The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Karma...?

(PSN)witex25

Question

Ok so update 15.16 is live on ps4...uuuupiii...STOP! !!

"Update file 9 hours left"

I am calm person, basically but this is this ...omg is this the new automatic download system ouer dear DE want to itroduce to us?? Or maybe it is only me with this bullsh...

Others ps4 tenno have same "trouble" to be easy on this??

13 answers to this question

it was announced that this 9gig update would be necessary... be patient, young padaw.. err.. tenno. it's a one time thingy...

PS:

found the thread

"This improvement comes with one necessary catch: a one-time ~9 GB update is required and lays the foundation for future use of this improved update process. There's no getting around it. But the after-update benefits are incredibly worth it."

Edited by hoeskioeh

Ok so update 15.16 is live on ps4...uuuupiii...STOP! !!

"Update file 9 hours left"

I am calm person, basically but this is this ...omg is this the new automatic download system ouer dear DE want to itroduce to us?? Or maybe it is only me with this bullsh...

Others ps4 tenno have same "trouble" to be easy on this??

The network is experencing high demand I am sure this will clear up with time. That or your network is just having a bad day. 

9 GB? What heresy is this?

Be patient, go out, do something useful with your friends. I know that time passes quite fast if you are doing something interesting.

It's a middle of weak all my friends working only i was stupid enough to get day off. Well i gues the drink will be good option...

Anyone else old and wrinkly enough to remember Commodore64 tapes? You would start the loading of the game, then go outside to play for half an hour and come back to either a working computer game, or some crashed screen on your TV :)

I had atari 65xe so yeah i remember perfectly, there was one game Mision 364 rotates on tape to finish upload it was 1h+ and if someone close tthe dor to room to hard it was crashed:)

Anyone else old and wrinkly enough to remember Commodore64 tapes? You would start the loading of the game, then go outside to play for half an hour and come back to either a working computer game, or some crashed screen on your TV :)

Atari/NES kid here, lol...

Are you suggesting the solution to the 9GB update file is to unplug the Ethernet cable and blow in it?

Atari/NES kid here, lol...

Are you suggesting the solution to the 9GB update file is to unplug the Ethernet cable and blow in it?

LOL ha, no, but if you want, blow through your WiFi cable :-D

what i was suggesting, was going outside and enjoy the sun(*)

(*) the "day star"... yellow, bright, common sight to those strange people, who are encountered during daylight