is the better course of action.