March 13Th: Community Hot Topics!

[DE]Drew

Community Hot Topics  

3,234 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Why u need sniper rifles when u can one shot anything with any weapon, and there is crowds of mobs,snipers are super slow and you can find rarely team who  go more then 60 mins on t4 survivals to make snipers more useful because of harder mobs ,also launchers and snipers and opticor totally useless against nullifiers, u need to shoot like 6 times bubble to destroy it if im not wrong (no matter how much damage u have), this will take forever with these weapons.

Frost can wait, there is more useless frames like zephir and hydroid, ember, she is good to clean low lvl map missions only with broken  blast and accelerant.

More pve!

Edited by drunkpunk222

"If you are not interested in PvP feel free to skip this topic".

I'm almost speechless.

So, you have no interest in the opinions of the portion of the playerbase that don't want PvP?

I guess that train has left the station though....

"If you are not interested in PvP feel free to skip this topic".

I'm almost speechless.

So, you have no interest in the opinions of the portion of the playerbase that don't want PvP?

I guess that train has left the station though....

It's in the game. If you aren't gonna play it then yeah, your opinion is kinda useless for that topic.

you-shall-deal-with-it.jpg

Didn't read the entire thread so this may have already been mentioned, but...

Regarding avalanche - what about the bug with overextend + stretch causing enemies to stay frozen after the cast finished for several seconds? Was fixed some time ago and said to be considered actually applying it to the skill regularly, but nothing ever came of it.

Also wouldn't be opposed to a cold debuff similar to accelerant's fire debuff (but not as powerful), but that's debatable.

As another player was willing to post up, here is a description of Frost:

Wiki Description:

Frost is a slow and heavily-armored Warframe that is able to utilize offensive and defensive skills to both his own and his team's advantage. He commands furious blizzards that pummel and freeze his enemies while providing respite and solace for his allies.

In-Game Description:

By channeling moisture and vapor in the surrounding environment, Frost creates formidable defense and lethal attacks from subzero conditions.

DE_Scott (Grineeer on the Forums) also changed Frost’s abilities to make him less of a “one trick pony” Frame. However, players still play him only for the very ability he tried to change.

Now, by the descriptions above, Frost should be a very viable frame Offensively or Defensively. Sadly, this isn’t the case. His lack of offensive versatility and sole “defensive” nature being in one ability severely limits Frosts actual usage as a frame for more than one power. Thus, I propose these Frost buffs.

Freeze

The ability concept is nice, but its inability to scale due to stray fire makes it very situation. Not to mention its non-hit-scan nature makes aiming the ability at long range very difficult to use. For being his only true range skill, it's a lackluster one at that.

If Freeze was made hit-scan, or had a faster projectile travel time, it could be very useful throughout content. As it stands now, Freeze actually travels slower than the Arrows from Bows. The problems, however, doesn't stop there. It's susceptibility to stray fire and duration makes it a very hindered ability. Changing the mechanic to being only duration helps to give the ability scale ability, as now it can halt an enemy for a short period, providing an offensive and defensive advantage. Additionally, tightening up the baseline radius of the AoE, but giving it a guaranteed Freeze proc solidifies it as a very useful ability.

Thus, an Offensive Frost can use it to halt mobs from a distance and use their weapons to clear the mobs. A Defensive Frost can use Freeze to keep enemies away from their Globe in close quarters, or an Objective like a Pod or Console. It coalesces with his kit as an AoE Defender Frame, but also gives him some Lockdown capabilities offensively. The skill becomes very useful, and is now versatile with utility and CC.

Ice Wave

Its scale ability is almost completely from the augment mod. Without it, those few seconds of applied Cold Proc only go so far in any level of content.

To remedy this, giving Ice Wave Knock Back would do well with giving it scale ability in the form of CC/Utility. Enemy units that are hit with Ice Wave now have the Cold Proc applied, but additionally are knocked away from the Ice Wave. Thus, the skill now has the versatility to be used offensively or defensively. A Defensive Frost can use it as an area denial skill to protect a Pod or Mobile Defense Console if melee units come into range of the objective. An Offensive Frost now has the tools to control the flow of enemies on the battlefield and give themselves some working room.

The ability now scales throughout content, and is useful for a plethora of purposes, depending on the situation at hand. Credit goes to ArchWizard for coming up with the idea of giving Ice Wave Knock Back.

