Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

dis gaem ned pvp

Muntheswag

Actually, yours hadn't even popped up in THAT refresh. Make that three PvP threads. Now, however, I have responded to your thread, albeit in an equally $&*^ish tone. So, let's look at what you said here...

1. Wait, already covered this. Okay, moving on...

2. I never said it wasn't viable. I never said it was a holy PvE grail. What WILL stagnate development is DE getting off track and starting a new project (PvP) in the middle of working on what they already have. No, not all games need PvP. It's just not the case. Would I play a PvP gametype in Warframe? Of course, that sounds like it could be very fun. I just don't want the devs getting sidetracked, and then everything going south. I know in your thread you pointed out that you were talking about something that would happen in the future, but that's not what this beta is about. Again, we should be focusing on feedback of what we currently have.

Why should we only focus on feedback for what we currently have? There is plenty of room here to discuss everything.

I apologise if you honeslty didn't mean to reference my thread, but at the time of your post there were only two pvp discussion threads, so I'm not sure what other thread you were referencing.

THANK YOU

OBVIOUS

Again: at some point in the future, it will certianly be a viable option, so discussion of the potential ways to implement it should be encouraged.

Discussing things is easy, we have plenty of room here to not only feebback on the current game and ideas for pve, but potential competitive play too, and to do it without the pitchforks and lanterns.

Edited by Zakalwe

I don't want to encourage Tom_Hamster to continue this line of talking on our forums but I have to admit it did give me a good lesson in Internet-speak and a bit of a laugh :) (no disrespect to Ayahuasca)

...However...let's cut the bull on the PvP, guys...there are 2-3 very long threads already (some of them locked for obvious reasons). I think I've said this before but....the topic is exhausted (and exhausting). Warframe is PvE and will only be PvE for the near future...so help us make it the best PvE possible! Continued feedback on that line of thinking is being soaked in by the team daily...keep it coming :)

Edited by JayWalker
clarified PvE sentence

I don't want to encourage Tom_Hamster to continue this line of talking on our forums but I have to admit it did give me a good lesson in Internet-speak and a bit of a laugh :) (no disrespect to Ayahuasca)

...However...let's cut the bull on the PvP, guys...there are 2-3 very long threads already (some of them locked for obvious reasons). I think I've said this before but....the topic is exhausted (and exhausting). Warframe is PvE and will only be for the near future...so help us make it the best PvE possible! Continued feedback on that line of thinking is being soaked in by the team daily...keep it coming :)

Or we could take this stance, which I think is much more beneficial: https://forums.warfr...ord/#entry28785

Just because pvp isn't going to be immediate, discussing how it could be implemented might give devs some inspiration for some excellent modes in the future.

What the forums mods should do (imo) is crack down on people derailing threads that simply wish to discuss ideas for pvp without 90% of people telling them to stfu (in so many words).

Edited by Zakalwe

...However...let's cut the bull on the PvP, guys...there are 2-3 very long threads already (some of them locked for obvious reasons). I think I've said this before but....the topic is exhausted (and exhausting). Warframe is PvE and will only be PvE for the near future...so help us make it the best PvE possible! Continued feedback on that line of thinking is being soaked in by the team daily...keep it coming :)

Roger that. As closed beta testers lets focus at what is given to us and point out the obvious bugs. Give feedback to what can be changed and don't get too side tracked. Example: Implementing something like PvP

First we need to polish as much as we can with what is on the table. Second they probably have the interest of the community on a "To do" list.

i heff pley dis gaem for 2 HURS an i tink is verry funi gaem. BUTT WHERS DA PEE WEE PEE?!?!? dis gaem ned pvp to surviv!!!1 wee cud heff laik tee dee em, laik cod, tha best gaem evr or lyk dose robutts faighting n shyt an towarz, lyk dat vulve gaem DOTER 2 or leg of leegunds. WARFRAME DEVS pls!!!!!!!!!!111111

0/10 do you even videogames

HOLY Fk i cant even fking read what you wrote you can't spell at all and your writeing looks like gibberish aka somthing noone will ever understand if this is how you type i wouldent post agian. unless you learn how to type in english or whatever the hell it is you just wrote lol

100/10 POTYAY would bang

This!