Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Stolen Dreams

[DE]Drew

As I never got on the game last night, which although was frustrating, I'm pleased the devs are committed to improving our enjoyment of this fine game. But a patch so large at once is as it seems too much for the majority of ps4 users machines to handle. Could we possibly have instead more frequent but smaller patches in the future please.

Just as a reminder, the 9GB patch is because we've finally implemented automatic updates. You can read all the details here. Essentially, your PS4 has to redownload all the updates since launch of PS4 in order to transition to automatic updates from now on.

So why is the loader doing a 600MB non-automatic update, anyhow?  I thought that the 9GB patch meant saying goodbye to that thing forever...

Yeah, that's the plan. The 600MB is just a stubborn leftover that didn't want to say goodbye. 

Just as a reminder, the 9GB patch is because we've finally implemented automatic updates. You can read all the details here. Essentially, your PS4 has to redownload all the updates since launch of PS4 in order to transition to automatic updates from now on.

Please fix the controls, the chat box controls are off and Im unable to change my sprint button, its L3 no matter what I change it to, both on New and Classic controls