Snow Globe

Although this may be a touchy subject, DE had before gone with Duration for the sole factor of Snow Globe. I agree that it made him useful beyond belief, but the current iteration limits it with Duration and HP. To remedy this, and to keep it balanced, having Snow Globe be solely HP based would be a great solution, as it isn't taking a step back and making him a one trick pony, but it also allows Frost players to cast the globe and move freely throughout the battlefield, rather than having to recast simply because the duration went out.

Another mechanical change to Snow Globe to give it some scale ability without needing to spam would be having the Casting Frosts armor value be applied to the HP of the globe, rather than stacked onto it. Thus, a maxed armor/power strength Frost now has a very strong Snow Globe with an EHP far better than before. The need for spamming the skill isn't as high, as now it has better HP to deal with incoming damage. Although, maybe giving its baseline health a slight boost as well, along with applying armor, would help as well. Allowing players with Punch Through weapons to shoot through the globe would be useful too, if players are outside of the globe dealing with other threats.

Aesthetically, removing the Snow Storm running rampant within the globe, and replacing it with actually falling snow would go a long way into making visibility within a globe better. Players wouldn't have to mod for Black energy colors just to get a clear view of the enemy. Also, showing visual damage to the globe in the form of cracking can help players identify when the Globe is under heavy fire. Having an audible "shatter" sound when the Globe goes down also gives an audio cue to all players that the globe has fallen, and the area is vulnerable.

UI wise, allowing players to aim at a globe and having an HP value/bar pop up showing the Globes current health would be very useful, as players can gauge how long before the globe falls and the area it was in becomes vulnerable. Also, giving the Casting Frost a location of Globes cast and their HP levels allows them to identify where they need to return to an area to recast the globe or deal with threats.

Thus, Snow Globe now becomes a very useful ward, but Frost isn't tied to it for his usefulness. It's a good skill that can stand alone, but not a skill that automatically pushes Frost players on babysitting duty.

Avalanche

Oh gosh where do I start? The skills lack of scale ability comes from the fact that it's just a straight damage button that fetters off in higher content. To keep with his theme of Ice and the thematic elements of Avalanche, and also to give it some individuality from other ults, I propose giving Avalanche the mechanic of throwing enemies out of its effective radius after they've been hit with the Avalanche and ice. In addition, giving surviving enemies an extended Cold Proc would be very useful.

Enemies were just hit with an Avalanche, they should've been swept off their feet and experiencing some flash freeze/hypothermia. Giving it knock back/knock down away from the Casting Frost, along with the Cold Proc gives Avalanche the characteristics of a Defensive and Offensive skill. Defensive Frosts can use Avalanche as a panic button to push enemies away from an area they need to protect, and gives the squad some breathing room to work. Offensive Frosts can use Avalanche as a tool for killing enemy mobs with its damage, but also giving some room for shooting the enemies who survive with a Cold Proc.

The ability execution would perform as follows. As Frost raises his hand to Freeze enemies within the area, the damage is applied to the affected units. As Frost brings his hand down and sweeps it across, the enemies would be thrown out of his affected radius and have the proc applied after thawing. It fits his animation set thematically, and gives it more meaning.

Skills Overall

With all these added to Frosts abilities, he now becomes a very versatile frame whom has abilities that are all very useful. Each ability scales well into content, but they also all synergize very well with one another. Their independence in mechanics and usefulness ensures that players can use a power and be assured of its effectiveness, and the entire kit becomes quite useful when used in tandem.

All skills act as AoE defensive/offensive tools, and work both defensively and offensively for players, as his description entails. He now becomes a frame that is more useful and wanted than just for his Snow Globe, and can be used reliably throughout content, rather than delegated to two mission types as a necessary frame.

Stats

I would say giving him an armor buff (or the prime variant getting an armor buff) would be appropriate. He's supposed to be a tanky frame, after all, and both Rhino and Valkyr outclass him with that. Maybe an armor value of 250?

Edited by AlphaHorseman

If they did that people would just bring an Ogris to kill themselves before going afk.

Creating a system that punishes legitimate players in an effort to combat a few bad apples is a disproportionate approach. Losing the possibility of rewards weakens the whole team aspect of the game especially in pugs. Let's say you run a key-mission and the key-bringer dies. Instead of being able to heroically fight to the end now the whole team has to fail when the host inevitably disconnects. This also puts more pressure to make the enemies less difficult. Because one person dying can mean the whole team has to start over.

