Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Who's Seen The U16 Hype Site? [Megathread]

NovusNova

Keep your pants on, Morec0, this obviously doesn't mean that there are actual dragons in the Warframe Universe. I mean, DE wouldn't actually put a Dragon Boss in the future to fight against, would they? They wouldn't go that far, not even for an 8- Tenno Raid mission...

*starts imagining* 

oh great look what you've done now I have to change my pants 

Edit: If it's a reference to the Sentients and their imminent return I'm going to have to change my pants twice...

I wasn't talkin' about it being dragons. I too was thinkin' it was Sentients, I still want to know where the Sentient in the design is..

Ahhh I knew it was different ~ I like the new helmet, and the old one as well, but the new one definitely has a more...ferocious looking edge to it? At the very least it should satisfy the loud majority.

I'm going to assume they just flip flopped the default and alt helmets around, but part of me can't help but imagine some poor 3D designer has been constantly screaming for the past 3 days while trying to model up a new one :,D

I can't wait to see if I can find any Chromas running around with noot noot helmet AND tail syndana.

I wasn't talkin' about it being dragons. I too was thinkin' it was Sentients, I still want to know where the Sentient in the design is..

Does anyone have snapshots of that 'thing' on the Arcane Codex machine? Compare and contrast perhaps?

A long shot, but there might be something to that.

Honestly though I thought it was a reference to dragons, since he's also referenced to be an adaptable

hunter. 

Then again, he could have been a Sentient hunter...

Honestly though I thought it was a reference to dragons, since he's also referenced to be an adaptable

hunter. 

Then again, he could have been a Sentient hunter...

Considering he's a dragonframe, i'm certain the description is hinting more towards Dragon, especially considering he was based on Dungeons & Dragons Chromatic Dragons

Does anyone have snapshots of that 'thing' on the Arcane Codex machine? Compare and contrast perhaps?

o.o

I'm looking, though, but I"m not seeing anythign to match..

Considering he's a dragonframe, i'm certain the description is hinting more towards Dragon, especially considering he was based on Dungeons & Dragons Chromatic Dragons

So this universe has dragons, now? Where'd they come from? Why?

I don't think it can possibly mean dragons.

The leaps of baseless speculation on almost everything the last few weeks have culminated in people believing a silhouette would provide more detail than the original picture - so bizarre!

I highly doubt DE would change anything concerning an aesthetic based upon the temper tantrums here since Tennolive - whatever you think of Chroma's looks - it would be a stupid precedent to set.

...Hmm...

His old default helmet is now his alt helm, so don't get all worked up, people who liked the old helm.

Proof?

I kown they changed his looks slightly with an new Hel, but they just confirmed its not his main, so what makes you think they;ll keep it after changing it? 

PA will probably be next week.

Shame, hopefully they will give it us early like they did with Nova

What if his head has moving parts..?

Imagine his helm opening up a bit when he prepares to do his dragon breath ability? :o

I  hope so

It chuold be that helmet/skull we saw

o.o

I'm looking, though, but I"m not seeing anythign to match..

Hmm.

Well, depends how you define "dragon". We have actual species that are called Dragons, after all, such as the Bearded Dragon and the Komodo Dragon. It could be that Chroma may or may not have had a penchant for chasing down an Orokin tinkered Komodo Dragon relative and is now wearing it as a hat. Because he can. Considering what Earth is like currently, could be it was Chroma's personal little hunting ground for genetic monsters gone wrong.

Alternatively, the obvious Sentient pelt thing, which makes the very notion that those beings we saw in the Tomb of the Sentient trailer actually Sentient completely all over the place. Short of the Sentient being Technorganic lifeforms that have varying forms dependant on their role and function (think Tyranids and Xenomorph), I'm not sure what this means. Although if Chroma is wearing a Sentient pelt, well...we've not seen anything yet about their form, but how inhuman they are as a faction could still be up in the air.

We don't know, but this lore snippet is a lot, lot more interesting than the rest of it.

Most boring explanation however would be he's wearing an ancient Infestation strain, which...whilst it'd explain a lot, would still be kind of 'aww...but theory?' prone.

Patience I guess. I kind of wish I could get the funds together to afford the Tail Cosmetic though. Tail would be fun.

They must be confident in their U16 release schedule to release the last teaser so soon (Was supposed to be 2pm as the ones before?), so the Update might be closer than we think it is...

God I hope so. If i can play it in between my class at 5 and me getting out of work at 2... I'll be happy.

HAHAHAAA! YOU GUYS!!!

vkpOUkA.jpg

Chinese Dragon~ o 3o

How on earth is that a Chinese dragon?

It might not be outright dragons, but it can be something heavily based on it.

As for where they are it seems that they not in the system/extinct, We know little lore about the past so that leaves alot to interpretation. Likewise i can say "Why can't there be some form of dragons in this game?" a race that killed long ago that we now know of because Chroma wears their skin as a trophy.

God I hope so. If i can play it in between my class at 5 and me getting out of work at 2... I'll be happy.

How on earth is that a Chinese dragon?

It resembles a chinese dragon more than it used to resemble a greek dragon.

Oh hi morec0 btw

Edited by Absens