Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Smoke Screen, How I Think It Should Be.

Valkyrion

Just a suggestion.
Instead of Ash throwing a smoke bomb down below and becoming invisible, it should be him throwing a smoke bomb in where the player's aiming at ( it still stuns) , and any warframes or allies that walks through in the smoke will become invisible as long as the smoke is still there.

Since i found Ash smoke screen to be too similar to Loki's invisibility, i just have to make this feedback.

Edited by Valkyrion

You would kill my favorite Warframe by doing that. I would likely stop playing. 

You don't think that's a teensy bit of an overreaction? The only difference is that you have to aim downwards slightly before every self-cast. It's not as if Ash suffers from having to throw it downwards or something; SS already isn't castable in the air anyways.

OT:

Nah. Ash is the selfish-survival/damage frame, as opposed to something that comes jam-packed with utility or teamwork.

This would be an interesting change to his current augment, maybe (or perhaps a new augment entirely?), but it's definitely not something that should be part of his core moveset.

You don't think that's a teensy bit of an overreaction? The only difference is that you have to aim downwards slightly before every self-cast. It's not as if Ash suffers from having to throw it downwards or something; SS already isn't castable in the air anyways.

OT:

Nah. Ash is the selfish-survival/damage frame, as opposed to something that comes jam-packed with utility or teamwork.

This would be an interesting change to his current augment, maybe (or perhaps a new augment entirely?), but it's definitely not something that should be part of his core moveset.

I have to Agree with Acos it would kill ash for me too and likely i would stop playing too as it is the ability makes for a neat escape stun for those nasty situations even if like me its modded to have something like 6s duration still helps me a lot 

Maybe make it an actual smoke screen? You know, a wide, lingering AOE effect? Any frame inside becomes untargettable, and enemies inside it are more susceptible to melee and crit damage? I mean that as an augment idea, of course.

EDIT : Now that I think about it, it may be a bit too similar to the current augment... So scrap that I guess.^^'

Edited by Marthrym

smokecreen is sometimes a panic button, aim would make it worse,

but idea of players runing throu and becoming invisible is good. (i think we have a mod for that)

What smokescreen SHOULD have is a poison gas. stun your enemies and kill them with cyanide