And the Ogris scenario is clearly a detection problem. They should try to devise a detection system that can gauge the actions and effects to distinguish leechers from players who've fallen in combat. They could make it so a player has have been alive and active for at least 25% of the mission time. That's plenty of time for allies of legitimate players to finish an objective. If they can't create such a system then they need to think of something else. Even a kick-vote might be better. If dedicated afkers want to go through the effort of making hanky-panky macros to avoid the detection that's going to happen no matter what even in the current broadly punishing system. But at least it'd make it harder on them without hurting legitimate players.

**Host has disconnected. You will be returned to the Menu.

Edited by Ryjeon

AFK system

2 minutes is probably fine as well as the restriction on both energy and rewards, but the problem is how the player is considered AFK. Standing still and shooting/using abilities while defending an objective should not mark the player as AFK, because this works entirely against Defense and Mobile Defense, as well as late-game Survival. It shouldn't be an issue in Excavation if players aren't trying to game the system, because each point only lasts about 90 seconds or less.

Ideally, the simple timer should be scrapped for a measure of inactivity. If the player spends most of their time not moving, not shooting, and not using abilities, they should be marked as AFK after about two minutes and other players given the choice to remove them. The idle player should not be able to see that the vote has become available, and the vote should not be taken away simply because they started moving again (case of dancing around spawn), and it should be possible to get rid of the leeching player so someone else can be brought in that might actually be useful (I've done many invasions with players AFKing for battle pay/assassin mark because they don't care about the rest; I want to get rid of those players so they can't get what they want without working for it).

There are times when it isn't feasible to move away from the console/pod because it would mean death, so standing in roughly the same spot but helping deal with enemies should not mark the player as AFK. At the same time, I mostly play with friends, and if they need to handle an emergency or step away to use the bathroom, I want to be able to choose to NOT deny them rewards. But I do want to take away rewards from the players that are clearly leeching and gaming the system. It's a tricky balance.

Frost

Frost has a serious case of one-trick-pony syndrome. The first and only thing that comes to mind with Frost is "defend the objective". All he is useful for is Snowglobe, and against higher level enemies even that becomes pretty useless.

Freeze needs to actually freeze multiple enemies in the area (not just direct hit) and either slow them after the freeze breaks or make the freeze much harder to break. It should always be reliable to control a small group if they are close enough. The augment for this ability should be able to hit the whole party, including Frost, not just one person at a time and not just on direct hit.

Ice Wave should have a guaranteed slow effect on hit, even the lingering effect of the augment built in, and have some new effect for the augment. This ability is currently only useful for killing low to mid-level Corpus and for an unreliable slow effect, and the augment is kind of a slap in the face that says, "Here's the ability you should have. Want it? You're gonna have to pay for it." Ice wave would also be a perfect place for a cone attack instead of a line attack, maybe with damage scaling based on distance (more damage closer to or further from Frost).

Snowglobe doesn't need a lot of tweaks. It just needs some indication of its remaining health. Whether on the Frost player's UI, or on the globe itself. Yes, this is needed.

Avalanche needs about the same effect added to it as either Freeze or Ice Wave. Make it have a freeze for some duration with a damage cap (unaffected by Avalanche damage, possibly improved by power strength), or a lingering Blizzard effect that causes all enemies in the area of the Avalanche to be slowed massively right after the damage is dealt, and gradually letting them warm up and move faster as the blizzard dissipates. The blizzard effect should work on new enemies entering the area as well.

Capture the Cephalon
Don't care about PVP in the slightest, and definitely don't care about CTF modes (they cause stalemates).

Sniper Rifles

Can we just get these buffed already? This is long overdue. All sniper rifles with the exception of Vectis with Primed Chamber are notably worse than Rifle options available. Sniper Rifles should be extremely hard-hitting in exchange for being unwieldy in close-quarters and somewhat unreliable against a horde. Passive punch-through would also be preferable, for at least dealing with 2-3 enemies in a shot if they actually line up nicely.

There are also several ways to buff sniper rifles. Guaranteed crits, better weak spot damage, higher base damage. Can even take different approaches to different snipers. But all should be pretty viable options. We now have the Opticor filling in the roll of snipers without the scope, and as much as I freaking love the Opticor, sniper rifles shouldn't be simply replaced by the Opticor and bows.

