Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Who's Seen The U16 Hype Site? [Megathread]

NovusNova

Also of note: that's the default helm for him, as per Warframe's facebook page.

The anteater look might be in the garbage

or they might just be showcasing his alt helm, or perhaps switched them because so many people were complaining

or they might just be showcasing his alt helm, or perhaps switched them because so many people were complaining

Again, it's not his alt helmet -- someone else said it was, and the Warframe page replied back that it's his default.

It was likely switched because of complaints though. Feedback on Chroma's appearance was largely negative after the reveal, mostly because of the helmet.

Confirmed by de? (It seems like it from Megan's post)

xrHMTeA.png

Edited by Vargras

Honestly I prefer the TennoLive helmet, and hope it is still in the game because this new helmet is pretty much the spiky rhino some people were complaining about. It's not bad but looks even less like a dragon than the OG one IMO.

Edited by RahuStalker

10676114_862990737093779_645545137827519

From facebook where they confirmed this is the new standard helmet.

I'm moderately upset... Then agian, everything else looks the same, this is still fuckin' badass, 

AND IS NO ONE GOING TO TALK ABOUT THAT DESCRIPTION!!!!!!!

Honestly I prefer the TennoLive helmet, and hope it is still in the game because this new helmet is pretty much the spiky rhino some people were complaining about. It's not bad but looks even less like a dragon than the OG one IMO.

I KNOW. SAME.

Kind of really REALLY wanted the old chroma. Hope the old helm will be purchasable...

The Sentinels? or do you think hes from the Orokin?  

I'm still trying to figure out WHAT in the design that is!

EDIT: And someone! Decode that Tenno Script on the helmet!

Edited by Morec0

I'm moderately upset... Then agian, everything else looks the same, this is still fuckin' badass, 

AND IS NO ONE GOING TO TALK ABOUT THAT DESCRIPTION!!!!!!!

Keep your pants on, Morec0, this obviously doesn't mean that there are actual dragons in the Warframe Universe. I mean, DE wouldn't actually put a Dragon Boss in the future to fight against, would they? They wouldn't go that far, not even for an 8- Tenno Raid mission...

*starts imagining* 

oh great look what you've done now I have to change my pants 

Edit: If it's a reference to the Sentients and their imminent return I'm going to have to change my pants twice...

Edited by 4MostlyHarmless2