Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Stolen Dreams

[DE]Drew

I've noticed this as well & can confirm this issue as I've been working on this gun & put 3 formas into it cuz of it being good now I seen this & I'm not forming it again unless it's a bug that will be addressed

if they nerfed if I want my wasted formas back since it wasn't nerfed on pc.

can drew verify if this was nerfed or if it's a bug if so is it possible to fix via a hotfix?? Thx

Also, nothing in notes but kohm damage is halved. WTF?

Edit: double checked kohm damage is 1/3 of what it was. How is this not in update notes? Is it a bug?

Using Default settings. D pad isnt working for chatbox. I cant invite peoples to my squad :(

You can use the right stick to select invite.  Why somebody decided to change how controls work is beyond me.  I think their left and right mouse button should be swapped for 3 months.  Or perhaps all of their keyboard keys reordered...

You can use the right stick to select invite.  Why somebody decided to change how controls work is beyond me.  I think their left and right mouse button should be swapped for 3 months.  Or perhaps all of their keyboard keys reordered...

I hope this is a bug. If someone actually decided to do that, well... No thinking was involved.

You can use the right stick to select invite. Why somebody decided to change how controls work is beyond me. I think their left and right mouse button should be swapped for 3 months. Or perhaps all of their keyboard keys reordered...

Agree 100%. This is a really bad change and counter-intuitive to how a controller should work.

DE - Can we please have this changed back to how it was??

Some bugs i have encountered is:

•Liset Functions (Foundry, Arsenal, etc.) takes more than one button press to work

•Some matchmaking problems (I join a friend's squad and my other friend gets kicked as soon as i join

•Some input lag. Takes a couple seconds for actions to register (Pull on mag takes about 2 seconds to take effect)

I've noticed this as well & can confirm this issue as I've been working on this gun & put 3 formas into it cuz of it being good now I seen this & I'm not forming it again unless it's a bug that will be addressed

if they nerfed if I want my wasted formas back since it wasn't nerfed on pc.

can drew verify if this was nerfed or if it's a bug if so is it possible to fix via a hotfix?? Thx

6 Forma'd mine, want my forma back too, the effing thing is now hit scan, has damage fall off, does 1/3 of the damage, like, whaaaaat. Bumping this so it gets attention, we have 3 threads on this and no feedback so far, please, hotfix it. Let it be clear i'm not whining about a nerf, it's something that differs entirely from PC, they turned it into another weapon.

Edited by (PS4)DanteVincent

6 Forma'd mine, want my forma back too, the effing thing is now hit scan, has damage fall off, does 1/3 of the damage, like, whaaaaat. Bumping this so it gets attention, we have 3 threads on this and no feedback so far, please, hotfix it. Let it be clear i'm not whining about a nerf, it's something that differs entirely from PC, they turned it into another weapon.

From what I understood the only change was fewer pellets per shot (5) and more damage per pellet, so I'm sure it's a bug...

Hi

After last ps4 update the game keeps crushing for me. It simply shuts down and goes to the ps4 dashboard. No blue screen error, no nothing. It happens couple of time today, mainly when i was in liset but also once during the mission. This is quite game breaking bug. Did any one also encouter this problem?

Edited by (PS4)MistrzMateusz

So why do they not tell you about conclave changes?    Like how weapons do full damage now again  but  they removed crits and lowered movement speed. Also u can run around b4 the match starts again so GG there.    I'm not complaining since my Tigris 1 shots cross map again. But i thnk its autistic that u punish ppl that use crits by encouraging ppl to use marelok.    Akmagnus r trashh but the vasto is in.    Tlk about 'flavor of the month'.     I just wish u could include everything in patchnotes instead of stealth nerffing stuff. Get with it 'DE'        now imma go #Rek with my sniper rifle Tigris again.   Avoid Europa  if u dnt want to be smashed 

Before the update i mapping the control for sprint with square, after this update my control settings chance to a New Controller so i mapping the control again but i cant sprint with square or another button only work with D-Pad...

So [DE]Drew can you fix this pls? I dont wanna destroy my L3 again xd. Thx for this update n the particle system great work.

Edited by (PS4)Zaeron25