Most of the shotguns could use a buff too, but Primed Point Blank makes this a bit tricky doesn't it? Why wasn't Point Blank just 10 ranks to begin with?

Edited by Centias

I'm glad Frost is finally here.

Freeze and Avalanche desperately need reworking and buffing, but Ice Wave and Snow Globe could use a little DeV love, too.

An Armor boost wouldn't hurt, either. 

Edited by Tymerc

The AFK system seems more to me as a platform to discourage players from sitting in one place and farming with their ultimate skill or whatever. However this method of dealing with bad game play design is fundamentally wrong. What the developers should be doing is changing their gameplay to discourage players from using cheap tactics without using gimmicks like the AFK system we have right now.

Sniper rifles don't really fit into fast-paced-action-Warframe. Hardly any maps have large distances, it's sort of difficult to prepare on most missions since the levels are procedurally generated, and you don't know what you're getting yourself into. Snipers are also slow to switch targets and high damage single shot weapons are gimped by max damage threshold on things like nullifier shields, bosses with weak spot mechanic, etc. Also, snipers don't really have that "punch" to them. 

Edited by DesuEx

Sniper Rifles

even after the sniper rifle buff, I would still choose my Paris Prime or Dread over my Snipetron Vandal. compared to bows, the reload time, the zoom magnifications and weird scope visuals kind of turn me off. the fire rate is also an issue where as bows can just quick fire without charging (with some damage loss).

i suggest adjustable zoom lengths (right click once for half zoom length, right click twice for full magnification), a WAY higher crit chance and get rid of all those fancy scopes that do nothing whatsoever.

my Vaykor Marelok is a wayyyyy better sniper than my S.Vandal

Edited by angrykenji

-snip-

AFK system

Imo, Afk timer is a good thing overall, since it has been implemented i find less and less afk players in game now, so i guess it work. It could be tweak a bit, maybe 2 min seems too long for short missions and too short for the long ones. 1 more minute should not be game breaking i suppose (tbh i couldn't care less about turret mesa and other campframe)

Yes to remove energy and rewards for afk players. Don't forget invasion rewards, i don't know if they can still have them.

However a few things don't make sense. We are given abilities that require to stay in one spot (which feels weird in a game that advertise on fast paced gameplay but w/e). Furthermore those same abilities are perfect for the use of macro/afk. You also give the players perfect tools to a possible abuse of the game. (EV/greedy mag/range/energy efficiency/no LoS/infinite cc etc). I mean, what could go wrong...

This AFK timer and also nullifiers, it feels like you don't want to change the abilities (forum riot?) so you bypass that by adding those band-aids to the game. It's a beta, you should be allowed to do whatever change this game require...

Frost

freeze : the augment mod could should have been better, i mean adding a damage % to allies feels like a very cheap way to improve it. Did that change the mechanics of the skill? no. I have the same feeling about all augment mods that add damage to allies...

snow globe : i don't like skill that require to stay in one place.

Avalanche : need a buff in damage and a slow effect on enemies that are not kill with it.

Capture the cephalon

No opinion for now, but since you worked on it maybe i will give it a try.

Sniper rifles

I don't use them enough to come up with solution. But yes, those weapons need a buff.

Do you think 2 minutes is a fair amount of time to determine if a player is AFK?

-> No opinion Other.

This is a context-sensitive question.

What game-mode are you talking about?

For an endless, sure.

For an Exterminate invasion, a Capture, Deception, etc. not so much.

Do you think AFK players should have their energy and/or rewards restricted?

There are 2 different considerations bundled into that question.

You have AFK/leeches as one aspect of 'AFK-ness'.

You have 'AFK/macro-farming' as another.

Which are you asking about?

No Rewards aims at the former.

No Energy aims at the latter.

They are not the same problem.

Please distinguish between the two.

tl;dr - If someone isn't ever trying to contribute, they should absolutely get a commensurate reward.

As I said about Eyes of Blight and poorly-equipped players:

Are they joining and afking?

Are they dying and staying in-mission, dead?

Do they spend Revives?

Are they trying to contribute?

Are they leeching off your carrying either way? Sure.

But there's a difference between being un(der)geared and unwilling.

