Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Stolen Dreams

[DE]Drew

So why do they not tell you about conclave changes?    Like how weapons do full damage now again  but  they removed crits and lowered movement speed. Also u can run around b4 the match starts again so GG there.    I'm not complaining since my Tigris 1 shots cross map again. But i thnk its autistic that u punish ppl that use crits by encouraging ppl to use marelok.    Akmagnus r trashh but the vasto is in.    Tlk about 'flavor of the month'.     I just wish u could include everything in patchnotes instead of stealth nerffing stuff. Get with it 'DE'        now imma go #Rek with my sniper rifle Tigris again.   Avoid Europa  if u dnt want to be smashed 

Again im not complaining or anything. I just want to kno if it was intended or accidental. Considering I can run around b4 the match starts again,and also considering none of the changes were in the patchnotes.   Embolist destroys again y would i complain 

Hi Drew,

I have a question/concern. Per the patch notes, 3x Orokin Cells were to be added to the rewards pool for T3 Survival, however while we were doing T4 Survival, we received the 3x Orokin Cells numerous times along with, strangely enough, 2 Boltor Prime Receivers.

Can we have clarification on this or is this a bug, as T4 Survival was the main way to receive the 5 R5 cores? The patch has seemed to change the rewards pool for Tower 4 Survival and I haven't seen/read anything on this.

Thank you in advance.

Hi Drew,

I have a question/concern. Per the patch notes, 3x Orokin Cells were to be added to the rewards pool for T3 Survival, however while we were doing T4 Survival, we received the 3x Orokin Cells numerous times along with, strangely enough, 2 Boltor Prime Receivers.

Can we have clarification on this or is this a bug, as T4 Survival was the main way to receive the 5 R5 cores? The patch has seemed to change the rewards pool for Tower 4 Survival and I haven't seen/read anything on this.

Thank you in advance.

This was intended...  R5 packs have been put into the star chart rewards for "hard" survivals and interceptions and reduced in t4 survivals.  There was a firestorm when it happened on the PC.  See threads like https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/409062-got-no-resonable-way-to-farm-fusion-cores-after-the-t4-surv-r5-nerf/?hl=%2Bfusion+%2Bcore

Hi

After last ps4 update the game keeps crushing for me. It simply shuts down and goes to the ps4 dashboard. No blue screen error, no nothing. It happens couple of time today, mainly when i was in liset but also once during the mission. This is quite game breaking bug. Did any one also encouter this problem?

Yeah I've had this too. No blue screen/error msg. Crashed 3 times in 40 min. Every time was during the nav screen. I could load it initially fine but as soon as I tried to load say chat/planet map/syndicate alerts it'll crash. this obviously makes the game unplayable. That one spy 2.0 mission I managed to do was nice though.

Before the update i mapping the control for sprint with square, after this update my control settings chance to a New Controller so i mapping the control again but i cant sprint with square or another button only work with D-Pad...

So [DE]Drew can you fix this pls? I dont wanna destroy my L3 again xd. Thx for this update n the particle system great work.

Im having the exact same issue, I change the New and Classis controls but it doesnt change

Crashes are becoming more common again U12 is BACK RUN!!!!!

Seriously it's like the game's stability has turned back to those days of old.

I was there on update 12 and it's nowhere near that bad(or i could be lucky) just the matchmaking/squad glitches mostly. Only things i'm salty about is no TA's til april and nerfed Kohm like wtf lol.

Its not REAL particle effects it's just for show. Real particle effects bounce off the walls and swish around like water in a cup in a narrow hallway

It is an effect constists of particles so it's particle effect then 8)

And yes, this console (as same as pc with amd's) effects are not physical as nvidia ones.

But still better than nothing.

Hotfix 1 (March 19th): 
-    Return D-Pad functionality for scrolling through the chat window user list / user locator / user context menu

-    Fixed players being unable to have Sprint bound to any of the controller face buttons

Strict Nat Proxies are now available on PS4.
These proxies will allow players to access matches that were previously blocked due to their router/network. You can find all the details here:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/391742-strict-nat-improvements-and-testing/

Hotfix 1 (March 19th): 

-    Return D-Pad functionality for scrolling through the chat window user list / user locator / user context menu

-    Fixed players being unable to have Sprint bound to any of the controller face buttons

These proxies will allow players to access matches that were previously blocked due to their router/network. You can find all the details here:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/391742-strict-nat-improvements-and-testing/

Thank You Drew the control setting change were driving me crazy.

Hotfix 1 (March 19th): 

-    Return D-Pad functionality for scrolling through the chat window user list / user locator / user context menu

-    Fixed players being unable to have Sprint bound to any of the controller face buttons

Thank you so much, the loss of my wonderful D-pad was so incredible frustrating.

Drew big thanks for the Info and to the team. Nice to use the D Pad in Chats again. ^^

But one big problem is still online for me. Berser is buggy. Not every crit damage attack activates the Berserker Mod. Very often this is in connection with kills that activates the stealth affinity bonus.

Is this something we can get a hot fix for or is it a problem like the Syandanas and Sugatras in the last build and we have to wait till the next big update? Till than non of my melee builds works well.