In your opinion, which Frost abilities need a revision? (can choose more than one)

-> Freeze

-> Ice Wave

-> Avalanche

How satisfied are you with Frost, overall?

-> Somewhat dissatisfied.

Full disclosure:

I haven't used Freeze or Ice Wave in... probably 3 months.

I've given up on them.

Freeze, quite aside from being a slow-traveling projectile, has spread.

Why the hell does it have spread?

And its spread, as I recall, is even wider than the 'crosshair' reticule's outer circle.

Even with perfect leading, this makes hitting a target more than 10-15m away a crapshoot.

Ice Wave is a not-bad nuke. But unless you're running efficiency or don't have a Serration, it's not worth the energy vs. just shooting 90% of the time.

Snow Globe is the reason I pick Frost. Protection vs. non-explosive ranged, and that delicious delicious slow... >:3

Avalanche is a PBAoE nuke. Bad range, next to no CC, mediocre-to-bad damage type. Again, not worth the energy unless you're running max efficiency.

Unless I'm playing in high level content, where the damage is made up and the (Hit) Points (and subsequently duration) don't matter, this has been my Frost build since "forever".

Not worth the opportunity cost to re-mod to support his 1,2,4.

tl;dr Frost is, as best I can tell, a one-trick pony.

It's an excellent trick (neither it nor Cataclysm is categorically better) but yeah, somewhat dissatisfied.

PvP players, what do you think of the Capture the Cephalon game mode, so far?

-> It looks ok.

Honestly, more interested in the balancing that's going into PvP 2.0 (and its related map-building) than the game-mode itself.

In your opinion, how do sniper rifles compare to other weapon types, overall?

-> Overall, sniper rifles are weaker than some other primary weapon types.

Sniper rifles have a niche.

Warframe doesn't cater to that niche.

*shrug*

That said, the Vectis is my favorite shotgun. :3

How frequently do you use sniper rifles?

For the purpose of this question, I'm defining 'sniper rifles' as 'non-bow primaries that use Sniper ammo'.

With that established...:

-> Never

Why?

In the 'Quality vs. Quantity', Warframe is hugely weighted towards quantity.

Even when you do have a HVT to take out, I find non-maxed sniper rifles to be unreliable at taking them out swiftly and smoothly.

So, why the specific definition?

Because the Opticor is my default weapon for any endless mode.

Because I know that, for a lot of levels, when I aim it at something that something is going away.

That is a sniper rifle's job, and the Opticor is the only one that I find capable of reliably filling it.

Compare: How often I choose

Snipers (never) vs. Opticor (75% of the time in high-level content).

Would you like to see more sniper rifles added to the Warframe arsenal?

-> No opinion on this topic.

a.k.a. /care

As I said in the Jan 30's CHT:

Don't care either way, but first straighten out what you intend vis-à-vis Bows vs. Snipers.

Edited by Chroia

The problem with Sniper Rifles, Light Machine Guns and Shotguns actually doesn't lie with them. The problem with these weapons types is actually just how good normal rifles are.

Launchers and Rifles are just so much better at spreading damage across a large group of enemies. Shotguns and Snipers are way too focused on taking out individual enemies, which is a horrible game mechanic in a game like Warframe where are enemies are more numerous than they are strong. If you deal 10,000 damage on a sniper rifle, it's not going to matter because you can only deal that 10,000 damage on a single enemy target who may only have like 500 health.

Most normal rifles have reasonable base damage, reasonable reload speed, and then have one or two additional perks that make them stand out against the other weapon types. Then Sniper Rifles, LMG's, and Shotguns all have obscure 'balancing'. For example, LMG's have insane reload speeds, when the Soma can reload extremely fast, deal more damage, and has more magazine capacity. Why use any shotgun when the Boltor Prime, built for rapid fire, high damage, close range attacks, is so much better?

It's not the damage that matters; buffing Vectis damage to 1000 will never solve this issue. The problem lies in how fast we can spread that damage across multiple targets, which Snipers, Shotguns, and LMG's all suffer in the long run.

I don't like this whole anti-AFK system at all.

I'm playing with a friend, suddenly he has to do something, because real life.

I'm fine with carrying him for those couple of minutes.

-----

Frost needs a buff, so far he's only good on defense maps.

He needs to be faster, I really don't see the point of him being so slow. He also needs more utility and/or damage on his other (than globe) skills

-----

Snipers are terrible compared to the other weapons.

The fact that you have to MANUALLY press R after every shot on a Vectis in order to have the best possible firerate is a joke. That animation needs to be cleaned up.

Not only that, but HAVING to scope in on every shot is also detrimental. People asked for splitting the secondary fire / ADS buttons (most recently in the thread Rebecca replied to). Sniper rifles could also take advantage of this, ADSing normally with the ADS button and scoping only after pressing secondary fire.

And finally the damage of sniper rifles isn't that great either. Yeah you can one-shot pawns, but if there's a swarm of them it's gonna take you a lot longer than other weapons, and harder enemies may still take a couple of hits to kill.

Something like a Thunderbolt mod would also be a fun addition, adding a bit of AoE capabilities.

So no, don't release new Sniper Rifles, at least not before you fix the existing ones.

Edited by Shifted

I use Sniper Rifles very frequently, and they are powerful if maxed out, i would like more Snipers in the game. One thing called my attention on the poll, the most voted options are the exact opposite as mine, regarding Snipers: Players Rarely use them, and think they are weaker than most weapons. I think people just don't know how to play with them or don't know how to mod them. But hey, i wouldn't say no to a Sniper buff! I love Snipers, make them crit red like bows, and give them innate punch-through. And hell, why not make them the only weapon able to pierce the Nullifier shields? I bet every end-game group would bring at least one Sniper to a long mission to be under ''Nullifier duty''.

About Frost, i think Snow Globe still needs further revision. Limbo is now a much better choice for late wave Defenses. Why Limbo is allowed to make everything inside Cataclysm immune from outside damage, and that was such a problem with Snow Globe according to the devs? I say Buff Snow Globe enough to make it viable to use Frost on Wave 80+ Defenses without having to spam it every 4 seconds.

About the AFK system, i think the issue with macro game play must be addressed. I just don't think the solution you came up with is the best in this case. The AFK system need further improvement. What is happening right now is players that are not AFK being punished by this AFK system. This shouldn't happen.

About PvP, i don't even have to say anything :D I'm super excited and optimistic.

Edited by RexSol

How do you know it isn't some training simulation?

oh cmon, how do you know that red color is red?

training simulation is at rank tests and it looks different

Edited by Aila

Hi everyone.

My opinion about sniper rifles is that they´re TOO weak against med to high level content.

Yes, you could forma´d them 4 times (I´ve done that to my Lanka) and still they have problems.

Some problems, in a random order: reloading is too slow. Vectis doens´t have innate punch trough. The bullet should "explode" doing some area CC when firing. They should have an alt mode that you could use as a CQ alternative.

And the (not so) NEW problem of Snipers (and bows) are the stupid nullifiers. I can see that they´re bubble could "null" some Tenno void ninja magic, but THEY NEVER SHOULD stop a bullet. Less so a BIG bullet or an arrow. 

Void missions have made the snipers even less useful by now.

Please, DE, do something about them. As for today you could use a Sybaris as "sniper" and do hell lot more of damage.

USE them in the next Primetime. Use them anytime if you could. And please fix them.

AFK system needs further refinement.

I feel that allowing the rest of the squad to waive the restrictions on a player if they fit would improve the situation. The other members of the squad will know if you were contributing and died during natural play. If your friend is in voice chat with your cell and has something come up, I'm not going to be so spiteful that I don't want him/her rewarded for their play so far. I may tease them about being unreliable but I don't feel the need to punish them. Especially if we are a group of four pals in teamspeak.

Already mentioned Ideas, but here's my two cents on them.

AFK Timer:

AFK Needs a kick vote if max time is reached.

For endless needs to be 3-4 minutes, if your party knows you went afk to pee then they can say no... it would hurt them if they say yes..  and if it's for a pee break it shuldn't be too bad.

For a short mission then 1-2 minutes.. if it takes a minute to load into game then you need to do something with that computer..

====================================================================================

Frost:

Frost could have all of his ability's looked at, snowglobe needs to have a health bar somewhere.. so frosty's can know if it's gonna die. Otherwise the rest of his 3 abilities are lacking in luster compared to some of the new/updated power.

====================================================================================

Sniper Rifles:

Need to be improved, they suck. There also needs to me some way to make maps more sniper friendly. Also the scope on the vectus needs to be improved.. the aiming dot is too big compared to the other sniper weapons.